Author Topic: which tren is most likely to be legit  (Read 25650 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: which tren is most likely to be legit
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 06:43:57 PM »
Finaplex?  LMAO!  Fucking idiots still use that shit?  This isn't the 1990s.  You can get cheap as hell raws from China.  Getbig never ceases to amaze me how many fucking newbie idiots post on these boards. 

::)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 07:03:16 PM »
if tren color is legit, it is tren, always?  just maybe underdosed at worst?.  i can sit my tren bottle next to my other gear and tell 100% which is tren without looking at labels because of color

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2011, 07:06:36 PM »
Jinan trenax all day...no other tren worth taking
Alllllllllll day. Shit is potent! Only seen 1 guy carry it

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2011, 07:21:27 PM »
if tren color is legit, it is tren, always?  just maybe underdosed at worst?.  i can sit my tren bottle next to my other gear and tell 100% which is tren without looking at labels because of color

THE COLOR OF DEHYDRATED PISS?

IF SO, YES ALL TREN CAN LOOK THE SAME BUT THE PURITY MAY BE DIFFERENT. I KNOW SOME BRANDS THAT HAVE TREN, AND OTHERS THA HAVE TREN. SAME COLOR, BUT DIFFERENT PURITY WITHOUT A DOUBT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2011, 07:39:44 PM »
Of those on your list, the only one I would use would be Defiant Labs.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2011, 08:26:33 PM »
if tren color is legit, it is tren, always?  just maybe underdosed at worst?.  i can sit my tren bottle next to my other gear and tell 100% which is tren without looking at labels because of color

well, not necessarily, the color doesn't have a correlation with the quality of the gear. like, when brewing up finaplix, the darker golden color is more from the oxidation of the filler products and the binder that gets left in the final product. when you make a really clean and pure batch it's not as "golden". baking it will make it more golden in color even though baking gear actually degrades the hormone and lowers the potency of the gear. so color isn't always a good metric to use.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2011, 08:54:51 PM »
well, not necessarily, the color doesn't have a correlation with the quality of the gear. like, when brewing up finaplix, the darker golden color is more from the oxidation of the filler products and the binder that gets left in the final product. when you make a really clean and pure batch it's not as "golden". baking it will make it more golden in color even though baking gear actually degrades the hormone and lowers the potency of the gear. so color isn't always a good metric to use.
thats not entirely true....the actual hormone oxidizes and causes the darker color.  It's got nothing to due with the fillers. 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2011, 09:23:15 PM »
thats not entirely true....the actual hormone oxidizes and causes the darker color.  It's got nothing to due with the fillers.  

well, you are right when you oxidize/bake tren it will turn the oil darker but, the cleaner and more pure finaplix batches i've made from grinding it up and letting it dissolve more thoroughly have come out less golden/amber and instead canary color which i attribute to lower filler/binder. i forget what that stuff is off the type of my head, some type of cellulose or something? anyways, bill roberts has commented on the same thing, regarding higher binder/filler percentage making the finaplex batch darker colored and pure tren powder creating a yellowish, canary color and he has more experience and knowledge than anyone when it comes to tren so i'm going to assume a lot of the amber color in fina is from the filler.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2011, 09:26:06 PM »
Alpha Pharma..

