Author Topic: GH15 - Use good sense and caution with his 'advice'  (Read 101905 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: that damn gh15
« Reply #950 on: November 22, 2011, 02:42:04 PM »
I dont have nordics private. I truely dont even really know why I get on these forms dont have a job lol I dont even seriously bodybuild I just take a little test and lift weights. I am going to get some gh soon when I get a chance though just for shits and giggles. I tried one of these gh15 cycles I think IM just going back to test buy 100grams and take what you want for a yr. I get real good result of just a gram or little over test but my goals are just to still look good enough at 34 to pick up 20yos.

Know how you feel bro...no job here either. The other day I  went from restaurant to restaurant today filling in application after application looking for a job , starting to get desperate at this point.   I would take a dishwashing job at this point swear to fucking gawd..    my parents are pretty damn well off ..but only agreed to support me if I enrolled in school and got an education, but I didn't so I'm on my own. That's te thing with Jewish parents they will help you but only if you work hard in your studies. Gotta say The real world is a dark place, glad I found out early on.
l

j_mtl

• Getbig II
Re: GH15 - Use good sense and caution with his advice
« Reply #951 on: November 28, 2011, 06:16:42 PM »
LOL at Howard's way of thinking

"You can go far in bodybuilding without using a lot of drugs"
"Take myself for example, I never won anything worth mentionning but I never took a lot of drugs"

;D

lol at you howard, you know nothing about nothing,,, now shut up and go read yout muscle and fitness ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: GH15 - Use good sense and caution with his advice
« Reply #952 on: November 29, 2011, 02:53:39 PM »
lol at you howard, you know nothing about nothing,,, now shut up and go read yout muscle and fitness ::)
That's me ,a big know nothing about bodybuilding or science.
I'm sorry I don't have the same education or extensive contest experience that most here at getbig have.