Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 20, 2014, 04:44:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Christie Agrees with Obama  (Read 856 times)
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 11:05:25 PM »

the problem is this...

EVERY minute the networks (Fox and MSN alike) spend covering CHristie... is a minute they're not covering Cruz or Rand or another person that actually reflects conservative beliefs. 

When they give 2 minutes to Obama and 2 minutes to Christie, they're really giving 4 minutes to libs.  And ZERO minutes to actual conservative ideals. 
Report to moderator   Logged

temple_of_dis
Getbig III

togtfo

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2013, 01:38:31 AM »

Such a ticket really would be unbeatable.  the repub "base" hasn't truly gotten out of bed to vote since 2004.  And even then, the election came down to one state. 

The repubs sat home in 2008 and 2012. 

But hey, I'm sure a pro-climate change, anti-coal, planned parenthood donating, world police, pro-gun control, pro-amnesty, big govt candidate like Christie will change things.

What about the narrative the 2012 was a complete union powered sham, and that Obama used a crony ground game and IRS to suppress dissent and that the majority of people wanted Romney and voted Romney, but Obamas buds counted the results and fudged it about 300k total in Obama's favor in 5 battleground states, thus giving obumma the win?

I wonder also about the narrative that if you put a straight majority vote to the people to keep or get rid fo obama care then it would be gone?
240 is Back
Getbig V

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2014, 06:44:16 PM »

If Christie wins the nomination in 2016, Democrats might just celebrate.  I'm not sure all that much will change.

Christie is on record as believing in global warming and, more specifically, that it is man made.  He can NEVER escape this position with base voters.  Ever.  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie clearly opposes offshore drilling off the coast on New Jersey.   Repubs want to drill, baby, drill!  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie has stood with Obama’s EPA- arguably one of the most liberally radical federal agencies- in opposing construction of a new power plant in eastern Pennsylvania.   He hates coal.  HATES COAL!!!!  Christie Agrees with Obama

Abortion issue?  Christie has donated $ to Planned Parenthood.  Christie has since changed his position, but that may be hard to sell to base voters.... suddenly he's a flipflopper?  Compared to lifelong pro-life candidates like Rand, no contest

Foreign intervention?  lol, obama all the way: We ARE the leader in Libya; we MUST be the world's police.  Christie Agrees with Obama

Guns?  No right-to-carry cross-state reciprocity. (Jun 2012) - Favors gun control measures from law-enforcement perspective  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie was notoriously soft on illegal immigrants, and called it a federal problem.  That's right, he wants the govt to handle it.  Christie Agrees with Obama

NJ Govt has ballooned under Christie - He's not a small govt guy.  Christie Agrees with Obama

Christie has completely capitulated to a federal, Obama-supported educational policy... NCLB all the way, baby!   Christie Agrees with Obama

i cannot believe any repub would still want Christie to run in 2016.  

240 is Back
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2014, 05:51:42 PM »

amazing list.  Christie is the most liberal candidate in the repub field, isn't he?

I don't see how any republicans can call him a "good person" or a "good leader" when he is willing to sacrifice so many rights, so much treasure, of the people, in the name of pushing he and obama's liberal agenda for so long.

Maybe these kinda folks believed a lot of evil men were "good leaders" because of their management style... but if the ideology they espouse is pure evil, well, they certainly cannot be "good people".   Impossible.   

Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2014, 05:55:49 PM »

Roll Eyes
240 is Back
Getbig V

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2014, 06:32:49 PM »

Roll Eyes

We had these same conversations in 2008 and 2012.  Both times, voices like me were saying "Dude, Mccain/Romney is a TOTAL RINO... the base isn't going to vote for him... RUN from this dog and choose an actual conservative!"

We're having that conversation again.  "Dude, Christie is a total RINO, the base isn't going to vote for him.... Run from this dog and choose Cruz in 2016".

But methinks if you were so set on the 08 and 12 choices, that you'll go for that again.  totally cool.

Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2014, 08:02:48 PM »

We had these same conversations in 2008 and 2012.  Both times, voices like me were saying "Dude, Mccain/Romney is a TOTAL RINO... the base isn't going to vote for him... RUN from this dog and choose an actual conservative!"

We're having that conversation again.  "Dude, Christie is a total RINO, the base isn't going to vote for him.... Run from this dog and choose Cruz in 2016".

But methinks if you were so set on the 08 and 12 choices, that you'll go for that again.  totally cool.

You had these discussions but then voted for Obama.  You are so full of crap.
peruke
Getbig III

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2014, 08:10:32 PM »

They all suck!!!! Lips sealed
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2014, 08:21:44 PM »

They all suck!!!! Lips sealed

It is a pretty sorry lot overall.  I wish we had better choices across the board.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!