Author Topic: Oh... my... gut!  (Read 70036 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Oh... my... gut!
« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2011, 01:18:00 PM »

Excessive carb load??

I think not.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #151 on: December 02, 2011, 01:19:52 PM »

Excessive carb load??

I think not.
Excessive slin load? I think so..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #152 on: December 02, 2011, 01:29:36 PM »
Excessive slin load? I think so..
Exactly.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2011, 06:02:17 AM »

Excessive carb load??

I think not.

Its massive visceral fat accumulation.  There may be some level of organ growth also but overal its visceral fat.

Huge long term abuse of insulin, consuming massive amounts of sugar post workout and a total lack of long term cardio is the main contributor.

Look at the bodybuilders of old, they didnt abuse food to the same degree, mainly used orals, dianabol, winstrol, primo acetate which have a much more positive effect on visceral fat. No insulin and also engaged in much more cardio activity than the lumps you see around today....

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2011, 06:13:29 AM »
It should simply not be allowed. Only a few decades ago it was about the vacuum pose. Imagine these bloated pieces of crap trying that. If bodybuilding wanted to return to something like its - vaguely - glorious past then mark down the guts, g-strings (what's wrong with the thick trunks that covered the ass?) and suggestive staring. Bitch tits can go as well. I don't even blame the idiots shovelling all kind of drugs into themselves - the buck stops with the judges that reward them for it.

The modern mantra seems to be:

No gut, no glory.
O

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2011, 06:22:44 AM »
It should simply not be allowed. Only a few decades ago it was about the vacuum pose. Imagine these bloated pieces of crap trying that. If bodybuilding wanted to return to something like it's - vaguely - glorious past then mark down the guts, g-strings (what's wrong with the thick trunks that covered the ass?) and suggestive staring. Bitch tits can go as well. I don't even blame the idiots shovelling all kind of drugs into themselves - the buck stops with the judges that reward them for it.

No gut, no glory.

good summary, but there is no going back, you would need to downsize the competitors and get the judges to reward more streamlined physiques as the reason we have this problem is you need all the insulin, sugar and drugs to get this giant bodies and bellies we have today.
If everybody builder was forced to use a limited number of steroids such as the orals I outlined, bodybuilding would revert naturally back to a much better state in terms of aesthetics.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2011, 10:36:44 AM »
good summary, but there is no going back, you would need to downsize the competitors and get the judges to reward more streamlined physiques as the reason we have this problem is you need all the insulin, sugar and drugs to get this giant bodies and bellies we have today.
If everybody builder was forced to use a limited number of steroids such as the orals I outlined, bodybuilding would revert naturally back to a much better state in terms of aesthetics.

good post..but i dont get why the judges dont see what we see
getbig or getgot

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2011, 01:23:04 AM »
good post..but i dont get why the judges dont see what we see

For a number of reasons.

1. The IFBB is an ancient organization that is out of date, and has no kind of high level mandate or strategy as to how to improve the physiques of bodybuilders within the IFBB. As you can see from its inability to progress bodybuilding to into the mainstream and has actually managed to make bodybuilding more underground when compared to the highs of the 70's and 80's. The Olympia was once truly international, but now its a sleazefest in Las Vegas.

2. The are judges who are schmoes,  are not into the sport, dont care about the "overall direction" of physiques, more interested in copping a grope when they can.

3. Bigger is better, its the american way, when and if the decision is made to make the "sport" more international and mainstream, it may revert away from this, otherwise it will remain in its American style freakshow format.

4. The inherent low IQ pool within the IFBB and the competitors. Competitive bodybuilding is generally a sport for lower educated/low IQ people. Firstly you have to be pretty dim to put your life on the line and potentially sacrifice a couple of decades of your life for a plastic trophy. Also there is a diametrically opposed correlation between intellect and physical capability, most of those bodybuilders who go into the competitive scene will at some point have to look for alternative work when their competitive career comes to an end. Some will make a move into the IFBB and will be able to contribute very little to the organization due to their lack of ever working in any environment other than perhaps stacking shelves or other manual labor. Thus the organization doesn't really have any potential for growth and development.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2011, 04:29:10 AM »
For a number of reasons.

1. The IFBB is an ancient organization that is out of date, and has no kind of high level mandate or strategy as to how to improve the physiques of bodybuilders within the IFBB. As you can see from its inability to progress bodybuilding to into the mainstream and has actually managed to make bodybuilding more underground when compared to the highs of the 70's and 80's. The Olympia was once truly international, but now its a sleazefest in Las Vegas.

2. The are judges who are schmoes,  are not into the sport, dont care about the "overall direction" of physiques, more interested in copping a grope when they can.

3. Bigger is better, its the american way, when and if the decision is made to make the "sport" more international and mainstream, it may revert away from this, otherwise it will remain in its American style freakshow format.

