Author Topic: Is it possible to hang yourself with your hands tied behind your back?  (Read 8107 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
A good friend of mine committed suicide two years back, his wife was having an affair, and that on top of other issues tipped him over the edge and he hung humself in the backyard.  I just got a copy of the coroners report today and found out that he was hung with his hands bound behind his back, his wife found him, and get this, called her lover to come over and help get him down.  Then she rang the emergency services, oh and it only came out at the inquest that she was having an affair, and when asked why she didn't tell police at the time, she replied " I didn't think it was relevant" - Anyway, it has brought up a bad memory and the coroners finding has said there is nothing suspicious.  I read the report, and they said it was possible to hang yourself with your hands behind your back, even though unusual.  What do you think?
V

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Is it possible to hang yourself with your hands tied behind your back?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 12:15:17 PM »
Yes. If one were serious about not chickening out you'd do this. The noose is a slip knot and will tighten without any aid from hands. Bet your pussy on a pedestal friend choked like a chicken though.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 12:20:22 PM »
A good friend of mine committed suicide two years back, his wife was having an affair, and that on top of other issues tipped him over the edge and he hung humself in the backyard.  I just got a copy of the coroners report today and found out that he was hung with his hands bound behind his back, his wife found him, and get this, called her lover to come over and help get him down.  Then she rang the emergency services, oh and it only came out at the inquest that she was having an affair, and when asked why she didn't tell police at the time, she replied " I didn't think it was relevant" - Anyway, it has brought up a bad memory and the coroners finding has said there is nothing suspicious.  I read the report, and they said it was possible to hang yourself with your hands behind your back, even though unusual.  What do you think?
???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 12:22:05 PM »
Only one way to find out....

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 12:22:23 PM »
How do people actually go through with that? It seems like the most cowardly thing to do at the same time the bravest thing you can do. No matter how bad things got I would be to chicken to go out like that.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 12:22:48 PM »
There was a china girl in San Diego that got butt naked and hung herself in a tree at her Boyfrends mansion after his kid died while she was suppose to watch him, she also had her Hands tied..

or something like that

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2015920/Rebecca-Nalepa-hanged-Jonah-Shacknais-mansion-son-Max-6-dies.html

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 12:37:03 PM »
Only one way to find out....

^this

let us know how it goes.

best of luck!

:D
b

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Jesus Christ.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
I wanna know if there's a way to masterbate with my hands tied behind my back.