Author Topic: Cain's Accuser - Lifelong Republican - Coming clean now  (Read 5418 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Cain's Accuser - Lifelong Republican - Coming clean now
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2011, 01:35:40 PM »
And a media whore and a Obama contributor.
yes and yes.

But she did skewer Weiner.  So she has no problem attacking powerful men of BOTH parties who can't keep their dick in their pants.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2011, 01:38:09 PM »
yes and yes.

But she did skewer Weiner.  So she has no problem attacking powerful men of BOTH parties who can't keep their dick in their pants.

240 - check out this thread on FR - I am getting attacked on it. 

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2803801/posts

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2011, 01:43:00 PM »
She had proof with Weiner she has no proof with Cain. She's a joke.

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2011, 01:43:35 PM »
She's an attractive woman now, so one can assume she was probably a hot little number 14 years ago.

Think about this. You're in a hotel bar with her. You've got this nice, private room upstairs that you've upgraded to make it particularly attractive for her. So, you take her out to get a blow job in the car?

Come on guys. What is wrong with this story? From my female point of view, the only thing that blows is her story.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2011, 01:44:20 PM »
Republicans - take a deep breath and realize who you're defending here.

Cain's campaign is taking 40 grand from a nonprofit - illegal.
Cain said he was worried china was trying to become a nuclear power.
Cain said he'd release all the Gitmo prisoners for 1 US hostage.

Any of those should tell you he is highly naive and that other Gopers might just be the safer bet in 2012.

Either way, ya didn't care when he lied to you aobut the charges existing at all.
You didn't care when he lied, then suddenly remembered great detailed conversations about the settlement.

You didn't care today when a woman made a claim and he denied it.  

You won't care next week when we do have proof his married ass hit on her - and he lied to you this week about it.

Yuo don't care if a candidate lies to you.  Your standards are shit.  You'll get 4 more years of obama shit because of it.  End thread!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2011, 01:46:21 PM »
She's an attractive woman now, so one can assume she was probably a hot little number 14 years ago.

Think about this. You're in a hotel bar with her. You've got this nice, private room upstairs that you've upgraded to make it particularly attractive for her. So, you take her out to get a blow job in the car?

Come on guys. What is wrong with this story? From my female point of view, the only thing that blows is her story.

you want to get that quickie nut out of the way - you know you're going to blow in about 30 seconds with some hot number and you've been married 30 years at that point.

You get the BJ there, and you go show her around.  Then you have some staying power when you try to make the sleepover.

makes pefect sense.  he doesn't want his first ut of the day on a new hottie to be at 9 pm, or he'll be sleeping at 9:10 and she'll be disgusted.  better to enjoy a quickie (and who doesn't love the public exhibitionist thing), then go back and put on a studly show for 45 minutes without that load in the chamber.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2011, 01:46:53 PM »

What the deuce??  Are you a female?

Story does not pass the smell test to me either.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2011, 01:47:55 PM »
She had proof with Weiner she has no proof with Cain. She's a joke.

If Cain was "meeting her for coffee" and went ahead and paid to upgrade her room to the honeymoon suite, we'll have proof ;)

If she takes/passes a polygraph and he won't, we'll have proof.

Besides, he already loses with the far-right voters.  Dude fucks around on the side, everyone with a brain sees it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2011, 02:03:27 PM »
Calm down. Please.

Let's face the awful truth: There were sexual harrassment charges leveled at Mr. Cain. At least one was awarded -- for whatever reason --- a cash settlement (don't nitpick over "severance" nonsense).

Like it or not---this is the truth. Cain was concerned about this when he ran for the Senate a few years ago. And now he's asking us to believe this is all a big plot against him.

Not even he believed in his heart of hearts that this wouldn't "come out". Doesn't really matter by whom---you want to play in the major leagues, you come trained and prepared.

Cain knew it was a potential fireball, and he did not prepare himself. And he had years, not days, to do so.

(from FR - and it really defines things quite well)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2011, 02:20:44 PM »
Beki, beki, beki, beki may turn out to be other women. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2011, 02:21:51 PM »
Cain is finished.  I sure hope like hell people don't think they're going to run that story against Obama...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2011, 02:25:18 PM »
Cain is finished.  I sure hope like hell people don't think they're going to run that story against Obama...

