Author Topic: The Utter Incompetence of 'Dirty Old Man' Cain on Economics & Global Politics  (Read 517 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
"Uncle Ruckus" is a disaster, as the grope-a-blonde debacle continues to grow in magnitude.  :P

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Fail.    Post your nonsense on the pol board moron.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Grope-A-Blonde: The 'Tragedy' of Herman Cain's Sexual Harassment Saga

!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Cain accuser filed complaint at next job (Kraushaar)
AP/CBS ^ | 11/9/11
Posted on November 9, 2011 4:20:57 AM EST by markomalley

A woman who settled a sexual harassment complaint against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain in 1999 complained three years later at her next job about unfair treatment, saying she should be allowed to work from home after a serious car accident and accusing a manager of circulating a sexually charged email, The Associated Press has learned.

Karen Kraushaar, 55, filed the complaint while working as a spokeswoman at the Immigration and Naturalization Service in the Justice Department in late 2002 or early 2003, with the assistance of her lawyer, Joel Bennett, who also handled her earlier sexual harassment complaint against Cain in 1999. Three former supervisors familiar with Kraushaar's complaint, which did not include a claim of sexual harassment, described it for the AP under condition of anonymity because the matter was handled internally by the agency and was not public.

To settle the complaint at the immigration service, Kraushaar initially demanded thousands of dollars in payment, a reinstatement of leave she used after the accident earlier in 2002, promotion on the federal pay scale and a one-year fellowship to Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, according to a former supervisor familiar with the complaint. The promotion itself would have increased her annual salary between $12,000 and $16,000, according to salary tables in 2002 from the U.S. Office of Personnel Management.

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Bye-bye, Herman! We hardly knew you...don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass on the way out!  ;)

2nd Public Cain Accuser Hopes Others Come Forward
Karen Kraushaar thinks a joint press conference would work
By John Johnson 
Posted Nov 8, 2011 6:16 PM CST

(Newser) – She hoped to remain anonymous, but no such luck for Herman Cain accuser Karen Kraushaar. The 55-year-old is one of two women who got a financial settlement from the National Restaurant Association, and she's speaking out after her name was made public in the Daily today. Kraushaar, a spokesperson for the Treasury Department, now wants other women to come forward.

“I am interested in a joint press conference for all the women where we would all be together with our attorneys and all of these allegations could be reviewed as a collective body of evidence,” she tells the Washington Post. Kraushaar also tells the New York Times that she is willing to speak out now that her name is public. “When you are being sexually harassed in the workplace, you are extremely vulnerable. You do whatever you can to quickly get yourself into a job someplace safe, and that is what I thought I had achieved when I left.”
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yet you voted for Clinton who groped a woman in the WH.   Go figure.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Cainwreck!!!  ;D

Cainwreck: 5 Things No Presidential Candidate Should Ever Say
By Molly Ball
From Herman Cain's Tuesday press conference on the harassment allegations, some lines you never want to hear coming out of a candidate's mouth

1. "Of course I would be willing to do a lie detector test."

2. "I don't even know who this woman is."

3. "After watching that press conference yesterday, I called [my wife]. I said, 'Sweetheart, did you see it?' She said, 'Yes ... I have known you for 46 years ... that doesn't even sound like anything you would ever do to anyone."

4. "I cannot say that it is a conspiracy. We do not have definitive, factual proof. We can only look at some coincidences to suggest it, that maybe someone is deliberately behind it."

5. "There will probably be others."

!