4. The inherent low IQ pool within the IFBB and the competitors. Competitive bodybuilding is generally a sport for lower educated/low IQ people. Firstly you have to be pretty dim to put your life on the line and potentially sacrifice a couple of decades of your life for a plastic trophy. Also there is a diametrically opposed correlation between intellect and physical capability, most of those bodybuilders who go into the competitive scene will at some point have to look for alternative work when their competitive career comes to an end. Some will make a move into the IFBB and will be able to contribute very little to the organization due to their lack of ever working in any environment other than perhaps stacking shelves or other manual labor. Thus the organization doesn't really have any potential for growth and development.

Fate sealed.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2011, 04:30:02 AM »

Excessive carb load??

I think not.

is that Roland Cziurlok behind him?

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2011, 05:46:56 AM »
It should simply not be allowed. Only a few decades ago it was about the vacuum pose. Imagine these bloated pieces of crap trying that. If bodybuilding wanted to return to something like its - vaguely - glorious past then mark down the guts, g-strings (what's wrong with the thick trunks that covered the ass?) and suggestive staring. Bitch tits can go as well. I don't even blame the idiots shovelling all kind of drugs into themselves - the buck stops with the judges that reward them for it.

No gut, no glory.

supposedly there are rules against those things, meaning the judges are supposedto mark down  for them. not 'controlling' the gut on stage, trunks not covering the ass - even multi colored trunks are supposed to be not allowed. they just ignore it and give contests to whoever they want, reagrdless of any supposed criteria.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #161 on: December 08, 2011, 05:51:58 AM »
no more gut....?

... less dose... less gut...?

io856

« Reply #162 on: December 08, 2011, 05:57:27 AM »
no more gut....?

It stays

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: December 08, 2011, 05:59:30 AM »
no more gut....?

No need for insulin, no need for excess carbs, impaired HTPA producing less hormones.

I also read he works as a personal trainer, perhaps he has discovered cardio. Combine the above should result in significantly decreased visceral fat storage.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 12, 2011, 07:44:30 AM »
Now... and then.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #165 on: December 12, 2011, 08:10:31 AM »
Besides some exceptions, a lot of the pics in this thread are the result of carb-loading before the show where the bodybuilder is stuffed with food and hard to keep the stomach in at all times and angles.
Not true Bobs.. It's the drugs. These guys carb load before hitting the stage at a contest.? I like you,but sometimes I'd wish that you would just stop trying to stick up for Nassoil. It is what it is.. Kids that know nothing about cycles can see that that's not normal looking ,and can point out why that happens..

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 12, 2011, 08:24:22 AM »
Now... and then.

awesome rods in this guys legs above

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: December 12, 2011, 08:35:42 AM »
its all from the "heavy squats and deadlifts"   ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 16, 2011, 10:34:52 PM »
ridges

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2011, 04:27:07 AM »
:-[

some people just don't have the right genetics for bodybuilding, you can tell that allready after a couple years of lifting but these guys keep juicing hard and chasing their dream thinking they look awesome, just like the women who go through dozens of surgeries and sillicone enhancments and enp up looking 1000 times worse than before

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2011, 11:42:36 AM »

I know the guy put himself through the ringer and tore many muscles throughout his career but he doesn't even look as if he trains anymore. Maybe some cardio here or there but weights? Doubtful.

His legs (which suffered the most devastating of his injuries) are that of an 80's rocker in spandex. His chest doesn't exist and those that say he has no gut anymore, why is it that his shirt is sticking out farther from his stomach region than from his chest?

Guy looks to be another Al Bundy living out his glory days in anonymity.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2011, 12:52:50 PM »
I know the guy put himself through the ringer and tore many muscles throughout his career but he doesn't even look as if he trains anymore. Maybe some cardio here or there but weights? Doubtful.

His legs (which suffered the most devastating of his injuries) are that of an 80's rocker in spandex. His chest doesn't exist and those that say he has no gut anymore, why is it that his shirt is sticking out farther from his stomach region than from his chest?

Guy looks to be another Al Bundy living out his glory days in anonymity.

From Tier 1 ($5000+ club) to 0  :(

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 19, 2011, 06:12:56 PM »
 :P

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: December 22, 2011, 10:20:59 PM »
:P

Easy there, Dairy Queen.  

Don't go there, kid.  Oh...WTF.  Go there you "manana" sucking porch monkey.  Fuck your noise.  You and the rest of the asspuppets.  Do so and de lawd willin' and de creek don't rise and I'll mind fuck your room temperature IQ to pieces, fairyonette.  

Fuck off, cum dumpster.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: December 22, 2011, 10:32:51 PM »

Its massive visceral fat accumulation.  There may be some level of organ growth also but overal its visceral fat.

Huge long term abuse of insulin, consuming massive amounts of sugar post workout and a total lack of long term cardio is the main contributor.

The bloated guts have nothing to with post workout sugar and cardio.  It's all about insulin and GH abuse.