alpha pharma is human grade they do not make tren. they make parabolin . the trenax is made by jinan of china. this tren is so strong you get roid rage, if you have a wife she will probably file for divorce when your using jinan trenax. stuff makes you a dick and get roid rage also makes you very vain because you look more and more insane by the day. here is how it works. " honey stop flexing in the mirror you have to go to work" shut the fuck up bitch you go work. why are you treating me like this. fuck you I make all the money you dont even clean. then you hit a few more poses. she then says your going to get fired. well then leave bitch! Ill get to work when I get there-lol. this is just what life is like on jinan tren.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2011, 09:29:41 PM »
well, you are right when you oxidize/bake tren it will turn it the oil darker but, the cleaner and more pure finaplix batches i've made from grinding it up and letting it dissolve more thoroughly have come out less golden/amber and instead canary color which i attribute to lower filler/binder. i forget what that stuff is off the type of my head, some type of cellulose or something? anyways, bill roberts has commented on the same thing, regarding higher binder/filler percentage making the finaplex batch darker colored and pure tren powder creating a yellowish, canary color and he has more experience and knowledge than anyone when it comes to tren so i'm going to assume a lot of the amber color in fina is from the filler.
i have had tren made from powder that came out that dark color.   If the powder sits around for a few months it will oxidize and look like that.  actually, the best tren i ever used looked like piss after a night of heavy drinking.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2011, 09:30:52 PM »
alpha pharma is human grade they do not make tren. they make parabolin . the trenax is made by jinan of china. this tren is so strong you get roid rage, if you have a wife she will probably file for divorce when your using jinan trenax. stuff makes you a dick and get roid rage also makes you very vain because you look more and more insane by the day. here is how it works. " honey stop flexing in the mirror you have to go to work" shut the fuck up bitch you go work. why are you treating me like this. fuck you I make all the money you dont even clean. then you hit a few more poses. she then says your going to get fired. well then leave bitch! Ill get to work when I get there-lol. this is just what life is like on jinan tren.
parabolan is tren hex.....and alpha pharma is not human grade, but i know there is no point in arguing with you about that.

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 09:31:57 PM »
Jinan trenax all day...no other tren worth taking

jinan trenax rocks and so does strangos tren not even ugl tren.the way its made is like human grade gear

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2011, 09:33:56 PM »
Tren is so cheap and easy to make I don't know why any company would fake it.  No tren I've used has been crap. British dragon tren I got 6 years ago was the very best.

Yes OG british dragon trenbolone acetate from genxxlgear-RIP was the shit. nice dehydrated piss look . def potent.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2012, 09:45:53 AM »
Precision Labs(formerly HGH) is very potent......I know alot of top National level guys swearing by it.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2012, 09:50:01 AM »
I have used precision tren and it was good. Trenax and strango though would be my top two choices

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2012, 01:46:16 PM »
What about K'S aas is his tren good?  ???

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2012, 02:34:08 PM »
What about K'S aas is his tren good?  ???

discontinued.

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2012, 03:11:58 PM »
strango is the best tren i ever used if thats not attainable for you
cbl 20cc tren is also great

yzfr1

• Getbig I
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2012, 05:02:40 PM »
From your list, I've used IP's BD tren. It's definitely potent. I've use it many times. I've used HGH labs on one cycle and it seemed fine - but I don't have as much experience with it compared to IP's

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »
Alllllllllll day. Shit is potent! Only seen 1 guy carry it

I hope it stays that way. according to Gh15 the source is on his watch list and if you order you will not likely see your product. At the same time GH15 is in the closet shooting this sources gear. if he is not he should be.great source with great products! you can get them domestic finally.Im just messing with you Gh you can use whatever gear you want.

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2012, 08:14:18 PM »
parabolan is tren hex.....and alpha pharma is not human grade, but i know there is no point in arguing with you about that.

The jinan Tren A is UGL but alpha pharma can pass for human grade gear. made with higher raws than most all companys and the gear is right on point.
Ill take william L's word over yours anyday of any weeks

it would pass USA FDA standards this is coming from william l not me. he did extensive testing on alpha pharma. why would they have all these files if they were just a ugl. if thhey are just a ugl then its the best one i know of. its more like human grade i have seen boxes with script tags.you have to admmit it is as good as any human grade gear. its made by chemist. read all this then explain why it is UGL when it can pass all these countries FDA standards

Some excerpts from William Llewellyn on Alpha Pharma:
Full article here: http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4630

Alpha-Pharma went further by providing us copies of drug registration forms in India, stamped by the Commissioner of the Foods & Drugs Control Administration of Gujarat State. By what we were provided, the company and products indeed appear to be registered, at least for sale as exports.