I just wish RP would get his fucking shit together already and start campaigning like he wants to win this fucking thing. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2011, 02:39:31 PM »

probably true.  Bill Clinton raped a couple of women and his campaign successfully deflected that so crazier things HAVE happened.  I'm just saying that it's not over yet..........but yeah he's probably fucked.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2011, 03:21:11 PM »
probably true.  Bill Clinton raped a couple of women and his campaign successfully deflected that so crazier things HAVE happened.  I'm just saying that it's not over yet..........but yeah he's probably fucked.

Too soon to say.  There is only one woman who has come forward with specific allegations which, frankly, don't sound too credible. 

He could do what Bill and Hillary did after the Jennifer Flowers press conference ("I was Bill Clinton's lover for 12 years," or something like that), and appear on 60 minutes with his wife of 43 years.  Worked for Bill. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2011, 04:06:19 PM »
Too soon to say.  There is only one woman who has come forward with specific allegations which, frankly, don't sound too credible. 

He could do what Bill and Hillary did after the Jennifer Flowers press conference ("I was Bill Clinton's lover for 12 years," or something like that), and appear on 60 minutes with his wife of 43 years.  Worked for Bill. 

Bill was a dem.

you want religious people who are pissed off at newt for his infidelity, to look past cain hitting on everything in a skirt while bragging he's a church elder.

dems are supposed to be cheating bums, repubs are supposed to be faithful.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2011, 04:07:54 PM »
One thing's for sure, 240 is Back loves the gossip.  It's like Palin all over again.     ;D

Sure, he loves the gossip but good luck finding him in a thread about the economy or any other worthwhile topic. He's a soccer Mom going to bat for the Downgrade regime. Doing everything in his power to drive discussion off topics that criticize Downgrade. That's why he bombards this board with 40 threads talking about the same shit every day. Got to push anything important off the first page.

Dollars to donuts this clown jerks off to Nancy Grace on DWTS.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2011, 04:08:31 PM »
where's MCWAY and all the others who were so vocal that Cain was just being framed here?

It's a 4th accuser now (with CNN's Wolf Blitzer talking about a DC lawyer joel something mentioning a possible 5th accuser).

Sounds like he just wanted to be a slut - WHICH IS FINE.

But not if you're lying to america.
Not if you're lecturing others about morals.

I don't care who he fcks.  I do care that he lies to us.  His campaign immediatley denied everything today, called her a liar.  

Now, when we see HOTEL RECORDS showing Cain paid $X amount to upgrade her hotel room - will he 'recall' that aspect?

I'm tired of politicians and their bullshit lies.  You get nonstop bullshit from Cain.

I'm right here.

15 years, and oh so conveniently, when Cain's on top of the polls (not when he was an afterthought in the election, not when he was running for Senate), she just HAS TO COME FORWARD NOW.

And, of course, of AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the lawyers from ship to shore, from sea to shining sea, she could get, she has....GLORIA ALLRED, a left-winged political legal hack, who was involved with that lying maid one year ago, to torpedo another GOP candidate's campaign (Meg Whitman).

She tells her boyfriend what Cain supposedly did, and he does NOTHING (no police report, no grabbing a baseball bat to clobber Cain), NOTHING?

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2011, 04:14:09 PM »
I'm right here.

15 years, and oh so conveniently, when Cain's on top of the polls (not when he was an afterthought in the election, not when he was running for Senate), she just HAS TO COME FORWARD NOW.

And, of course, of AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the lawyers from ship to shore, from sea to shining sea, she could get, she has....GLORIA ALLRED, a left-winged political legal hack, who was involved with that lying maid one year ago, to torpedo another GOP candidate's campaign (Meg Whitman).

She tells her boyfriend what Cain supposedly did, and he does NOTHING (no police report, no grabbing a baseball bat to clobber Cain), NOTHING?

::)

That's right.  Allred took a lot of pride in helping sink Meg Whitman's campaign.  What a hack.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2011, 04:18:27 PM »
That's right.  Allred took a lot of pride in helping sink Meg Whitman's campaign.  What a hack.

