Author Topic: Juan Morel - bodybuilder - what really happened with his infant son  (Read 94523 times)

newmom

Re: Juan Morel - bodybuilder - what really happened with his infant son
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2011, 02:48:11 AM »
He was possibly throwing the baby up in the air and not caught it.  That's why you never play that game, it's dangerous.  Babys heads are so soft and you can't risk a fall.  

I NEVER did that to my infant child. The whole story fucking stinks to high heaven. Yank that fuckers pro card and tell him to take a fucking flying leap off the whitestone bridge.

New Rochelle wasn't trying to make him an example, the facts are the facts..

fucking scum

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2011, 03:01:03 AM »
I NEVER did that to my infant child. The whole story fucking stinks to high heaven. Yank that fuckers pro card and tell him to take a fucking flying leap off the whitestone bridge.

New Rochelle wasn't trying to make him an example, the facts are the facts..

fucking scum
Me neither Rommingmom.....only wankers throw their infants up into the air.   :-\  Maybe he threw the baby at the cot in a rage?  Or maybe he did infact shake it, which appears to be the most likely case. 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2011, 03:03:13 AM »
I copied and pasted this from John Romano.

OMG...  Lets all agree on one thing:  If you heard it on a message board by an anonymous board jockey chances are near 100% it's not true.

First, Juan Morel and Dave did not meet in prison.  Dave was serving a federal beef in West Virginia.  Juan did state time in NY.

Yes, he did.  This is the REAL story, in spite of the bullshit story printed int he Daily News, and the unsubstantiated crap being flung on various message boards by self proclaimed experts who actually know nothing.  Flex magazine is doing a feature on the incident, complete with testimony from the baby's mother, who was present when the child died.

Juan DID NOT shake his baby to death. As he stated last night, and corroborated by the baby's mother, Juan was playing with the infant when he accidentally hit her head on the crib rail.  It was a freak accident that proved fatal.

So, why did Juan go to prison for three years for an accident?  Well, it appears that the prosecutor wanted to make an example of him.  New Rochell is comprised of predominantly upper class white neighborhoods. Juan is from a predominantly black/Hispanic neighborhood in the Bronx.  Juan and his rowdy friends were not welcome in New Rochell where his GF lived. apparently the cops were called frequently to the apartment where she lived, Juan's friends had gotten into it several times with neighbors, and in general proved to be an unwelcome elemnt in the neighborhood.  When cops and EMS responded to the 911 call They arrested Juan with glee.

I know Juan.  He is not a cold blooded baby killer.  While this is the first I've heard about the incident, I am from NY and can easily see how the situation could have unfolded the way Juan reports. I can only imagine the grief he dealt with while trying to defend himself.  Today, Juan is a decidedly different person  and this incident has no bearing on his current bodybuilding career whatsoever. 

This is the story in a nutshell.  Keep an eye out for the feature to appear in Flex magazine for more in depth details. 

I am not going to squelch conversation on this topic so long as it doesn't get ugly.  Please be respectful and keep in mind that accidents do happen and this tragedy will haunt Juan forever. Everyone please make sure you get your facts straight before posting.

Thank you

So he went to jail cos hes not white?
Em no, he went to jail cos he murdered his child, and 3years...come on i

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2011, 04:56:21 AM »
Romano is the joke of the industry, he is a spin doctor. If this was an MD athlete then he would be all over the story and blowing it up but because it's a guy he likes he just makes up a random and bad story, it's not even slightly believable.
I know, you don't

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2011, 04:58:58 AM »
Romano is the joke of the industry, he is a spin doctor. If this was an MD athlete then he would be all over the story and blowing it up but because it's a guy he likes he just makes up a random and bad story, it's not even slightly believable.
If it was Blechman he would never shut up about it.  We would read about it until our eyes bled. 

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2011, 05:18:38 AM »
If it was Blechman he would never shut up about it.  We would read about it until our eyes bled. 

