Author Topic: Are Colombian and Brazilian women Wifey material?  (Read 71672 times)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Are Columbian and Brazilian women Wifey material?
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 09:51:38 AM »
either they figure low performance, shrimp cock white boy or you were paying.
neither ... they just sucked (no pun).. sure there is only 4 data points so i cant generalize, but im just speaking from my own personal experience douche

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2011, 09:55:32 AM »
neither ... they just sucked (no pun).. sure there is only 4 data points so i cant generalize, but im just speaking from my own personal experience douche

you realize if your shit ain't right from the get-go black girls will go through the motions on you while you think they are bad.  impossible 4 of 4 blacks girls are bad, no way in hell.

don't mind me, i'm just saying.

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2011, 10:05:20 AM »
Good one, I went to Columbia this year, great place! Seriously If you go I advice you to learn Salsa. Go to a beginner class, good way to hook up with Chicks anywayz  ;)

Super natural you look small, you better starting juicing so you can stop looking like a twink. Imagine if I walked into that bar the girls would not give you the time of the day because they are now looking at a real man a real alpha male.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2011, 10:10:55 AM »
Haven't posted here in a while and partly because my time has been taken by one of these Spanish girls.  Side piece.

Best sex I've ever had!  But as stated above one small thing will set them off and game over.  These girls go crazy both in bed and during a disagreement.
have you broken up with that sexy blond girl you always posted pics with? where you guys married?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2011, 10:27:15 AM »
Good one, I went to Columbia this year, great place! Seriously If you go I advice you to learn Salsa. Go to a beginner class, good way to hook up with Chicks anywayz  ;)

you went to Medellin and you don't know how to spell the country's name?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2011, 10:46:07 AM »
I've been meeting a lot of hot south american broads lately.  thinking about making a pilgramage down to Colombia looking for a long term hottie.  Are these women wifey material or are they just ticking timebombs.  Most of these latina women I meet are like Jeckyl and Hyde.  They can be the hottest sexiest thing at one minute and a raving lunatic the next.  Plus that fucking annoying spanglish accent.  Not sure I can deal with it long term.  Do these hot bitches clean, cook etc...?

What says you about these south american whores?

By the way, I don't know this chick, I think she is mexican or PR, I'd still make her my wifey if she can cook.
They'd smell your ass a mile away. You don't go down there (or any country) looking for wifey chicks! It reeks of desperation, what's wrong with you?!
They used to have these tours in Colombia and other S. American countries for men (US) looking for "wifey"---they'd have all these single females in a room.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2011, 10:47:45 AM »
you realize if your shit ain't right from the get-go black girls will go through the motions on you while you think they are bad.  impossible 4 of 4 blacks girls are bad, no way in hell.

don't mind me, i'm just saying.
black girls-the stories i could tell--lol...-i have had my share--they like to be fukced hard and long- are very sexual and into kinky shit- fun to party with and lazy as hell when it came to working a job but wanted all nice things.... can go of the handle about stupid shit....not marrage material atleast with my experiences...
iam friends with a columbian girl..yes she is very nice a sweetheart super sexy but also crazy and a dirty nympho in bed..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2011, 10:52:02 AM »
black girls--i have had my share--they like to be fukced hard and long- are very sexual and into kinky shit- fun to party with and lazy as hell when it came to working a job and selfish and can go of the handle about stupid shit....not marrage material atleast with my experiences...
iam friends with a columbian girl..yes she is very nice a sweetheart but also crazy and nympho in bed..

Thats because you get the bottom of the barrell headcases. Come to Pretty Girl County, Md....tons of black women on the grind. Attorneys, doctors, business owners, Federal jobs, etc.

*you spelled the country wrong...

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2011, 10:56:20 AM »
yes i do admit that a  black ebony girl with a nice booty are my fave... :P 
i dont live in the US so black girls are harder to find for me..but when i do visit the US- cali or where ever in US  iam in heaven..lol

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2011, 11:07:33 AM »
i dont live in the US so black girls are harder to find for me..but when i do visit the US- cali or where ever in US  iam in heaven..lol
Where do you live? Because, France, UK, Germany has tons of them. Switzerland has a sizable Brazilian population. The Dutch have black women from the caribbean.

