Author Topic: has anyone been to any web chat rooms  (Read 4199 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
has anyone been to any web chat rooms
« on: October 29, 2011, 12:55:08 AM »
so i started getting on some local web chat rooms. i wear a cut off shirt (what i lounge around the house in) and found it funny the reactions i got from people. some wrote steriods or oh you are just fat. others where mimicing giving themselves injections. some gave compliments. SO i had and idea to get on chatroulette. i started flexing..now that was great. i had a great time. got called names and even met a few girls. anyone else been on them
irongearco.com

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: has anyone been to any web chat rooms
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 01:20:14 AM »
so i started getting on some local web chat rooms. i wear a cut off shirt (what i lounge around the house in) and found it funny the reactions i got from people. some wrote steriods or oh you are just fat. others where mimicing giving themselves injections. some gave compliments. SO i had and idea to get on chatroulette. i started flexing..now that was great. i had a great time. got called names and even met a few girls. anyone else been on them

Outed!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
irongearco.com

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 01:26:31 AM »
gayest thread ever
T

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 01:43:36 AM »
gayest thread ever

nah come on..not even close
irongearco.com

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 01:47:29 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 01:49:39 AM »
you know the reason i brought this up is that i think some guys criticize someone that lifts out of jealousy. i think its funny to get that reaction out of people. there alot of insecure people out there

reminds me of a story that lee priest told about a car load of teenagers yelling steriods at him while he was walking down the street :) i mean why would they do that? to me its seems like something an insecure person would do
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2011, 01:50:38 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

;D nah i don't do anything like that. although i might try this lol
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2011, 01:53:44 AM »
like i said at first i was just sitting there on some local web chatrooms and started getting complimented by some. then some twinks started bashing me...unprovoked i may add ;D
irongearco.com

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2011, 07:21:25 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
285lbs of muscle

::)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2011, 07:29:40 AM »

95% of the users in omegle and chatroulette are men faping.  :-X Altought once I had a great conversation with a girl from Brazil.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2011, 03:56:28 AM »
I just hook up with girls on Craigslist, got together with her today at my condo and got busy!! ;)