Author Topic: Zyzz was running 250mg tren Ace dailiy?  (Read 121656 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Zyzz was running 250mg tren Ace dailiy?
« Reply #225 on: December 06, 2011, 01:33:53 AM »
he must have been using a lot of something because his natural physique was 100% pure twink

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #226 on: December 06, 2011, 01:53:13 AM »
He was supposedly using 250mg ED, which is quite a lot.

pretty sure i remember him posting his cycle and it was like 2cc of test-p and 2cc of tren every other day, could be wrong though

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #227 on: December 06, 2011, 01:53:57 AM »
he must have been using a lot of something because his natural physique was 100% pure twink

his roided physique was pure twink too, lol. he was small as hell except towards the very last days he was alive

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: December 06, 2011, 02:08:57 AM »
his roided physique was pure twink too, lol. he was small as hell except towards the very last days he was alive

bigger than me but still he somehow looked very twink like

maybe the tattoos and make up are confusing me

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #229 on: December 06, 2011, 02:16:33 AM »
bigger than me but still he somehow looked very twink like

maybe the tattoos and make up are confusing me

why do you even bother lifting as a natural

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: December 06, 2011, 02:20:40 AM »
why do you even bother lifting as a natural

Because natural dedicated lifter will never ever look like a bodybuilder but he still looks a lot better than when he wouldnt work out at all

a lot

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #231 on: December 06, 2011, 02:25:16 AM »
that logic is dumb, if you follow that logic then you should be popping some anavar and using some deca right now? some other reason why you aren't using and quite frankly, it is upsetting to see yourself waste your time.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #232 on: December 06, 2011, 02:39:14 AM »
zyzz looked really good and it is tempting me to also take a test cycle. But I'm not.

When I'm in the shape of my life, I do look good (not as good as zyzz), but help me god if I have a flu for a month I will lose pounds and my results will drop quickly. And if I'm not sick, then someone will drive over me by a car so it's hard to be in constant drive and have fire in my heart for training when I constantly have to start from the beginning, it wears down my nerves.

With a small test cycle I could be able to maintain a good body with half the effort and don't have to be so psyched up everytime in the gym and meditate before the workouts lol. It's really hard sometimes also with the fact I get depressed easily, and I don't have the luxury to train in some garage alone without unneeded surroundings.

On the minus side, I'm not ready to handle the on/off periods with cycles and see how my body loses 20lbs every other time I'm on and off, it would fuck my mind so bad I would probably just kill my self in any way I can.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: December 06, 2011, 02:42:26 AM »
At one point he stated it was nothing injectable - just oral dbol 50mg a day, Winstrol tabs 25mg a day, and Clen for 4-6 weeks periods, from time to time. I think that's believable. Remember he was going for the Frank Zane look.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: December 06, 2011, 02:47:15 AM »
At one point he stated it was nothing injectable - just oral dbol 50mg a day, Winstrol tabs 25mg a day, and Clen for 4-6 weeks periods, from time to time. I think that's believable. Remember he was going for the Frank Zane look.

That's more than enough to acieve that body look. If you allready love training hard and are consistant with it, adding hormones will get you to another level beyond belief.

I don't know why would anyone think zyzz is small, I think he is far from it. Maby americans are just used to seeing giants.

Swlabr

« Reply #235 on: December 06, 2011, 03:05:17 AM »
zyzz looked really good and it is tempting me to also take a test cycle. But I'm not.

When I'm in the shape of my life, I do look good (not as good as zyzz), but help me god if I have a flu for a month I will lose pounds and my results will drop quickly. And if I'm not sick, then someone will drive over me by a car so it's hard to be in constant drive and have fire in my heart for training when I constantly have to start from the beginning, it wears down my nerves.

With a small test cycle I could be able to maintain a good body with half the effort and don't have to be so psyched up everytime in the gym and meditate before the workouts lol. It's really hard sometimes also with the fact I get depressed easily, and I don't have the luxury to train in some garage alone without unneeded surroundings.

On the minus side, I'm not ready to handle the on/off periods with cycles and see how my body loses 20lbs every other time I'm on and off, it would fuck my mind so bad I would probably just kill my self in any way I can.

