Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 02:24:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Life after Bodybuilding  (Read 1405 times)
ENZO
Competitors
Getbig III

Aesthetically Gifted

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2014, 05:29:56 PM »

dont you have a needle to pin in your ass junkie phaggot??

Blame your father for leaving your whore of a mother, not me Wink
Report to moderator   Logged
The Scott
Getbig IV

Give us this day, our daily oyster...

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2014, 05:34:11 PM »

Sure beats spewing hate and anger in the computer all day

He's being neither hateful nor angry. 

As for your supposition, well more often than not the truth doesn't set people free, it just makes them angry.

In this instance (i.e., thread) the truth is Coleman screwed himself and is paying the price for his ego.  All his talk about God is nothing more than a pathetic pussy trying to get into Heaven. 
ENZO
Competitors
Getbig III

Aesthetically Gifted

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2014, 05:56:30 PM »

He's being neither hateful nor angry. 

As for your supposition, well more often than not the truth doesn't set people free, it just makes them angry.

In this instance (i.e., thread) the truth is Coleman screwed himself and is paying the price for his ego.  All his talk about God is nothing more than a pathetic pussy trying to get into Heaven. 

No, he sounds like a vengeful little bitch just like in all 9 other thousand of his post

Coleman is a legend who excelled at his passion. Why are you so happy to see him suffer for his consequences? Did he piss in your Cheerios?
uberman
Getbig V

team elliot rodgers

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2014, 06:00:49 PM »

No, he sounds like a vengeful little bitch just like in all 9 other thousand of his post

Coleman is a legend who excelled at his passion. Why are you so happy to see him suffer for his consequences? Did he piss in your Cheerios?
Coleman is a liar who excelled at destroying himself while promoting an unhealthy lifestyle. His suffering make me feel good.
da_vinci
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Today at 02:20:03 AM »

Come on.. it doesn't matter, life is pointless anyway, why not just have a ride in whatever way one can imagine, the end is the same anyway.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!