Author Topic: Gear - is not magic and will work on anyone!  (Read 12054 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: gh15's best post of all time
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2011, 04:14:09 AM »
I think his posts about abusing fathers are pretty cool  ;D

this were diff times,, it was also not this abuse,, this is abuse and this judge fucked his daughter before,, he got into her bed in the night ...and put his cock into her vagina....and ejaculated! i make sure i write it vulgar because this is exacly what happened,, take a look at his daghter perky tits...do you thin kthis sadistic patheitc weakling judge!! that has the law in his hand...wont fuck his dauhgter ? take a look at the way her tits look this is straight out daddy fuck daughter in bed! look at the mama she look horrible body wize...this is a fella who abuse his daughter! dinner nto ready ,, she did something wrong , she looked into his eyes wrong! and at 3 am someone get into her bed flip her on her ass and fuck her in the ass! and cum!

this is how digusting the americanos can be behind closed doors!

gh15 approved

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2011, 06:13:03 PM »
sometimes I think

no one= the legendary "Unsung"

.guys seem similar in their drug knowledge, experience, and writing style. I pmed unsung a while back for advice he was always helpful.. no one helped me out too though. Maybe there not the same guys maybe they are.
l

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2011, 06:40:12 PM »
Wow.

Sounds like there are some serious "Internet Psycho Profilers" here, huh?

How could anyone possibly know without having met or spent some time with the individual *in person*??

Shots in the dark, man... just shots in the dark.

That would make for a good topic (if one were so inclined) ~ to actually inform us as to what kind of people they think we really are based on how, what and when we post.

I don't know many here that "stick to their guns" when it comes to posting. That is; in consistency with their true personality. Sometimes people come here just to fuck around. They don't care what anyone thinks. Other times, someone may be quite serious in what they have to say and try to defend themselves to the bitter "meltdown" end.

The internet: "Anonymity" (for the most part)

Then, there are those of us who post our pics, and still don't care. Thought-provoking to say the least. Rare for GB.  :-X

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2011, 12:15:21 AM »
every sentence of this post is bang on- which is impressive given the accuracies made about a variety of issues.

well said.

Van Bilderass is a top poster. Usually spot on with his/her posts.

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2011, 12:51:19 AM »
alex is a cool dude and most of the stuff you readon on here about him is bullshit. special ed and blockhead have multiple gimimicks here that they use to fuck with him. alex denmies having any gimmicks but i think he has a couple and does use them just for fun to create draa  like you said but hes not the nutcase you think he is. this site is just for shits and giggles to him. the squadfather thing wasnt personal hes just a wealthy dude who has having a bit of fun , it was nothing for him to do what he did and honestly squad had it coming.. not that you think bad of him for that episode but many here do. 

as for the excaliubr alex isnt doing it because he has been caught up in alot of work lately, his company is moving up north and he has quite a bit of responsibilities to take care of... the least of which is keeping promises he makes on this site and posing in a thong for schmoes.

Relocation?  How about desperately look for a job?  He's been out of work for the better part of a year.

Anyone who claims alpha is not, anyone who claims it's all for shits and giggles is dead serious, and anyone with no arms is impotent, sterile and friendless.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2011, 08:52:27 AM »
Relocation?  How about desperately look for a job?  He's been out of work for the better part of a year.

Anyone who claims alpha is not, anyone who claims it's all for shits and giggles is dead serious, and anyone with no arms is impotent, sterile and friendless.
Some truths there from someone who knows quite a lot about the burger king alex23

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2011, 11:12:32 AM »
dude, hes a fucking weirdo. and you are extremely deluded if you think he doesnt take this place seriously, or that he suffers from a sociopathic disorder.

for squadfather this place was fun and busting balls. for alex gaultier its about validation, the need to belong, and getting pleasure from hurting people. he suffers from something he needs help with. something in his childhood stunted him. an overbearing mother or several foster homes where he was emotionally abused is my best guess.

LOL  youve never even met the guy.

^^ gimmick

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2011, 11:34:06 AM »
Van Bilderass is a top poster. Usually spot on with his/her posts.

x2. best poster here.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gear - is not magic and will work on anyone!
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2011, 12:49:54 PM »
I have seen people make more size and strength gains in 2 months on gear than i make in a year. They sure as hell are pretty magic

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2011, 01:23:25 PM »
I have seen people make more size and strength gains in 2 months on gear than i make in a year. They sure as hell are pretty magic

That's a fact, Jack.

Especially if you've spent a substantial amount of time lifting naturally.

Its like racing a turbocharged motor with your Gremlin.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2011, 01:24:27 PM »
Add consistency with diet and training and you simply CANNOT get bigger or stronger!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2011, 01:31:49 PM »
Add consistency with diet and training and you simply CANNOT get bigger or stronger!

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT GH15 DOES STRESS, BUT OTHER MEMBERS DO NOT...IS TRUST UR FUCKING SOURCE. QUALITY, ALWAYS.

HIGH QUALITY DRUGS + CONSISTENT TRAINING + CONSISTENT EATING + TIME= RECIPE FOR SUCCESS.

NOTHING IN THIS EQUATION CAN SUBSTITUTE FOR THE QUALITY AND/OR QUANTITY OF DRUGS, NOT MORE TIME, NOT EVEN MORE CONSISTENT TRAINING OR DIETING THOUGH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2011, 01:34:06 PM »
Trianing consistently and eating consistently yields results alone but add any gear with any potency and BOOM!

It is like any drug though, cocaine for example people will take shortcuts and cut it to increase their profit.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2011, 01:41:58 PM »
Only thing I hate about aas is having to increase the dose. I don't get the same results from 500mg of test and some dbol. I haven't grown much over the last few years. I feel like I reached my peak size with moderate doses. When I use now it's to polish what I have and maybe get a little bit stronger and feel good. Time to up the dose I guess.