Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
June 30, 2015, 09:57:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NABBA 2nd place miss physique  (Read 4129 times)
WalterWhite
Competitors
Getbig IV

« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2015, 05:11:48 PM »

Bwahahahaha !!

What a world we live in Cheesy

Bizarro world!
Report to moderator   Logged
The_Iron_Disciple
Getbig V

Team GH15

« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2015, 05:32:44 PM »

Bizarro world!

INDEED, my friend !

When God Of Hormones
Navy_Mike
Competitors
Getbig IV

« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2015, 07:02:50 PM »

What makes you think that?  Wink Cheesy

I'm so confused in that pic it looks kike there could be breast? The glute and stretch marks look like classical women stretch marks

It it possible that this could be a true hermaphrodite? Really some body parts are no doubt men while others could be women 
The_Iron_Disciple
Getbig V

Team GH15

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2015, 07:05:31 PM »

I'm so confused in that pic it looks kike there could be breast? The glute and stretch marks look like classical women stretch marks

It it possible that this could be a true hermaphrodite? Really some body parts are no doubt men while others could be women 

I've been wondering that myself. Obviously this person is passing as a female and is allowed to compete with other females ... but, lord god, if that don't look EXACTLY like a man. :/

When God Of Hormones
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #104 on: Today at 01:28:45 AM »

This thread is silly. This person is CLEARLY a man. You can't tell me any different. Seriously, why are we still debating this ?

Tim disagrees. Something about extensions and saline.
timfogarty
Expert
Getbig V

@fogartyTim on twitter

« Reply #105 on: Today at 02:22:24 AM »

I've been wondering that myself. Obviously this person is passing as a female and is allowed to compete with other females ... but, lord god, if that don't look EXACTLY like a man. :/

the point that I have been trying to make is that pretty much all female bodybuilder who compete at that level, and therefore have taken massive amounts of testosterone and gh for a decade or more, would look that manly but for the implants, wigs and makeup. but others here disagree.

One thing she has that most top female bodybuilders don't is a full face.  No sunken cheeks like so many.

drmarkp
Getbig III

« Reply #106 on: Today at 06:14:03 AM »

the point that I have been trying to make is that pretty much all female bodybuilder who compete at that level, and therefore have taken massive amounts of testosterone and gh for a decade or more, would look that manly but for the implants, wigs and makeup. but others here disagree.

One thing she has that most top female bodybuilders don't is a full face.  No sunken cheeks like so many.

Then female bodybuilding SHOULD go away - good riddance..
The Grim Lifter
Getbig IV

« Reply #107 on: Today at 06:59:35 AM »

I agree completely but this one genetically has more masculine features than the others that's the difference.
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #108 on: Today at 08:33:37 AM »

Rambone
Getbig IV

Team rusty fenders

« Reply #109 on: Today at 09:11:25 AM »

Hahaha holy fuck. Should fucking be euthanized
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!