Author Topic: Women of CrossFit, Fitness & Athletics  (Read 4740194 times)

herne

• Getbig V
Re: Women of CrossFit, Fitness & Athletics
« Reply #11300 on: April 25, 2014, 08:32:56 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #11301 on: April 25, 2014, 08:34:01 AM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11302 on: April 26, 2014, 10:17:13 AM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11303 on: April 26, 2014, 10:27:49 AM »

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #11304 on: April 26, 2014, 11:51:41 AM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11305 on: April 26, 2014, 11:54:28 AM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11306 on: April 26, 2014, 12:39:29 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11307 on: April 26, 2014, 12:45:51 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11308 on: April 26, 2014, 12:49:48 PM »

Rudee

• Getbig V

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11310 on: April 26, 2014, 12:58:46 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11311 on: April 26, 2014, 12:59:22 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11312 on: April 26, 2014, 01:07:26 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11313 on: April 26, 2014, 01:08:39 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11314 on: April 26, 2014, 01:12:55 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11315 on: April 26, 2014, 01:17:00 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11316 on: April 26, 2014, 01:17:55 PM »

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #11317 on: April 26, 2014, 01:19:34 PM »
I thought this thread was about women, not trannies!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11318 on: April 26, 2014, 01:39:12 PM »
I thought this thread was about women, not trannies!

'trannies!', where?

ooooooohhh you fibber you *shakes fist*

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #11320 on: April 27, 2014, 03:10:16 PM »

Ugh! Hey!  I think I just coined a new term!

Big, fugly drug filled, shenis sporting feMale = Girilla.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11321 on: April 27, 2014, 03:27:10 PM »
Ugh! Hey!  I think I just coined a new term!

Big, fugly drug filled, shenis sporting feMale = Girilla.

Thought you were a Christian... oh, never mind ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #11322 on: April 27, 2014, 03:35:34 PM »
Thought you were a Christian... oh, never mind ::)

So then, according to you I can't have an opinion?  You know what you can do with that.  And yeah, I would have no problem telling you as much in person.  A woman on steroids is a disgusting pig of a Girilla.

I thought you were heterosexual...oh, never mind  ::)

Two can play at your game but usually a follower of the Christ doesn't dish it back.  I only do so when I believe the antagonist is just being an ass.  That would be you right now, but I know this is not how you always are and again, neither am I unless the situation warrants it. 

I can get along with anybody but neither do I have to turn the other check to an ass.  No apology needed or given and none expected.  Don't like what I have to say, not my problem.

Be well. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11323 on: April 27, 2014, 03:45:20 PM »
So then, according to you I can't have an opinion?  You know what you can do with that.  And yeah, I would have no problem telling you as much in person.  A woman on steroids is a disgusting pig of a Girilla.

I thought you were heterosexual...oh, never mind  ::)

Two can play at your game but usually a follower of the Christ doesn't dish it back.  I only do so when I believe the antagonist is just being an ass.  That would be you right now, but I know this is not how you always are and again, neither am I unless the situation warrants it. 

I can get along with anybody but neither do I have to turn the other check to an ass.  No apology needed or given and none expected.  Don't like what I have to say, not my problem.

Be well. 

You're entitled to do so, but it tells me how inconsistent most -so called- Christians are... and apart from that, why do you even click on this thread?

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

Matthew 7:1-5

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #11324 on: April 27, 2014, 06:30:32 PM »
You're entitled to do so, but it tells me how inconsistent most -so called- Christians are... and apart from that, why do you even click on this thread?

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

Matthew 7:1-5

Typical response.  We are allowed to make judgment, otherwise how are we to know right from wrong? Good from evil?  How then do we put criminals in jail or set free the innocent?   But then you already knew that and still you try using a verse from a book you despise in an pussbag effort to dispel my words.  I am not responsible for their final judgment, nor am I called to say that which if false  is somehow true.  Evil is now good. You get the gist of what I am saying,  but again, these things  you are more than aware of and still you feign knowledge of the Word you so despise.

What you don't like is that I will not hesitate to put you in your place for your being a jerk toward those with faith and all because of their faith.  I could care less about the state of your soul, I just want you to behave and if you misbehave and I call you for it, either man up and accept it or not.  As I said, I will not turn the other cheek to an ass.  If it were for His sake you strike me, I can take it.  If its because you're just a typical jerk of an atheist (and I know and have known good men and women who were Atheists) then so be it.  And as I said, you are not always an ass and in reality who is?  

To answer  your question of why I would click on this thread, why not?  Do you like masculine, hirsute feMales that take male hormones?  I don't.  I won't lie and say that the female form disgusts me and there is much in the world of what I consider art that features women and I can appreciate it for what it is.  But a woman that takes drugs to become more masculine is a disgusting creature and so I comment as appropriate.  But as before, you already know this.  

Do you enter threads discussing faith in Christ and speak your mind against it? Oh please... " it tells me how inconsisten most so-called Christians are".  Get real and understand this -  I am who I am and not what you expect.  Again, unlike a great many Christians I don't care about you one itty bitty bit.  You are an adult, what I ask is that you attempt to behave as such.  State something I agree with and I will say as much, supporting you heartily.  Belittle something I hold true and more than likely I will let you know.  I don't know you from  anyone else that I pass on the street.  You are not my brother, either by flesh nor in the Lord.  I am not compelled to preach any Gospel to you.  You are an adult and know the story of Jesus of Nazareth.  Long ago I came to the conclusion that not everyone will accept the Christ.  Unlike many of my faith I also realized that what I hold true in faith may not be what awaits me.  I cannot honestly state that my faith has shown me what I hold in faith is true.  I may be wrong, but I will not do wrong in forcing another to follow my path.

Just because I wear shoes does not mean I will force you to wear the same shoes or any shoes for that matter.  But I don't have to sit  and listen to someone belittle the maker of those shoes and like Man of Steel or Butterbean, I can simply turn the other cheek.  But there are times I prefer to slap the cheek of the one mocking me.  If ever we met, I would be the same and you can either take my hand in friendship or refuse it.   I don't condemn you to eternal hell for not believing as I do, neither will I refuse friendship based upon your lack of faith in Christ. But again, I don't have to take crap off of one that thinks he or she can do so because I am a meek Christian and I have to take it.  

Don't like it or me?  That's fine too.  Your choice.  

As always, be well.