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2011, 11:16:20 AM »
The best black girls are from africa, they usually have a descent diet, have a better skin tone, don't dress/look sloppy,  aren't selfish, and don't got that entitled attitude,.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2011, 11:21:23 AM »
The best black girls are from africa, they usually have a descent diet, have a better skin tone, don't dress/look sloppy,  aren't selfish, and don't got that entitled attitude,.
One can't really say that, depends which part of Africa, and many are on the make...if you read between the lines of your comment...you talking about the submissive ones---the ones the dudes who have problems with females look for.
Skin tone varies, as my mother has a beautiful light, light brown skin tone, that she has been complimented with.
Remember, you are 24, so you don't know too much about WOMEN, you know about girls, aka females. There is a difference.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2011, 11:23:29 AM »
Where do you live? Because, France, UK, Germany has tons of them. Switzerland has a sizable Brazilian population. The Dutch have black women from the caribbean.
oh theres black women were i live..but not as many as in the US..

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2011, 11:23:45 AM »
you talking about the submissive ones---the ones the dudes who have problems with females look for.

So liking a nice submissive woman means you have problems with females? :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2011, 11:23:47 AM »
you went to Medellin and you don't know how to spell the country's name?

he probably didn't go to Medellin, given he would have posted it a time ago.  the girl is just an example, given he trying to get a vibe on latin women.  the one guy didn't do 4 black girls.  truths mixed in with BS ala getbig style, so take it for what it's worth.

anyway, gangstalean is in honey central.

MarryLand

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2011, 11:33:22 AM »
One can't really say that, depends which part of Africa, and many are on the make...if you read between the lines of your comment...you talking about the submissive ones---the ones the dudes who have problems with females look for.
Skin tone varies, as my mother has a beautiful light, light brown skin tone, that she has been complimented with.
Remember, you are 24, so you don't know too much about WOMEN, you know about girls, aka females. There is a difference.
I just did.

Don't get me wrong I don't think african girls are that great. It's a known fact that african american girls are so dam bad. I like dark skinned women(of any race) and African American girls are just unbearable there like white bitches, except the high class ones are none existent,also I'm white so there's a completely unwanted bullshit with that as well.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2011, 11:34:01 AM »
So liking a nice submissive woman means you have problems with females? :D
Yep...spells problems.
North Am men have been punked by the Fem movement, females got their balls, so instead of taking them back, they look for females that they can order around---makes them feel manly.
Many African men are very demanding and won't tolerate lip, they say American black women have too much mouth. So, they either date women from their country who shut up and cook, or American females who do the same...mousey, submissive women.

There is a diff between a chick who allows a man to be a man and a submissive woman. I see too many "submissive" women on my job---they have black eyes, swollen lips, and low,low self esteem...I think you know where I'm going with that.

Dudes dating Latin chicks should know that with Latin culture, it is male dominated culture, like many African cultures in a sense. So, you get that cooking and cleaning, but that passion comes out within emotions---desire and anger. For women who deal with Latin men, it's the same.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2011, 11:37:13 AM »
yes YESSSS I love latin women... love them.. so much... and yes they can be wifey material.... then comes the big BUT. They can be very loyal or very sleezy in relationships.

How does that appart from any other culture/race/nation , well, I think that if you visited south america you would propably say that latinas are the greatest because they are so flirtateous and, well, sLUUuts  :P, so I don't know is that wifey material. White girls are the same, they just think they aren't good for anyone.

But I love me some latina ass.

MikMaq

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2011, 11:42:38 AM »
Yep...spells problems.
North Am men have been punked by the Fem movement, females got their balls, so instead of taking them back, they look for females that they can order around---makes them feel manly.
Many African men are very demanding and won't tolerate lip, they say American black women have too much mouth. So, they either date women from their country who shut up and cook, or American females who do the same...mousey, submissive women.

There is a diff between a chick who allows a man to be a man and a submissive woman. I see too many "submissive" women on my job---they have black eyes, swollen lips, and low,low self esteem...I think you know where I'm going with that.

Dudes dating Latin chicks should know that with Latin culture, it is male dominated culture, like many African cultures in a sense. So, you get that cooking and cleaning, but that passion comes out within emotions---desire and anger. For women who deal with Latin men, it's the same.

I'm sick of this whole idea that men just want submissive women from other countries total crock of shit.
I simply have no interest in dating a contradiction, if you wanna wear the pants pay the bills, if not suck me off and shut up.

I'd much rather date a tomb boyish girl, have in the past and it's preferable to any other combo, smart chicks is where it's at and always will be.

Said part is most guys don't get this, they want a smart chick but aren't smart enough/put together/successful enough for them, at the same time they are hypocrits that won't stick to their own kind.

