Author Topic: Would you SNIFF it?!  (Read 6013 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Would you SNIFF it?!
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 02:01:31 PM »
Sorry, no pics, just a story. :)
Co-worker woman at office (around 35, average hot, having a family), we were to go to the countryside to a meeting, I had to pick her up in the morning at her home, she was almost ready but needed some more minutes & in the meantime I went to the bathroom. There was an open laundry basket with various clothes inside, including a thong. I was playing with the idea of err... checking it more "closely" but as a mature, practically married man I decided no to do as I am not a weirdo or something.  ;D Anyway, most likely it would not have been any special, but u know, there is something exciting in used panties of stranger women. You know, a thong of a hittable co-worker you have been seeing for years in formal business wear for years.
Discuss.

How are you so sure her husband isn't a bodybuilder and you were trying to sniff his thong?  Don't tell me because it was pink and glittery you knew it was a woman's.  Have you see the Olympia and the shit they wear?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2011, 01:37:12 AM »
would have sniff licked it

But what if it had her husbands cum on it?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2011, 02:46:07 AM »
did you bust a nut in her bottle of face lotion  ???

;D ;D ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 02:58:02 AM »
its always the danger of finding a skidmark in it, how could you ever sleep with a woman after that.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 03:06:02 AM »
Man as the junkie i´ve been (am?) I thought about a fat line of coca when "sniffing" came up. My gf is literally running naked around the  computer right  now. so I guess pussy is not missing.  :D
MIRAGETROPIN

Mr Triceps

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2011, 03:14:05 AM »
Was there cream in the centre if so I would have dunked them in my coffee.

MikMaq

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2011, 04:47:49 AM »
How are you so sure her husband isn't a bodybuilder and you were trying to sniff his thong?  Don't tell me because it was pink and glittery you knew it was a woman's.  Have you see the Olympia and the shit they wear?
Seriously.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2011, 06:53:42 AM »
you should of replaced her thong with the one you were wearing and wore her thong, what a "rush" to then walk around the rest of the day wearing her thong and talking/being with her OMG  :D
And then further turned on by the thought of when she comes across your soiled thong in her laundry basket OMG  :D
K

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2011, 06:54:49 AM »
Sorry, no pics, just a story. :)
Co-worker woman at office (around 35, average hot, having a family), we were to go to the countryside to a meeting, I had to pick her up in the morning at her home, she was almost ready but needed some more minutes & in the meantime I went to the bathroom. There was an open laundry basket with various clothes inside, including a thong. I was playing with the idea of err... checking it more "closely" but as a mature, practically married man I decided no to do as I am not a weirdo or something.  ;D Anyway, most likely it would not have been any special, but u know, there is something exciting in used panties of stranger women. You know, a thong of a hittable co-worker you have been seeing for years in formal business wear for years.
Discuss.

Classic getbig! Good job my friend!  8)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2011, 07:00:04 AM »
you should of replaced her thong with the one you were wearing and wore her thong, what a "rush" to then walk around the rest of the day wearing her thong and talking/being with her OMG  :D
And then further turned on by the thought of when she comes across your soiled thong in her laundry basket OMG  :D
Fucking awesome!! LMFAO!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2011, 10:49:08 AM »
Should have ate them.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2011, 12:58:44 PM »
its always the danger of finding a skidmark in it, how could you ever sleep with a woman after that.
Controll your breathing, big M, girls don't shit. I repeat, they don't... :(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2011, 01:02:21 PM »
Would she have known if they went missing?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2011, 01:38:29 PM »
Second thoughts ?
K

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2011, 02:01:36 PM »
Controll your breathing, big M, girls don't shit. I repeat, they don't... :(