Author Topic: Reppin 500 Naturally with C T Fletcher  (Read 44001 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Reppin 500 Naturally with C T Fletcher
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 11:03:49 AM »
I have no doubt he's natural...There are some amazing brothers out there....no racist.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2011, 11:04:39 AM »
I have no doubt he's natural...There are some amazing brothers out there....no racist.

what the hell

his arm is nearly coleman sized

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2011, 11:06:13 AM »
not sure if i should believe this  ???

I hear ya, cause according to Getbig it is impossible....soooooo... ...

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 11:07:16 AM »
I hear ya, cause according to Getbig it is impossible....soooooo... ...

i'm thrown into a state of confusion

DAILY!!!

when it comes to natural vs hormonized

fuckkkkkk

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 11:12:20 AM »
i'm thrown into a state of confusion

DAILY!!!

when it comes to natural vs hormonized

fuckkkkkk

Use the coin method  ;D.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 11:18:45 AM »
Dude, look at his bodyfat. Is it possible hes on roids?  Of course. I don't think he is as throughout my many years in gyms, I've seen some men black and white strong as fuck with and without drugs...

Swlabr

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2011, 11:36:25 AM »
Dude, look at his bodyfat. Is it possible hes on roids?  Of course. I don't think he is as throughout my many years in gyms, I've seen some men black and white strong as fuck with and without drugs...

Milton, do you even lift? ???

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2011, 11:36:57 AM »
I don't believe it, but will give it a tiny benefit of a doubt. Fletcher was around Gold's Venice in the early 90's, and I doubt a guy could stay natural in that environment. That being said.....

It's all about bodyweight, I can believe someone 275+ lbs perhaps putting up #500 naturally. There were guys doing close to that naturally in the late 40's-early 50's.  It's a tough number though.

Also I'd like to see his 3 lift total, every once and a while you'll see someone with a totally outrageous pet lift, but when you look at the other two, they're strong average. I've seen it a lot with the deadlift, just as an aside.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2011, 11:43:53 AM »
Milton, do you even lift? ???

More than you can dream of fa ggot...Why don't you post a pic champ?

All hormonized...

Bench Max: 475
Squat Max: 600
Deadlift max: 600

Swlabr

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2011, 11:45:12 AM »
More than you can dream of fa ggot...Why don't you post a pic champ?

All hormonized...

Bench Max: 475
Squat Max: 600
Deadlift max: 600

I'm sure you did, stud. ::) Any proof?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2011, 11:47:33 AM »
I'm sure you did, stud. ::) Any proof?

Yeah, ask your mother...Now fuck off troll...
Why'd you ask me then? Post some pics of video of yourself stud...

And yes, those are accurate numbers...Don't believe me? Your bad.

Swlabr

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2011, 11:49:18 AM »
Yeah, ask your mother...Now fuck off troll...
Why'd you ask me then? Post some pics of video of yourself stud...

And yes, those are accurate numbers...Don't believe me? Your bad.

u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum maple story website website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2011, 11:52:51 AM »
u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum maple story website website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

What the hell are you babbling about queer?...Please go on and wreck me... ::) ::) ::)
Post a pic or video or stfu..If there are people warning you about me, perhaps you should heed their advice...

wreck me....lol....what a fag....You and deadz need to get life and get over me....what losers you are.

Swlabr

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2011, 11:55:01 AM »
What the hell are you babbling about queer?...Please go on and wreck me... ::) ::) ::)
Post a pic or video or stfu..If there are people warning you about me, perhaps you should heed their advice...

wreck me....lol....what a fag....You and deadz need to get life and get over me....what losers you are.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2011, 11:55:57 AM »
I know a 275# powerlifter that has competed for years that has to wear a shirt for anything over 495. And I know a juicer about 230-240 that reps 495 for 8-10....no shirt.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2011, 11:59:19 AM »
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Dude, wtf are you talking about.  Is there another Wiggs you're having a conversation with?  Are you trying to feel sorry for me? lol
Just say what your trying to say and quit hiding it in code...Before yesterday, I had no clue who you were...I'd like it to remain that way...Let me guess, you looked at my resume or some shit and saw how awesome I was and are now confused as to why a good looking, educated black man is unemployed, smoking pot, chilling on getbig right?  lol...When you figure it out...Please tell me...lol..Thanks for caring.

Swlabr

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2011, 12:02:50 PM »
Dude, wtf are you talking about.  Is there another Wiggs you're having a conversation with?  Are you trying to feel sorry for me? lol
Just say what your trying to say and quit hiding it in code...Before yesterday, I had no clue who you are...I'd like it to remain that way...Let me guess, you looked at my resume or some shit and saw how awesome I was and are now confused as to why a good looking, educated black man is unemployed, smoking pot, chilling on getbig right?  lol...When you figure it out...Please tell me...lol..Thanks for caring.

Wiggins, Wiggins, Wiggins... I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me? Do you really think anyone cares about you? You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that? Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like shit. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk, do you? When you're older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you were unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being clever and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up.

You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2011, 12:07:18 PM »
Wiggins, Wiggins, Wiggins... I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me? Do you really think anyone cares about you? You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that? Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like shit. But you have failed on me. I know what you are. See, the thing is, I'm a nice guy. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk, do you? When you're older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you were unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being clever and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up.

You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Says the guy that's obsessed with me....If you can't handle getbig....Perhaps you should leave...hahahahahahahaha

Compete with your intellect.....hahahahaha hahahahahahhahahaha....

You guys on here.... ::) ::) ::) ::)

You sound like a whiny little bitch...You and deadz....Go to gym kid....You have no clue who or what your dealing with...

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2011, 12:09:00 PM »
I know a 275# powerlifter that has competed for years that has to wear a shirt for anything over 495. And I know a juicer about 230-240 that reps 495 for 8-10....no shirt.

You should tell your juicer friend then to enter powerlifting.  At that weight, he would be among the top 242 raw bench pressers in the country. 

Swlabr

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2011, 12:11:09 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Says the guy that's obsessed with me....If you can't handle getbig....Perhaps you should leave...hahahahahahahaha

Compete with your intellect.....hahahahaha hahahahahahhahahaha....

You guys on here.... ::) ::) ::) ::)

You sound like a whiny little bitch...You and deadz....Go to gym kid....You have no clue who or what your dealing with...

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

Don't mess with me, Milton...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2011, 12:12:40 PM »
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in the Islets of Langerhans. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

Don't mess with me, Milton...

LMAO!!!!  This is great! I love it. ;D :D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2011, 12:13:47 PM »
Liquid_C...he's the same guy the whole gym stopped to watch do 455 seated military presses for 5-6 reps...never seen anything like it before or since.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2011, 12:15:26 PM »
Didn't he compete I a few bbing contests?
C T Fletcher

Mr Los Angeles - AAU, Tall, 4th

Natural Universe - INBA, Masters 50+ Short, 2nd

© MuscleMemory

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2011, 12:17:03 PM »
Liquid_C...he's the same guy the whole gym stopped to watch do 455 seated military presses for 5-6 reps...never seen anything like it before or since.

That's insane strength, especially for that bw.  Sometimes you'll find freaks like that that never compete for whatever reason. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2011, 12:17:14 PM »
C T Fletcher

Mr Los Angeles - AAU, Tall, 4th

Natural Universe - INBA, Masters 50+ Short, 2nd

© MuscleMemory

Fuck is 50+! :o That's an old video right?