Author Topic: Repubs from Florida to Arizona are upset about Rubio's lie  (Read 3040 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Repubs from Florida to Arizona are upset about Rubio's lie
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2011, 07:25:52 AM »
they said they fled castro.  but they left 3 years before castro took over.

then, it appears they went back to make those dollars, when catro was there, coming and going freely.

Sounds like they were upper class connected higher-ups, which is cool - but he sure shouldn't be telling a story about them being exiles, fleeing the evil castro.  He was playing the victim to get that FL hispanic vote.

Trouble is, in 2006, he told his story the OTHER way, admitting they left before castro came into power.

Bro - I'm not kidding - I  have gotten pms from others asking what happened to you.    You have no idea how far off the deep end you have gone just to protect your "black jesus" in office.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2011, 07:40:10 AM »

Bro - I'm not kidding - I  have gotten pms from others asking what happened to you.    You have no idea how far off the deep end you have gone just to protect your "black jesus" in office.   

you seem to swallow Rubio's sperm without question....back up a little bit and let things play out..every time a conservative gets outed on something you guys say it's a hit piece

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2015, 04:32:56 PM »
It's hard to call this a left-wing media attack - when it's groups of hispanic republicans who are upset...

hispanic republicans will likely decide the election.