You are correct, he would be going crazy, Romano is a mess and a bitter man with an agenda
I know, you don't

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2011, 05:28:00 AM »
Juan DID NOT shake his baby to death. As he stated last night, and corroborated by the baby's mother, Juan was playing with the infant when he accidentally hit her head on the crib rail.  It was a freak accident that proved fatal.

So, why did Juan go to prison for three years for an accident?  Well, it appears that the prosecutor wanted to make an example of him.  New Rochell is comprised of predominantly upper class white neighborhoods. Juan is from a predominantly black/Hispanic neighborhood in the Bronx.  Juan and his rowdy friends were not welcome in New Rochell where his GF lived. apparently the cops were called frequently to the apartment where she lived, Juan's friends had gotten into it several times with neighbors, and in general proved to be an unwelcome elemnt in the neighborhood.  When cops and EMS responded to the 911 call They arrested Juan with glee.

I know Juan.  He is not a cold blooded baby killer.  While this is the first I've heard about the incident, I am from NY and can easily see how the situation could have unfolded the way Juan reports. I can only imagine the grief he dealt with while trying to defend himself.  Today, Juan is a decidedly different person  and this incident has no bearing on his current bodybuilding career whatsoever. 

This is the story in a nutshell. 

Stupid cover up story, even more than the piledriving story.

Username222

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2011, 06:04:46 AM »
Why do people shake babies? What does shaking do?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2011, 08:09:37 AM »
Why do people shake babies? What does shaking do?

Shaken baby syndrome (SBS) is a form of child abuse that is diagnosed from a triad of symptoms: subdural hematoma, retinal hemorrhage, and brain swelling. In a majority of cases there is no visible sign of external trauma.

SBS is often fatal and can cause severe brain damage, resulting in lifelong disability. Estimated death rates (mortality) among infants with SBS range from 15% to 38%; the median is 20%–25%. Up to half of deaths related to child abuse are reportedly due to shaken baby syndrome.[1][not in citation given] Nonfatal consequences of SBS include varying degrees of visual impairment (including blindness), motor impairment (e.g. cerebral palsy) and cognitive impairments.[citation

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2011, 08:30:50 AM »
I copied and pasted this from John Romano.

OMG...  Lets all agree on one thing:  If you heard it on a message board by an anonymous board jockey chances are near 100% it's not true.

First, Juan Morel and Dave did not meet in prison.  Dave was serving a federal beef in West Virginia.  Juan did state time in NY.

Yes, he did.  This is the REAL story, in spite of the bullshit story printed int he Daily News, and the unsubstantiated crap being flung on various message boards by self proclaimed experts who actually know nothing.  Flex magazine is doing a feature on the incident, complete with testimony from the baby's mother, who was present when the child died.

This is the story in a nutshell.  Keep an eye out for the feature to appear in Flex magazine for more in depth details. 

I am not going to squelch conversation on this topic so long as it doesn't get ugly.  Please be respectful and keep in mind that accidents do happen and this tragedy will haunt Juan forever. Everyone please make sure you get your facts straight before posting.

Thank you

'Today Juan is a decidedly different person'
What? He doesnt throw children around anyore?
Theres outlets for people like Juan, its called midget tossing, if he wants to abuse small people he should try that instead of murdering his baby
Plus romanos mate palumbo was serving a 'federal beef' for selling fake anabolics and gh, hes so corrupt he cant even sell real ones

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2011, 08:36:02 AM »
With their actions when stories like this surface, guys like Romano and Singerman lose more and more credibility............. ..................if that is possible  ;D
I know, you don't

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2011, 08:37:18 AM »
Shaken baby syndrome (SBS) is a form of child abuse that is diagnosed from a triad of symptoms: subdural hematoma, retinal hemorrhage, and brain swelling. In a majority of cases there is no visible sign of external trauma.

