Author Topic: Noxplode BSN  (Read 7623 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Noxplode BSN
« on: October 23, 2011, 08:38:13 PM »
As i'm pretty sure lots of people are familiar with this product, any thoughts on this? Anybody tried it or still trying it. And where can I pick this up online from for a good price.

- Thanks
#

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Noxplode BSN
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 11:38:53 PM »
dont waste your money

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 10:14:07 AM »
Yeah I keep hearing its way over priced and the original version 2.0 was better. What about this other pre workout called "Jack3d"? Or any other legit pre workout out there that are legit
#

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 12:30:35 PM »
no. eat some protein a couple hours before you lift, and again a couple hours after. if u really wanna try and maximize your workouts grab a gatorade or some fruit juice and sip that before/during training. supplements are complete garbage.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 02:48:51 PM »
no. eat some protein a couple hours before you lift, and again a couple hours after. if u really wanna try and maximize your workouts grab a gatorade or some fruit juice and sip that before/during training. supplements are complete garbage.

try not to post rhetoric like this tbombz, its not informative, to generalized and literally false. Alot of "supplements" have desirable effects, alot are harmful as well usnic acid could be seen as one. However, i agree noexplode is not worth the money, its a shotgun approach with underdosed supplements.

caffeine is a "supplement" so is ephedrine, both work quite well. Creatine works very well in fact. I could go on but what im  saying is don't discourage others without evidence or rationale, its just not productive. If  they are garbage im fine with that, just prove why.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 03:11:12 PM »
caffiene and ephedrine are both drugs.

as a rule, supplements do not illicit noticeable results.  once adequate protein and calories are consumed.

there are millions of guys around the globe who spend hundreds of dollars on all the latest greatest supplements, supplements proven to do X, Y, and Z, and they look the exact same year after year.. thousands and thousands of dollars wasted.

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 04:58:40 PM »
When i tried it back when it first came out it did the job but i constantly had to keep increasing my dosage for it to keep working and besides that the stuff is just so WAYYYYYYY over priced, Nowadays i use JAKC3D and i actually havent had to increase my dosage on this stuff either. Still pretty pricey tho lol

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 06:26:07 PM »
caffiene and ephedrine are both drugs.

as a rule, supplements do not illicit noticeable results.  once adequate protein and calories are consumed.

there are millions of guys around the globe who spend hundreds of dollars on all the latest greatest supplements, supplements proven to do X, Y, and Z, and they look the exact same year after year.. thousands and thousands of dollars wasted.

why are caffeine and ephedra drugs? both are naturally occuring compounds used for hundreds of years before western civilization came about. I consider all things "drugs" some are dirty like st johns wort (by dirty i mean multiple constituents that exert effects) then some are clean like pharms which are often one compound with certain effects.

i dont buy supplements for bodybuilding purposes to be honest, actually, i take creatine but for other purposes as well (mental effects). I take numerous supplements for other issues or reasons  (health, longevity,insomnia etc) and they work quite well.

define drug for me

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 07:29:20 PM »
supplements are complete garbage.

You're smarter than to make a blanket statement like that; especially in the obvious absence of any kind of factual validation.

Armani

• Getbig II
  • 161 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 10:21:23 PM »
We lawyers would object to the statement as "overbroad."  Clearly some supplements are garbage, others clearly not.  I tried Noexplode years ago, it was not a positive experience.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 04:21:00 AM »
We lawyers would object to the statement as "overbroad."  Clearly some supplements are garbage, others clearly not.  I tried Noexplode years ago, it was not a positive experience.

I tried N.O.-Xplode when it first came out and was all the rage.
It honestly gave me nothing more than a caffeine bump with significant gastric disturbance.
I gave it a fair chance by finishing the container, but I wasn’t impressed at all and I never bought it again.
However, lots of people raved about it - including trainers I personally know.

As for Jack3d, I’ve never used it per se, but I have used a concentrated form of one of its prime ingredients, DMMA.
Benchmaster turned me onto the stuff, and it definitely helps enhance focus and concentration.
The synergistic effect with caffeine was remarkable. The DMMA even seemed to soften the “crash” that often accompanies consumption of larger quantities of caffeine over a brief period.

The only downside for me was that the strength of the effects were inconsistent.
Water also seems to weaken its potency, which rules it out as a pre-w.o. supplement for me because I drink a ton - particularly around my workouts.
There are probably other variables, as well.

Many people also can, and do, develop a tolerance to DMMA.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2011, 09:04:56 AM »
why are caffeine and ephedra drugs? both are naturally occuring compounds used for hundreds of years before western civilization came about. I consider all things "drugs" some are dirty like st johns wort (by dirty i mean multiple constituents that exert effects) then some are clean like pharms which are often one compound with certain effects.

i dont buy supplements for bodybuilding purposes to be honest, actually, i take creatine but for other purposes as well (mental effects). I take numerous supplements for other issues or reasons  (health, longevity,insomnia etc) and they work quite well.

define drug for me

Cocaine, marijuana and opium are also naturally occuring products.  Still are drugs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2011, 09:43:27 AM »
why are caffeine and ephedra drugs? both are naturally occuring compounds

define drug for me

pretty much every compound is naturally occuring  ;D

drug.. something which elicits  "unnatural" physiological effects.

that would be my best stab at creating a definition on my own in a few minutes time.