Some guy supposedly tries to grab your woman's unmentionables and force her to blow him; she tells you.....and the reason, he ain't in bodycast, or (at minimum) there's no police report, no EEOC complaint, no formal lawsuit, no NOTHING filed, would be..........

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2011, 04:41:05 PM »
Man, Cain is toxic now. Just a tiny bit more dirt and stupid comments from him and he'll be a shoe in for president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2011, 04:42:22 PM »
maybe this woman's completely full of shit.  Could be.  but again - the wise words, demonstrating cain's terrible judgment:

face the awful truth: There were sexual harrassment charges leveled at Mr. Cain. At least one was awarded -- for whatever reason --- a cash settlement (don't nitpick over "severance" nonsense).
Like it or not---this is the truth. Cain was concerned about this when he ran for the Senate a few years ago. And now he's asking us to believe this is all a big plot against him.
Not even he believed in his heart of hearts that this wouldn't "come out". Doesn't really matter by whom---you want to play in the major leagues, you come trained and prepared.
Cain knew it was a potential fireball, and he did not prepare himself. And he had years, not days, to do so.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2011, 04:57:28 PM »
maybe this woman's completely full of shit.  Could be.  but again - the wise words, demonstrating cain's terrible judgment:

face the awful truth: There were sexual harrassment charges leveled at Mr. Cain. At least one was awarded -- for whatever reason --- a cash settlement (don't nitpick over "severance" nonsense).

Why bring up something, when you're not guilty and an investigation has shown such allegations to be BASELESS?? That's just DUMB!!!

Whether Cain was sufficiently prepared or not makes no difference, if the charges have no merit, you address them and press forward. Cain has done that.

Politico/Joe Bennett hyped it up to make it appear that the only reason the two women ain't talking is the confidentiality clause. NRA waives it; they say ZIP!!!!

Cain was GONE, when the severance deal was made (yes, I will nitpick). Cain had nothing to do with the issue. One of the women admits that there were other issues involved with her leaving. So, a severance deal makes sense.

Bennett made claims against Cain, violating the agreement, despite not even having it in hand himself. Once he got it, SURPRISE!!!! Cain's name is nowhere on it at all.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2011, 05:08:24 PM »
Why bring up something, when you're not guilty and an investigation has shown such allegations to be BASELESS?? That's just DUMB!!!

Whether Cain was sufficiently prepared or not makes no difference, if the charges have no merit, you address them and press forward. Cain has done that.

Politico/Joe Bennett hyped it up to make it appear that the only reason the two women ain't talking is the confidentiality clause. NRA waives it; they say ZIP!!!!

Cain was GONE, when the severance deal was made (yes, I will nitpick). Cain had nothing to do with the issue. One of the women admits that there were other issues involved with her leaving. So, a severance deal makes sense.

Bennett made claims against Cain, violating the agreement, despite not even having it in hand himself. Once he got it, SURPRISE!!!! Cain's name is nowhere on it at all.

Cain is better suited as farm equipment anyways.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2011, 05:10:05 PM »
mcway, at this point, you've gone form defending cain against 1 case, to outright accusing an accuser of lying.

How many cases will it take for you to say "wow, maybe he's NOT the guy to take on obama"?  5 accusers?  15?  50?

Or there is no number.

To me, I don't give a shit about the p***y he chases... play on playa.  Just the lies and the unpreparedness... I want someone with some problem mgmt skills and perhaps some semblance of a game face running this country.  You could actually see when Cain was lying at the press club - I called it and I was right.  "I don't know of any settlement..." I called it instantly as a poorly told lie he just came up with - and hours later on greta, he came clean about it.

cain's full of shit.  tha'ts the bottom line.  a person who is full o shite will have a tougher  time beating obama.  that is all!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2011, 05:13:11 PM »
Now, we found out she's had 9 jobs in 17 years. She's filed for bankruptcy TWICE. And, she got canned from NRA (or a subsidiary).

Hmmmmm...........it appears she's broke. Conveniently, she gets with Allred, after a DECADE AND A HALF of pain and agony, because Cain allegedly tried to rub her kitty kat.