Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 22, 2014, 07:46:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition  (Read 10055 times)
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

« Reply #450 on: October 21, 2014, 08:40:43 AM »

Well I'll be damned.  I've always made a point of not pan frying in olive oil.

You wanna hear something even more laughable? The guy whose pics he stole? Marko Djordjic? Is FIVE FOOT TEN!

Lol!!  5'10"?!  Everyone knows: 5'10.5 is REAL MAN ZONE.
Report to moderator   Logged
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

« Reply #451 on: October 21, 2014, 10:17:10 AM »

Avoid it if possible.  Olive Oil will have a bit higher smoke point than Extra Virgin, but I would not use either one if you are deep frying.  Shallow frying and pan frying you can get away with and that will not pose any problem at all.  Either way, just don`t let them smoke for too long.

E
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Alphamod / Y board approved

« Reply #452 on: October 21, 2014, 11:39:02 AM »

Avoid it if possible.  Olive Oil will have a bit higher smoke point than Extra Virgin, but I would not use either one if you are deep frying.  Shallow frying and pan frying you can get away with and that will not pose any problem at all.  Either way, just don`t let them smoke for too long.

I hear you.  No deep frying.

I'd been using it for saute on broccoli, spinach, kale, etc.

I've been led to believe I'm very healthy or horribly not because of this.

Y
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #453 on: October 21, 2014, 10:19:32 PM »

I hear you.  No deep frying.

I'd been using it for saute on broccoli, spinach, kale, etc.

I've been led to believe I'm very healthy or horribly not because of this.

It's not a black or white issue. It's a "what's the BEST choice" issue. Long story short is that the second heat is introduced, you begin (slowly at first and then gradually faster) denaturing the healthy characteristics of the oil and producing free radicals which are damaging to our bodies. It's not the worst thing in the world to cook with, but the point is there are better heat resistant options to cook with, from a nutritional standpoint, such as coconut oil or Mac nut oil, or even cooking with pure lard/bacon fat/etc.

I personally keep my cooking oils separate from my dressings or dietary oils for a reason. EVOO is such an amazing oil in its raw unprocessed uncooked form, I prefer to savor every bit of it in its purest form so I ensure I'm getting all available benefits.

No homo.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #454 on: October 21, 2014, 10:32:39 PM »

It's not a black or white issue. It's a "what's the BEST choice" issue. Long story short is that the second heat is introduced, you begin (slowly at first and then gradually faster) denaturing the healthy characteristics of the oil and producing free radicals which are damaging to our bodies. It's not the worst thing in the world to cook with, but the point is there are better heat resistant options to cook with, from a nutritional standpoint, such as coconut oil or Mac nut oil, or even cooking with pure lard/bacon fat/etc.

I personally keep my cooking oils separate from my dressings or dietary oils for a reason. EVOO is such an amazing oil in its raw unprocessed uncooked form, I prefer to savor every bit of it in its purest form so I ensure I'm getting all available benefits.

No homo.
All homo.
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #455 on: October 21, 2014, 10:49:14 PM »

All homo.

The man asked a homosexual question so i gave him a homosexual answer  Angry
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #456 on: October 21, 2014, 10:51:49 PM »

The man asked a homosexual question so i gave him a homosexual answer  Angry
No no, all homo for you stud.
Vox Populi
Getbig V

The Artist Formerly Known as _aj_

« Reply #457 on: Today at 03:27:06 AM »

This thread started as a "look at me" from a gimmick. Said gimmick was outed. Lots of victory laps from the outers. Twists and turns later, we are discussing salad oil.
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Alphamod / Y board approved

« Reply #458 on: Today at 03:35:16 AM »

No homo.

Just checking - did you see this article from the previous page?

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/myth-buster-olive-oil-is-one-of-the-safest-oils-for-frying-and-cooking/

Y
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #459 on: Today at 04:54:59 AM »

Ethics aside bro, you are clearly not desperate for attractive women, so I would leave this one.

You just never know how it will end, when emotions are involved.
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #460 on: Today at 05:00:13 AM »

Ethics aside bro, you are clearly not desperate for attractive women, so I would leave this one.

It turned out this was an Uncle Junior gimmick my friend.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #461 on: Today at 07:01:21 AM »

yeah, you kinda missed the last 14 pages that enzo as gonzo.
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #462 on: Today at 07:03:45 AM »

BigCyp as on the ball as Booty in this thread
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!