Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
March 24, 2017, 03:49:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] 887 888 ... 4930   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎇 Random pics 🎇  (Read 10844793 times)
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

Gimmicks are cowards and cowards aren't true men

« Reply #22125 on: February 17, 2013, 02:54:28 AM »

No ass, would not hit
Report to moderator   Logged
The Grim Lifter
Getbig IV

« Reply #22126 on: February 17, 2013, 03:43:28 AM »

dj181
Getbig V

you're tryin', you're tryin' now

« Reply #22127 on: February 17, 2013, 03:53:17 AM »

Cool

dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #22128 on: February 17, 2013, 04:06:38 AM »

dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #22129 on: February 17, 2013, 04:29:22 AM »

mmm.... Lilith me Tongue Tongue Tongue

DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #22130 on: February 17, 2013, 04:42:32 AM »

mmm.... Lilith me Tongue Tongue Tongue

You should visit a comic expo to meet your ultimate dream woman

dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #22131 on: February 17, 2013, 04:58:32 AM »

You should visit a comic expo to meet your ultimate dream woman

haha!

goth/rock chicks are more my style brother Cool

dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #22132 on: February 17, 2013, 05:35:07 AM »

more hot goth/rock chicks Tongue Tongue Tongue

DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #22133 on: February 17, 2013, 05:42:52 AM »

Rock 'n roll Rock hard boned babes  Undecided
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #22134 on: February 17, 2013, 05:45:13 AM »

dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #22135 on: February 17, 2013, 05:57:00 AM »

Rock 'n roll Rock hard boned babes  Undecided

i'm just lucky that you aren't into them man, as this would increase my chances with them, since i have less competition to deal with then Grin Grin Grin
FitnessFrenzy
Getbig V

« Reply #22136 on: February 17, 2013, 07:31:07 AM »

dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #22137 on: February 17, 2013, 07:39:00 AM »

nice Smiley

is she one of your many girlfriends man? Grin
Gosling31977
Getbig II

« Reply #22138 on: February 17, 2013, 07:50:38 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etSivpBHUmE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etSivpBHUmE</a>
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #22139 on: February 17, 2013, 09:04:59 AM »

i'm just lucky that you aren't into them man, as this would increase my chances with them, since i have less competition to deal with then Grin Grin Grin

That's right, my competition is the majority of men. Your competition is the majority of 17-19 year old 'boy-men'
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #22140 on: February 17, 2013, 09:19:44 AM »

That's right, my competition is the majority of men. Your competition is the majority of 17-19 year old 'boy-men'

or ectomorphs, coz us ectos tend to like very small framed females, being that we are very small framed ourselves Wink

you got a little prob though man, coz you have to content and compete with the majority of black men (liking the full-figured females) so can you handle the strain?
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #22141 on: February 17, 2013, 09:53:03 AM »

or ectomorphs, coz us ectos tend to like very small framed females, being that we are very small framed ourselves Wink

you got a little prob though man, coz you have to content and compete with the majority of black men (liking the full-figured females) so can you handle the strain?

The majority of black men? LOL, now you're exaggerating! I'm into normal framed women, NOT "BMC-approved" big whales. That cello playing woman, posted by Mr Nobody is a perfect example; many black men prefer way more meat, but to me she's perfect.
BTW, I see many ectos with fat women on the streets, so its rather a matter of personal preference than your own build.
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #22142 on: February 17, 2013, 09:57:39 AM »

The majority of black men? LOL, now you're exaggerating! I'm into normal framed women, NOT "BMC-approved" big whales. That cello playing woman, posted by Mr Nobody is a perfect example; many black men prefer way more meat, but to me she's perfect.
BTW, I see many ectos with fat women on the streets, so its rather a matter of personal preference than your own build.

fair enough, but these ectos with these fat broads are crying on the inside, even if they appear happy on the outside
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #22143 on: February 17, 2013, 10:12:41 AM »

fair enough, but these ectos with these fat broads are crying on the inside, even if they appear happy on the outside

Get real, you can't judge for other ectos and you should know that.
It's all about personal preferences/priorities; there's zero correlation between body types on happy couples. Why would a perfect looking woman make you a happy man, while there isn't any emotional/spiritual attraction Huh It's about the WHOLE picture, not just the size of her ass (yes, "grow the fuck up"  Wink )
mass243
Getbig V

Grab them by the pussy!

« Reply #22144 on: February 17, 2013, 10:16:53 AM »

Yes, personal preferences.
Only correlating thing I see is between tallish men and shortish women; tall men prefer short women.

Short women run scarce at early stage. 
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #22145 on: February 17, 2013, 10:26:05 AM »

Yes, personal preferences.
Only correlating thing I see is between tallish men and shortish women; tall men prefer short women.

Short women run scarce at early stage. 

That's right, many tall men dig short women and vice verse.
I prefer women who are just a little bit shorter than me. I'm 6ft and love 5.8-5.9 women, but that's not a mandatory, just a preference.
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #22146 on: February 17, 2013, 10:47:15 AM »

Get real, you can't judge for other ectos and you should know that.
It's all about personal preferences/priorities; there's zero correlation between body types on happy couples. Why would a perfect looking woman make you a happy man, while there isn't any emotional/spiritual attraction Huh It's about the WHOLE picture, not just the size of her ass (yes, "grow the fuck up"  Wink )

Lord knows that i am trying to "grow the fuck up" man, but it aint' easy Cry

but as far as your point about zero correlation btw couples body types and their level of happiness, i was taught at university (yeah i have a bachelor's degree in psychology) in some of my behavioral psych classes that individuals match much better, and feel better with, those who are very physically similar to them, and this has to do not just with romantic relationships but with friendships as well

in my own case, my best trusted friends were very similar to me, slim athletic guys who were above average height, and they all even had blue eyes Grin

this isn't my own idea or theory man, this was taught to me at university and it came from data collected on looks and body type correlated with relationships, romantic and all other forms of relationships

but out of curiosity, are most of your male friends similar to you as far as looks and body type is concerned?
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #22147 on: February 17, 2013, 10:58:49 AM »

Lord knows that i am trying to "grow the fuck up" man, but it aint' easy Cry

but as far as your point about zero correlation btw couples body types and their level of happiness, i was taught at university (yeah i have a bachelor's degree in psychology) in some of my behavioral psych classes that individuals match much better, and feel better with, those who are very physically similar to them, and this has to do not just with romantic relationships but with friendships as well

in my own case, my best trusted friends were very similar to me, slim athletic guys who were above average height, and they all even had blue eyes Grin

this isn't my own idea or theory man, this was taught to me at university and it came from data collected on looks and body type correlated with relationships, romantic and all other forms of relationships

but out of curiosity, are most of your male friends similar to you as far as looks and body type is concerned?

Well, you have partners and female friends. Most partners had a normal body type, were 5.8-5.9 and were (dark) blond. I had female friends, ranging from slim to fat, short to average and several ethnics, personalities, eye/hair colors, etc...
I tend to fall for long haired brunettes (again, double damn at that cello playing brunette  Tongue) but most brunettes in Holland tend to fall for blond guys, while I'm rather an John Travolta/Antonio Banderas type.
mass243
Getbig V

Grab them by the pussy!

« Reply #22148 on: February 17, 2013, 12:34:55 PM »

Time for pic bitches   Grin
mass243
Getbig V

Grab them by the pussy!

« Reply #22149 on: February 17, 2013, 01:22:32 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 884 885 [886] 887 888 ... 4930   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!