You meditate before workouts too? ;D

I thought I was the only one for whom the pre-workout time was a spiritual moment of thought and reflection!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 06, 2011, 03:24:22 AM »
You meditate before workouts too? ;D

I thought I was the only one for whom the pre-workout time was a spiritual moment of thought and reflection!

Yes a little bit. You have to, because even to improve 2% you have to train 200%. This is possible however only if yo're healthy and injury free. Which I'm not at the moment I still have SOME issues on my knees after the accident this summer but I've been deadlifting hard and doing squats now with 225 for high repetitions but the squats not with high tempo like I used to, but few months ago I wasn't able to do even that.

Mind to muscle connection is where it's at  8) , when they say that you picture yourself doing it before you do it is the truth, that's the way to do it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #237 on: December 06, 2011, 03:27:09 AM »
where its at is one place and one place only ,,, bodybuildr to dealer conection!,, or sponsor to dealer same exact thing,, the dealer level wil dectate how well you will be as a bodybuildr,, PERIOD

secondary to that is the genetic respond to hormones ,,

all the rest come after

gh15 approved
fallen angel

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 06, 2011, 03:31:04 AM »
where its at is one place and one place only ,,, bodybuildr to dealer conection!,, or sponsor to dealer same exact thing,, the dealer level wil dectate how well you will be as a bodybuildr,, PERIOD

all the rest come after

gh15 approved

yes and then there is the bodybuilder to dealer connection, ofcourse  ;D

but what do you mean by "all the rest come after" ?

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: December 06, 2011, 04:07:55 AM »
yes and then there is the bodybuilder to dealer connection, ofcourse  ;D

but what do you mean by "all the rest come after" ?

He means the training. Bodybuilding is nothing to do with diet. Apparently.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #240 on: December 06, 2011, 04:09:25 AM »
He means the training. Bodybuilding is nothing to do with diet. Apparently.

tren is cardio in a bottle. hgh is fat loss in a bottle. no need to diet, just eat icecream and enough protein and you are set.

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #241 on: December 06, 2011, 04:35:53 AM »
but 250mg tren ace daily... i figure its some underdosed UG lab stufff he was using, on strango tren at that dosage i dont know what would happen to him :D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #242 on: December 06, 2011, 05:21:42 AM »
Well something happened to him  8) I
GETBIG!

steveTren

• Getbig II

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #244 on: December 06, 2011, 08:30:54 AM »
but 250mg tren ace daily... i figure its some underdosed UG lab stufff he was using, on strango tren at that dosage i dont know what would happen to him :D

he woudnt be able to take it ,,his size woudnt be able to handle it ,, strngo is legit dose accurate and best raws out of any raws,, same raw use in americano pharmas ,, nothing compare ,, what this kido used is underdosed

you better be 220-230lb of lean muscle to use 250 of strgo in one inject few sustained period of time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #245 on: December 06, 2011, 09:31:41 AM »

all the rest come after

gh15 approved

Here we go again. So you're saying that training and diet have very little if anything to do with bodybuilding? Is that what I'm understanding?

dustin

« Reply #246 on: December 06, 2011, 09:49:10 AM »
Here we go again. So you're saying that training and diet have very little if anything to do with bodybuilding? Is that what I'm understanding?

Bingo!!

Even running wussy doses I eat and train however I want and look great. Can't do that naturally. When I actually do try to mind my diet and train more calculated, it just takes my results that much further.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #247 on: December 06, 2011, 09:59:17 AM »
It blows me away to think that people actually think they can get away with training less when the truth is you have to train harder when you're on gear.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: December 06, 2011, 10:30:46 AM »
what do u mean get away, get away? Like we have to follow your standards for our physics? You aint my coach. And if your standards are so high, why do you look like some bloofy gym rat when ur not competing

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #249 on: December 06, 2011, 12:04:04 PM »
what do u mean get away, get away? Like we have to follow your standards for our physics? You aint my coach. And if your standards are so high, why do you look like some bloofy gym rat when ur not competing

So your way is also to take more drugs and train less? You're right, I'm not your coach, wouldn't want be. I want people who rely more on training rather than drugs.