You're smarter than to make a blanket statement like that; especially in the obvious absence of any kind of factual validation.
sure, there are plenty of supplements proven to do what they say they do, in terms of causing certain reactions/processes to take place/speed up/slow down..etc.  but there are no supplements that cause noticeable effects to the physique. if looking to improve body composition, they are all complete garbage.

We lawyers would object to the statement as "overbroad."  Clearly some supplements are garbage, others clearly not.  I tried Noexplode years ago, it was not a positive experience.
see above mr. "lawyer"

that definition doesnt make any sense, you now have to define natural versus unatural. because how can we decide if something is a drug based on your definition, what objective criteria are you using to delineate natural.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2011, 12:40:49 PM »
Cocaine, marijuana and opium are also naturally occuring products.  Still are drugs.

yes, this is my point, all things are drugs, substances which alter body function when consumed. Some drugs are dirty some are not, there is no such thing as a supplement, its a bunch of shitty meaning not much alteration or dirty effects.

all we are looking at is drugs, forget supplements, that word is used because it is meant to supplement ones diet.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011, 01:44:47 PM »
food stuff, amino acids found in food stuff, the things which make up "supplements", cant produce any benefical effects on body conposition that food stuff in its regular form - food, cant achieve on its own...

whether its muscletechs latest nano vapor or cell tech, bsns nitrix or no explode, gasparis size on or super pump, nutrex intraaexplosioon... ect ect. none of these things , nothing you can buy in any gnc, vitamin shop, max muscle, etc.. will do anything at all to change the way one looks.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 07:07:18 PM »
food stuff, amino acids found in food stuff, the things which make up "supplements", cant produce any benefical effects on body conposition that food stuff in its regular form - food, cant achieve on its own...

whether its muscletechs latest nano vapor or cell tech, bsns nitrix or no explode, gasparis size on or super pump, nutrex intraaexplosioon... ect ect. none of these things , nothing you can buy in any gnc, vitamin shop, max muscle, etc.. will do anything at all to change the way one looks.
how about aid in the way one looks,,,depending on the condition one's body is in.helping maintain certain level already achieved and not created by drug's per se..

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 04:07:08 PM »
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 06:12:18 PM »
I was using it and it seemed to work fine, except that I had to use two scoops to really get any energy difference.  The problem is that it is very sickly and would make me feel queezy in the stomach.  There are various flavours and oneday I bought one which would be the last time ever.  It was extremely sickly and during leg day I started to feel more and more queezy in my stomach.  Suddenly I felt so sick I had to run to the ladies bathroom.  I began throwing up in the sink.  All this no explode was coming out of my mouth and since it was green, I looked like I was the exoist (can't spell).  It didn't stop there.  I went back into the gym to commence training and began throwing up into my towel.  I couldn't move.  My legs felt like jelly.  I will never ever use this product again!  Disgusting vile supplement!

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 09:08:17 PM »
x2 but if you must www.dpsnutrition.com

^^^ This!   ;D  I like DPS because they send t-shirts and crap sometimes.   :)

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 10:09:32 PM »
tbombz is way wrong when he says supplements are garbage, but he is correct that NOXPLODE does not live up to the hype. Personally, I beleive that pre - workout supplements should have the least priority on your supplement shopping list. You should only buy them if you have plenty of money to spend. NOXPLODE made me feel something the first two days I took it, but after that it felt like nothing more than expensive coffee. I suppose if you saved it only for the days in which you REALLY dont feel like working out, it could be useful. But it definately isnt what its cracked up to be.

At our hotel there was this trainers's conference, and I saw this trainer who drinks it every morning instead of coffee.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 11:45:53 PM »

At our hotel there was this trainers's conference, and I saw this trainer who drinks it every morning instead of coffee.
Omg, that is disgusting.  Nothing beats coffee first thing in the morning.  If I don't have a hot cup of coffee to start the day, then I am pissed. 

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 10:06:38 AM »
I used No-Explode in the past, taste was nasty. It gave me energy in higher dosages, but it was loaded with fillers so don't count on it to help you burn fat.  Obviously everyone knows what I use.  Its up to everyone to decide what product best fits into their lifestyle and budget.  I put together a comparison chart to help people compare the various pre-workout drinks
http://prosportnutrition.net/octane-energy-drink-side-by-side-comparison.aspx.

I made this chart a while back, so if anyone notices any errors in the numbers let me know, some companies might have updated their formulas.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2011, 02:36:29 PM »
tasted like fermented fruit beer, ick

want to light that fire try animal rage or 1m.r. (one more rep)
X

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2011, 03:00:29 AM »
why are caffeine and ephedra drugs?

Well, this is a matter of conceptualization and definition, but caffeine is best classified as a drug because it lacks nutritional properties.

define drug for me

Everything that affects your physiology without being nutritious, gases(Oxygen, Carbon dioxide, Carbon monoxide, etc) and water.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2011, 07:54:20 AM »
Well, this is a matter of conceptualization and definition, but caffeine is best classified as a drug because it lacks nutritional properties.

Everything that affects your physiology without being nutritious, gases(Oxygen, Carbon dioxide, Carbon monoxide, etc) and water.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yes, a drug is traditionally defined as anything that alters physiology when consumed. Thus everything is truly a drug its just the potency and effect that differs, some a shit drugs and some things are pharmaceuticals.