Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 30, 2014, 09:18:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jehovah's witnesses  (Read 1138 times)
catracho
Getbig III

I don't want to be "that guy"!

« Reply #25 on: Today at 01:30:22 AM »

Being raised since age of 5 as a JW I find a lot of these post hilarious... especially the ignorant ones who are posting out of hearsay vs. actual knowledge.

I had a couple of JW coworkers.  We had to change the "Christmas" party to the "Let's get together" party or they wouldn't participate.  Kind of annoying.
Report to moderator   Logged
BigRo
Competitors
Getbig IV

I am that I am

« Reply #26 on: Today at 02:22:07 AM »

what a joke, as if there is one correct name to call the great spirit.
Svengoolie
Getbig II

« Reply #27 on: Today at 04:30:09 AM »

My father is an ex-Javaho and his brother is an Elder. My father married a fellow witness, she turned out to be batshit crazy and they didnt want them to get divorced. So he ditched the organization and ended up with a Catholic (my mom) and they've been married over 35 years now. He still holds on to a lot of their beliefs though. Based on my experiece with my Dad and Uncle, it was used a lot as a good excuse not to have to buy people gifts.
gracie bjj
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #28 on: Today at 04:34:14 AM »

I had a couple of JW coworkers.  We had to change the "Christmas" party to the "Let's get together" party or they wouldn't participate.  Kind of annoying.

a guy i knew was a J.W. and he denied his daughter of christmas, now shes older and hates his guts that he made her miss out on such a great time of the year. the dude turned out to be a child molester anyway,he molested some young girls from the kingdom hall n got arrested ::)he said jehovah is love and he did nothing wrong in jehovas eyes,really dude,the girls where 13 yrs old Huh

R
Simple Simon
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #29 on: Today at 04:34:35 AM »

what a joke, as if there is one correct name to call the great spirit.
Each to their own.
Simple Simon
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #30 on: Today at 04:37:37 AM »

I know a guy who married a jovo girl and took on all her beliefs, totally alienated his entire christian family and shunned them at Christmas.

He split from her and I asked him was he glad to get rid of of all that bullshit now and get back to a normal life?

Appears he is still a jovo and has now convinced his new wife to become one as well?Huh
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #31 on: Today at 04:49:55 AM »

Used to get them coming non stop to my Door. They have some Americans here too in their church. One day they changed their tactics and send me 2 women to talk to me. I spoke politely to them but knew it was like a softening ploy.. Grin have to admit they were not bad looking and it did make me horny thinking about maybe "converting" them to my ways... Cheesy
gracie bjj
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #32 on: Today at 04:53:32 AM »

Used to get them coming non stop to my Door. They have some Americans here too in their church. One day they changed their tactics and send me 2 women to talk to me. I spoke politely to them but knew it was like a softening ploy.. Grin have to admit they were not bad looking and it did make me horny thinking about maybe "converting" them to my ways... Cheesy

u should have did some quick pushups and dips to get the blood pumping to the arms and pecs then opened the door butt naked and pretend your half asleep and dont realize u r not dressed,make sure u have a RAGING BONER though ;)then politely invite them in and say u wouldnt mind cumming in the bathroom with me while i take a shit,tell them u would be glad to listen to them

R
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #33 on: Today at 04:56:39 AM »

u should have did some quick pushups and dips to get the blood pumping to the arms and pecs then opened the door butt naked and pretend your half asleep and dont realize u r not dressed,make sure u have a RAGING BONER though ;)then politely invite them in and say u wouldnt mind cumming in the bathroom with me while i take a shit,tell them u would be glad to listen to them
I donīt think they approved of my Tattoos to be honest...I have a Red Devil on my Left Forearm with Born to Raise Hell ... i was young when i got it Grin one kept looking at it non stop.
catracho
Getbig III

I don't want to be "that guy"!

« Reply #34 on: Today at 07:51:18 PM »

a guy i knew was a J.W. and he denied his daughter of christmas, now shes older and hates his guts that he made her miss out on such a great time of the year. the dude turned out to be a child molester anyway,he molested some young girls from the kingdom hall n got arrested ::)he said jehovah is love and he did nothing wrong in jehovas eyes,really dude,the girls where 13 yrs old Huh

I would never tell someone what to believe or not to believe, but it was a dinner that the company gave us.  We had Jews, Muslims and even Atheists were even there.  They wanted to share a meal with their coworkers, they simply didn't pray with the Christians.  They just waited till they were done and then sat down and we all ate together.  The next year, we had to call it something else for them.
hardgainerj
Getbig IV

« Reply #35 on: Today at 08:03:52 PM »

Being raised since age of 5 as a JW I find a lot of these post hilarious... especially the ignorant ones who are posting out of hearsay vs. actual knowledge.
nobody is raised as jw Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!