Alpha-Pharma also furnished us copies of laboratory analysis reports showing their products to contain the proper amounts of steroid and no bacterial contamination. While we appreciate the documentation, here at Body of Science, we do not like to accept lab reports directly from manufacturers. It would be too easy for a company to manipulate the results. So we commissioned our own set of tests on two Alpha-Pharma products, Testobolin (testosterone enanthate) and Testorapid (testosterone propionate). The testing was extensive, and demonstrated not only that the products contained the proper steroids in sufficient dosages, but also that they were free of bacterial contamination, and of high pharmaceutical purity.

Alpha Pharma's products meet the standards required by the U.S. FDA, the Australian FDA, the United Kingdom FDA and the World Health Organization.

Alpha Pharma is also licensed and in good standing with the Thai government, where their labs are located.

They can also provide all of the following and have provided the following:

*Drug Master Files for submission to the United States FDA and the European Community

*Dossiers for Certificate of Suitability of monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia

*Responses to audit reports and follow up activities

*Site Master Files (Australian TGA)

There are not too many companies out there that can provide documentation such as that to that extent.
Alpha Pharma is indeed 100% Human Grade.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2012, 10:54:11 PM »
you have to read more carefully obviuosly I know what Tren hex is. I was saying alpha pharma dosn't make ttrenbolone acetate. they onky make parabolin(tren hex) I think they though the trenax was made by alpha pharma since its on that sources list and he dosnt list what brand the tren is its made by jinan. alpha pharma does not make Tren acetate!But the Jinan trenax is super potent so it does not matter. just make sure your wife is on vacation when you run jinan trenax. jinan trenax is the best tren hands down.it is ugl like all tren
parabolan was made by a company called Negma, and has been discontinued for years.  No form of tren is approved for human use, therefore, "parabolan" by Alpha Pharma is not a human grade pharma product.  I'm sure it's great, though.

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2012, 03:16:54 AM »
parabolan was made by a company called Negma, and has been discontinued for years.  No form of tren is approved for human use, therefore, "parabolan" by Alpha Pharma is not a human grade pharma product.  I'm sure it's great, though.

I undertsaand negma was the only parabolin that was actually scripted out to people but alpha-pharmas parabolin  is good enough to pass the USA FDA guidlines. meaning if there ws a reason to prescibe trenbolone hex they could prescribe it. thats all I am saying and that goes for all there products. Honestly there really isn't a reason to prescribe anybody tren acetate or parabolin(tren hex) but alpha pharmas gear is good enough to pass many countries FDA guidlines and make pharmacy shelves. it is made from extremely expensive raws that are tested by 3rd party and are high quality and the dosage is right on the money and there are no contaminents in any of the gear. this is not a UGL. this is human grade gear mainly made for bodybuilders but could make pharmacy shelves easily since it passes most countries even the USA FDA giudlines.will we ever see a alpha pharma product on a usa shelf probably not.Alpha -pharmas tren hex is just as good as negmas or body research. Body research's parabolin started selling for 45$ a amp after they were busted. not in big amounts but some sources had just a few and sold them to steroid connoisseurs  to stash just for memory sake. Alpha pharma is more on the body research level maybe a bit better.yoou wont see negma qulity ever again. everything was better in that era!But this is very close!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2012, 08:33:48 PM »
lookin good i plan on gettin some of them goodies soon,,,,is the jinax ace or hex also?  i love opening amps,,,cant wait to try alpha pharma

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2012, 10:19:41 PM »
lookin good i plan on gettin some of them goodies soon,,,,is the jinax ace or hex also?  i love opening amps,,,cant wait to try alpha pharma

it's trenax made by jinan. alpha -pharma does not make tren acetate just parabolin(tren hex) and they just added tren suspension.