Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 01, 2014, 05:21:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PGA Producer: Obama is playing too much golf - "Doesn't seem right"  (Read 7455 times)
avxo
Getbig IV

I'm about to froth at the mouth!

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2014, 07:10:23 PM »

I don't think the President (not Obama - any President) shouldn't be able to play golf, or try to unwind a bit. It's a high-pressure job and he needs some release, especially since he can't take vacations (as in, take time completely off work).

Specifically on the issue of going golfing, I find some of this outrage at Obama manufactured - just as I found some of the outrage at Bush manufactured. It's a few hours hitting a ball with a club. Whatever.

But it's certainly true that Obama seems to not be very politically savvy with how his game of golf will play against the backdrop of news of the day/week/month. For an otherwise media-savvy politician, this strikes me as weird.
Report to moderator   Logged
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2014, 07:34:47 PM »

Unwind?  Obama never works at all  - which might be a good thing right now

I don't think the President (not Obama - any President) shouldn't be able to play golf, or try to unwind a bit. It's a high-pressure job and he needs some release, especially he can't take vacations (as in, take time completely off work).

Specifically on the issue of going golfing, I find some of this outrage at Obama manufactured - just as I found some of the outrage at Bush manufactured. It's a few hours hitting a ball with a club. Whatever.

But it's certainly true that Obama seems to not be very politically savvy with how his game of golf will play against the backdrop of news of the day/week/month. For an otherwise media-savvy politician, this strikes me as weird.
avxo
Getbig IV

I'm about to froth at the mouth!

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2014, 08:19:36 PM »

Unwind?  Obama never works at all  - which might be a good thing right now

I'm unsurprised that you completely missed my point. You, like your blinder-wearing ilk, miss the forest for the trees.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 28, 2014, 04:49:16 AM »

I'm unsurprised that you completely missed my point. You, like your blinder-wearing ilk, miss the forest for the trees.

I saw your point completely.   Obama could care less about public perceptipn     

The scumbag went to a fundraiser w jay z the day after benghazi remember?
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2014, 05:14:46 AM »

http://nypost.com/2014/07/26/obama-played-81-rounds-of-golf-and-attended-75-fundraisers-since-re-election

81 rounds of golf -  75 fundraisers

He has only himself to blame for his disastrous failure of a presidency
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 28, 2014, 08:49:13 AM »

I'm 100% convinced you're a Benny gimmick.

We are 100% convinced you are the board's biggest idiot.
Beach Bum
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 28, 2014, 08:52:22 AM »

http://nypost.com/2014/07/26/obama-played-81-rounds-of-golf-and-attended-75-fundraisers-since-re-election

81 rounds of golf -  75 fundraisers

He has only himself to blame for his disastrous failure of a presidency

Good to see the president has his priorities in order. 
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!