Author Topic: Share your Getbigger problems here  (Read 10972 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Share your problems
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2011, 06:00:26 PM »
she needs some sunblock

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2011, 06:01:19 PM »
My biggest problem is a girl that I met last year. We have gotten very close in that time and have had nice long conversations on the phone and face to face about everything. We have tremendous chemistry, respect and attraction for one another and for the first time I think I found the perfect girl for me (no joke). The problem is that she is married and has a house, dog, etc. (no kids) She knows of my feelings for her and I know her's for me and if things were different we would be together. It would be great for both of us because we are so alike. I was in a serious relationship 2 years ago and after that debacle I wanted nothing to do with women, that is until I met her. But now that I found her things have been worse because she wants to be with me and I want to be with her so badly but it's never going to happen. She won't cheat on her husband and I don't want her to, we want to be more than an affair because real feelings are involved. So just recently I have been ignoring her at work (I only see her twice a week) and she called me on Thursday to find out why and I never called her back. It was devastating because I want to be with her so badly. But why would I want to put myself through this shit? Guess I'm going to be alone for a lot longer...at least I don't have to answer to anybody but man, this sucks...

Any advice? Be gentle...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2011, 06:01:42 PM »
My biggest problem is a girl that I met last year. We have gotten very close in that time and have had nice long conversations on the phone and face to face about everything. We have tremendous chemistry, respect and attraction for one another and for the first time I think I found the perfect girl for me (no joke). The problem is that she is married and has a house, dog, etc. She knows of my feelings for her and I know her's for me and if things were different we would be together. It would be great for both of us because we are so alike. I was in a serious relationship 2 years ago and after that debacle I wanted nothing to do with women, that is until I met her. But now that I found her things have been worse because she wants to be with me and I want to be with her so badly but it's never going to happen. She won't cheat on her husband and I don't want her to, we want to be more than an affair because real feelings are involved. So just recently I have been ignoring her at work (I only see her twice a week) and she called me on Thursday to find out why and I never called her back. It was devastating because I want to be with her so badly. But why would I want to put myself through this shit. Guess I'm going to be alone for a lot longer...at least I don't have to answer to anybody but man, this sucks...

Any advice? Be gentle...

go fuck yourself

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2011, 06:04:52 PM »
go fuck yourself

How much I've been masturbating? Believe me I have been.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2011, 06:07:58 PM »
All these damn eggs GH15 recommends have me shittin my pants. Constantly.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2011, 06:11:01 PM »
My biggest problem is a girl that I met last year. We have gotten very close in that time and have had nice long conversations on the phone and face to face about everything. We have tremendous chemistry, respect and attraction for one another and for the first time I think I found the perfect girl for me (no joke). The problem is that she is married and has a house, dog, etc. (no kids) She knows of my feelings for her and I know her's for me and if things were different we would be together. It would be great for both of us because we are so alike. I was in a serious relationship 2 years ago and after that debacle I wanted nothing to do with women, that is until I met her. But now that I found her things have been worse because she wants to be with me and I want to be with her so badly but it's never going to happen. She won't cheat on her husband and I don't want her to, we want to be more than an affair because real feelings are involved. So just recently I have been ignoring her at work (I only see her twice a week) and she called me on Thursday to find out why and I never called her back. It was devastating because I want to be with her so badly. But why would I want to put myself through this shit? Guess I'm going to be alone for a lot longer...at least I don't have to answer to anybody but man, this sucks...

Any advice? Be gentle...

Never have "feelings" for some bitch.  EVER !!!  Nothing good can come from it.  Fuck them in the ass, take their money, and let their "hubby" worry about the dumb shit.  Grow some balls homo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2011, 06:47:15 PM »
My biggest current problem is that this thread, and the idiot that started it, wasted my time and I feel dumber for clicking on it!  :(

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2011, 06:52:13 PM »
My cell phone isn't holding a charge for the entire day  :-\

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Damn, that's horrible.  :o :o :o :o

I feel for you, please feel free to pm me the name of you phone so we can add it to our prayer list.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2011, 06:52:17 PM »
If you got girl problems, I feel bad for ya son....
U

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2011, 06:53:51 PM »
My biggest current problem is that this thread, and the idiot that started it, wasted my time and I feel dumber for clicking on it!  :(

yes, same here.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2011, 06:54:04 PM »

99 problems
and a bitch
aint one

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2011, 07:23:00 PM »
No complaints here. It's good to be alive.
T

MikMaq

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2011, 09:20:18 PM »
It gets better I might of just rolled my ankle. God bless ice.Now I can't get to work and the back is the least of my problems
 ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2011, 09:22:05 PM »

I have to wait another 3 weeks to upgrade my phone on AT&T!  :'(

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2011, 09:23:51 PM »
I hate hot fucking pockets.
a

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2011, 09:26:05 PM »
Does come with a cloaking device for your giant nose.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2011, 09:26:53 PM »
Does come with a cloaking device for your giant nose.

YES!  Thats why I'm annoyed that I have to wait 3 more weeks!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2011, 09:31:48 PM »
Was it a conjugate visit ;D?
j/k

Did you mean to say conjugal?

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2011, 10:45:53 PM »
Alright as some of you know I'm living the positive life lately, although many may wish me dead, but gotta dump some negativity.

A coworker fucked off today at work for 4 hours when they got back I kinda gave em shit, turns out her mom got cancer and is dieing, while she were I gone kinda fucked my back up.

Got threatened by coke fiend, and for one of the few times in my life I feel genuinely threatened.

Found out one of my friends is now a coke fiend irony eh?

And to top it off my stepgranddad, is dieing.

On the positive side I feel pretty good.

Anyhow share your problems or bring on the negativity this thread is open ended afterall :)

you have a shit life

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2011, 11:32:47 PM »

AT&T? We got a winner!
Team Schering Oss NL

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2011, 11:50:08 PM »
I really want to smash the face of the guy "Bob" in the Enzyte commercial.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2011, 02:16:28 AM »
Lots of problems too....

I was born in a dump, my mother died, my daddy got drunk, they Left me here to die or grow
in the middle of Tobacco Road

sucks huh ?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2011, 02:24:54 AM »
Cold as ice TA

He's not even a human being, hence the lack of compassion.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2011, 02:30:53 AM »
Lots of problems too....

I was born in a dump, my mother died, my daddy got drunk, they Left me here to die or grow
in the middle of Tobacco Road

sucks huh ?

Fucking hilarious............mae e me spit out my coffee !! LOL   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2011, 02:34:21 AM »
My cat popped out 6 kittens today and one of them is quite ugly.  It's very unusual, it has black spots like a dalmatian.  I am hoping I don't have any problems with finding a home for it.