Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 23, 2014, 12:01:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - After 30 Years - Goodbye IFBB - no way Heath won!  (Read 1002 times)
Trev
Getbig IV

I'M QUALITY BRITISH BEEF ..

« on: Today at 02:56:01 AM »

I've been a fan and follower of the IFBB for 30 years now and after watching this year's Olympia I think its time to stop......

The IFBB has completely lost its way. All the true bodybuilding values have gone. Its just about politics now and promoting their favourite puppets. No way Heath won and no way he is worthy of being a 4 time Mr Olympia. There are no personalities and its just like a re-run each year. With all the drugs these day most of the top guys can't hold their conditioning so by the time the free posing comes along, they are all smooth and look like shit.

IFBB - Take a look at the line ups of the past, particularly the early and mid '90's and maybe consider saving the sport before its too late. I am seeing Arnold in November when he comes to the Uk and I will be giving him my opinion (and the opinion of most fans it seems!)

Report to moderator   Logged
_aj_
Getbig V

Y Board Approved

« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:59:13 AM »

Emergency IFBB meeting this week to consider your threat.
BodyConnoisseur
Competitors
Getbig II

Bulgarian Beast

« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:03:39 AM »

Couldn't you make this politics argument since the days of Arnold?
visualizeperfection
Getbig V

"Big" Old Mr. Kannish

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:05:16 AM »

I dont think the OPEE fully comprehends that no one gives a fuck.
calfzilla
Getbig V

Welcome back halo, son of getbig.

« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:08:05 AM »

At least the 212 were better judged.
Simple Simon
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:10:34 AM »

Does Ron know about this?
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:22:07 AM »

Saw this on CNN just now.
calfzilla
Getbig V

Welcome back halo, son of getbig.

« Reply #7 on: Today at 03:25:13 AM »

It's a conspiracy. Who does Ifbb dislike? gh15. Who does gh15 dislike?  Generation nothingness filt.
Therefore ifbb makes Philsuline mr Olympia.
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

« Reply #8 on: Today at 03:26:57 AM »

Yes branch warren should have been mr Olympia
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #9 on: Today at 05:12:17 AM »

I've been a fan and follower of the IFBB for 30 years now and after watching this year's Olympia I think its time to stop......

The IFBB has completely lost its way. All the true bodybuilding values have gone. Its just about politics now and promoting their favourite puppets. No way Heath won and no way he is worthy of being a 4 time Mr Olympia. There are no personalities and its just like a re-run each year. With all the drugs these day most of the top guys can't hold their conditioning so by the time the free posing comes along, they are all smooth and look like shit.

IFBB - Take a look at the line ups of the past, particularly the early and mid '90's and maybe consider saving the sport before its too late. I am seeing Arnold in November when he comes to the Uk and I will be giving him my opinion (and the opinion of most fans it seems!)

Couldn't you make this politics argument since the days of Arnold?

x2.  Nothing new here. Bodybuilding has not changed, but you have.  Congratulations Trev.  You have grown up.  Smiley

But after 30 years of muscle addiction are you really going to quit now?  I doubt it.  Undecided
Trev
Getbig IV

I'M QUALITY BRITISH BEEF ..

« Reply #10 on: Today at 06:33:18 AM »

x2.  Nothing new here. Bodybuilding has not changed, but you have.  Congratulations Trev.  You have grown up.  Smiley

But after 30 years of muscle addiction are you really going to quit now?  I doubt it.  Undecided

Has changed - No one can say the top 10 was in the correct order. 212 class was better. I'll continue bodybuilding but I'll still to local NABBA shows in the Uk now. Ifbb is fucked up
Royalty
Getbig V

ROYAL LAW: James 2:8

« Reply #11 on: Today at 07:05:30 AM »

Has changed - No one can say the top 10 was in the correct order. 212 class was better. I'll continue bodybuilding but I'll still to local NABBA shows in the Uk now. Ifbb is fucked up

None of the bodybuilders in the IFBB care about their own health. (Branch has been on huge doses for over 20 years)

How much less do they care about losing you as a fan/spectator?

Jesus took your sins
Simple Simon
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #12 on: Today at 07:07:52 AM »

Phil just got the news
the trainer
Getbig V

100 PERCENT ALPHA MALE

« Reply #13 on: Today at 07:11:37 AM »

Thin Lizzy
Getbig IV

Thin Lizzy

« Reply #14 on: Today at 07:30:36 AM »

I'm wondering which guys do you think should've beaten Phil in the last four years?

While not the greatest bber of all time, IMO, he's been the best of this current bunch.
Ron
Getbigistrator
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:40:37 AM »

So because it is split 50-50 on how should of won the Olympia (Phil Heath vs. Kai Greene) and you didn't get your way, the IFBB has lost its way.  Um no... many who were there saw Phil win over Kai.  Phil's back was incredible.  And while this may not have been Phil at his best, Kai was thick, but started off slow (and then gained sharpness). 

Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #16 on: Today at 10:45:10 AM »

News flash, Dorian Yates won with one good arm in the 90s. Let me repeat that, one good arm.
Papper
Getbig V

Workout to FEEL good

« Reply #17 on: Today at 12:00:31 PM »

Since phil now has 4 sandows.. beating jay. I am not recognizing the mr o as a real title anymore.

it is not even plausable to award him the highest title in the world with that 2014 package.

Standards have gone out the window!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!