Most of the problems men have are problems they themselves create. You got smart nerds that wanna sell themselves on their brains, yet don't use their brains to make money.

You got muscular guys who complain about only finding club girls at clubs, because ever girl they meet is simply chasing a drunken screw at some bar.

You have desperate guys complaining all they can get is desperate women.

You got fuck head dudes, who use drugs, have cheated in the past, have poor emotional intelligence bitching about how the girls they run into are nuts.

It's a circular argument with this shit.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2011, 11:44:01 AM »
Yep...spells problems.

Fair enough, I see what you are saying.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2011, 11:48:52 AM »
race/nationality is not a determining factor in relationship potential... character, personality, and intelligence are.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2011, 11:51:43 AM »
I just did.

Don't get me wrong I don't think african girls are that great. It's a known fact that african american girls are so dam bad. I like dark skinned women(of any race) and African American girls are just unbearable there like white bitches, except the high class ones are none existent,also I'm white so there's a completely unwanted bullshit with that as well.
As I said, females smell certain dudes, and many African chicks are on the make, have you thinking one thing, and play the role. There is a West African saying, "Never Trust a Nigerian", for good reason (now, I have met many good Nigerians, it's certain ethnic groups within Nigerian that pride themselves about being sneaky)

it depends on what type of Am black chick---if you are dealing with bottom barrel ghetto chicks, then yeah. 99%
 of the black women in my life and have dated have been goal oriented, non-trifling, positive women. And I went to a HBCU, a very prominant one on the East Coast.
I've seen a lot of "ghetto" bad attitude having ones as well---I don't deal with them. And when I do, I let em know from the jump I am not dealing with the foolishness.

The reason why many men like them submissive types, is that they are too scared to put their foot down, when need be, and let the females run over them. They get tire of it. Let people know you don't deal with foolishness, and if it continues, show em the door---shit usually stops.

Today's man wasn't shown have to have a backbone---so many want a female that bends more than they do.
I'm sick of this whole idea that men just want submissive women from other countries total crock of shit.
I simply have no interest in dating a contradiction, if you wanna wear the pants pay the bills, if not suck me off
and shut up.

I'd much rather date a tomb boyish girl, have in the past and it's preferable to any other combo, smart chicks is
where it's at and always will be.

Said part is most guys don't get this, they want a smart chick but aren't smart enough/put together/successful enough for them, at the same time they are hypocrits that won't stick to their own kind.

You are sick of it because it's true! You just admitted to it in what and how you said it.
Furthermore your ass is 24, you hardly have any damn bills---wait until you are in your late 20s early 30s and the female is making more money than you or has degrees up the ass!
She'll tell you go to he'll real quick, because she doesn't need you for Jack.
When a woman is driving the Benz that she bought with her own damn money, her own damn clothes and owning her own damn house, and you come with that little attitude, "I'm the man!", she'll ask where is your balls.

Your tirade just proved something...your lack of communication of what you want, and your frustration about being a male in today's society---you are having things taken away from you and you are not putting your foot down.  

MikMaq

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2011, 11:58:13 AM »
Today's man wasn't shown have to have a backbone---so many want a female that bends more than they do.You are sick of it because it's true! You just admitted to it in what and how you said it.
Furthermore your ass is 24, you hardly have any damn bills---wait until you are in your late 20s early 30s and the female is making more money than you or has degrees up the ass!
She'll tell you go to he'll real quick, because she doesn't need you for Jack.
When a woman is driving the Benz that she bought with her own damn money, her own damn clothes and owning her own damn house, and you come with that little attitude, "I'm the man!", she'll ask where is your balls.

Your tirade just proved something...your lack of communication of what you want, and your frustration about being a male in today's society---you are having things taken away from you and you are not putting your foot down.  
I said I want tom boyish girl/geeky bitch have dated them in the past and the only problem I've had is that I've dated chicks that are too close to my age/older, and to far ahead of me in school. Not really a big issue the older you get.

I plan to have my own money, anyhow I don't care I got my game figure out, I'm just sick of hearing how you guys fuck up your own games/ create bitches that are total contradictions.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2011, 12:00:37 PM »
have you broken up with that sexy blond girl you always posted pics with? where you guys married?

Haven't yet.  Although I told her the truth.  Amazingly she still wants to stay together.  A definite crossroads.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2011, 12:01:47 PM »
race/nationality is not a determining factor in relationship potential... character, personality, and intelligence are.

You clearly haven't dated a spanish girl (or dude) whatever you are dating these days.