SBS is often fatal and can cause severe brain damage, resulting in lifelong disability. Estimated death rates (mortality) among infants with SBS range from 15% to 38%; the median is 20%–25%. Up to half of deaths related to child abuse are reportedly due to shaken baby syndrome.[1][not in citation given] Nonfatal consequences of SBS include varying degrees of visual impairment (including blindness), motor impairment (e.g. cerebral palsy) and cognitive impairments.[citation

question was:why...?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2011, 08:55:07 AM »
damn,,,,

if you take the HEAVY drugs out of the sport... does a lot of this change?  guys getting arrested/detained, all these other charges...

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2011, 09:30:12 AM »
damn,,,,

if you take the HEAVY drugs out of the sport... does a lot of this change?  guys getting arrested/detained, all these other charges...

If you take drugs out of the "sport" then all you would have left is what you see when these guys retire : drug dealers and addicts, murderers, domestic abusers etc... the lowest common denominator.

What does it tell you when people like Shawn Ray and Dave Palumbo are considered "the good guys" in the "sport"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2011, 09:32:10 AM »
same way a guy like kobe can fly to colorado and ass rape an 18 year old hotel worker - and be back on commercials/endorsements in 3 years.

people have goldfish memories.

Billy Guns

« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2011, 10:54:20 AM »
If there was nothing to hide why make up a piledriving story to begin with?? Why not just say we had a tragic accident at home with our SON not Daughter (for romano) and I am sure it would have never become an issue as it has now???

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2011, 11:08:45 AM »
If there was nothing to hide why make up a piledriving story to begin with?? Why not just say we had a tragic accident at home with our SON not Daughter (for romano) and I am sure it would have never become an issue as it has now???

when that scumbag jon romano sticks up for you, you know that something very bad happened.

what hole did that creep crawl out of by the way.

i thought he was back in jail after he was fired from rxmuscle

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2011, 06:44:47 PM »
So funny how formerly top NPC bodybuilder Juan Morel (aka Juan Diesel Morel) now IFBB Pro Juan Morel gets to prance around in a thong while claiming he got sent to jail for a tragic "piledriver" accident, and literally nobody gives a shit that it was because he's a baby shaker.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2011, 12:21:16 AM »
question was:why...?
Question also was, what does shaking do. 

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2011, 02:16:27 AM »
So what's the verdict?  is it OK to shake your baby to death if you do time in prison? 

Should Juan Morel have to answer for the lie of the piledriving story to cover up his baby shaking past or should he be allowed to move and compete as a Pro athlete in the ranks of the IFBB with no questions being asked into his past?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2011, 04:22:02 AM »
Didnt an american football player get in serious shit for making  dogs fight and he was scandalised in his sport
We have a baby killer in ours and its ok? Fuck off

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2011, 05:16:40 AM »
So what's the verdict?  is it OK to shake your baby to death if you do time in prison? 

Should Juan Morel have to answer for the lie of the piledriving story to cover up his baby shaking past or should he be allowed to move and compete as a Pro athlete in the ranks of the IFBB with no questions being asked into his past?
His sponsers will probably hear about this and drop him. 

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2011, 07:38:05 AM »
His sponsers will probably hear about this and drop him. 

Most likely not being he is a Species sponsored athlete, that company has no problem with criminal activity, look who the owner is.

As far as FLEX magazine, that will be interesting. I am going to guess that since they just signed him, they may keep him and let this go since it's in his past but who knows.
I know, you don't

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2011, 10:20:33 AM »
Most likely not being he is a Species sponsored athlete, that company has no problem with criminal activity, look who the owner is.

As far as FLEX magazine, that will be interesting. I am going to guess that since they just signed him, they may keep him and let this go since it's in his past but who knows.

LOL
I don't think he could do anything to get dropped from species. Didn't pj Braun also get arrested lately?

I think there was actually competition to sign him ... Serves welder right for not doing their homework

I'm sure they are thrilled to have a child abuser representing the company

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2011, 05:20:38 PM »
LOL
I don't think he could do anything to get dropped from species. Didn't pj Braun also get arrested lately?

I think there was actually competition to sign him ... Serves welder right for not doing their homework

I'm sure they are thrilled to have a child abuser babyslaughterer representing the company

Fixed.