Author Topic: Ron Paul: Obama Presidency on the verge of being a Dictatorship  (Read 3652 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Ron Paul: Obama Presidency on the verge of being a Dictatorship
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2011, 12:12:05 PM »

I'm not.  I may have certain beliefs you find abhorrent, but I would never offensively act out on anything in any way.   

However - you attack me or my friends - i will be the worst enemy you could ever possibly imagine.     

oh brother another message board warrior
pay attention
I don't think you are a threat to anyone anywhere
you're a borderline retarded, racist loudmouth who lives in front of his computer 24/7

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011, 12:13:19 PM »
oh brother another message board warrior
pay attention
I don't think you are a threat to anyone anywhere
you're a borderline retarded, racist loudmouth who lives in front of his computer 24/7

Ha ha ha - tell your boy Andre to meet me at NYSC like i have asked him millions of times and he can report back.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 12:15:28 PM »
Ha ha ha - tell your boy Andre to meet me at NYSC like i have asked him millions of times and he can report back.   

tell him yourself tough guy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 12:16:20 PM »
tell him yourself tough guy

I have - he keeps ducking me. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2011, 12:48:52 PM »

great point.  laura bush killed her cheatin' ex in a mysterious 2 car wreck... and it only had a few mentions.  Other than that, it wasn't a big topic here.

::)

But it is her description of the deadly accident, and its subsequent impact on her life and her faith, that is the subject Mrs. Bush had most shied away from speaking about in her public life. On a November night in 1963, Mrs. Bush and a girlfriend were hurrying to a drive-in theater when Mrs. Bush, at the wheel of her father’s Chevy Impala, ran a stop sign on a small road and smashed into a car being driven by Mike Douglas, a star athlete and popular student at her school.

“In those awful seconds, the car door must have been flung open by the impact and my body rose in the air until gravity took over and I was pulled, hard and fast, back to earth,” she says. “The whole time,” she adds later, “I was praying that the person in the other car was alive. In my mind, I was calling ‘Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again.”

Mrs. Bush concedes that she and her friend were chatting when she ran the stop sign. But she also suggests a host of factors beyond her control played a role — the pitch-black road, an unusually dangerous intersection, the small size of the stop sign, and the car the victim was driving.

“It was sporty and sleek, and it was also the car that Ralph Nader made famous in his book Unsafe at Any Speed,” she states. “He claimed the car was unstable and prone to rollover accidents. A few years later, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration went so far as to investigate the Corvair’s handling, but it didn’t reach the same grim conclusions. I was driving my dad’s much larger and heavier Chevy Impala. But none of that would ever ease the night of November 6. Not for me, and never for the Douglases.”

Mrs. Bush reveals that she was wracked by guilt for years after the crash, especially after not attending the funeral and for not reaching out to the parents of the dead teenager. Her parents did not want her to show up at the funeral, she states, and she ended up sleeping through it.

. . .

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/books/28laura.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 01:02:07 PM »
Mrs. Bush concedes that she and her friend were chatting when she ran the stop sign. But she also suggests a host of factors beyond her control played a role — the pitch-black road, an unusually dangerous intersection, the small size of the stop sign, and the car the victim was driving.

weird list of excuses - none of which would have mattered if she hadn't run the stop sign

still, it was barely an issue (which I have no problem with) and certainly we didn't see anytying resembling the smear campaign by 333 with regards to Michelle Obama.

btw Bum - I seem to recall you sharing in the fun at criticizing Michelle Obama looks, weight, etc...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2011, 01:06:46 PM »
weird list of excuses - none of which would have mattered if she hadn't run the stop sign

still, it was barely an issue (which I have no problem with) and certainly we didn't see anytying resembling the smear campaign by 333 with regards to Michelle Obama.

btw Bum - I seem to recall you sharing in the fun at criticizing Michelle Obama looks, weight, etc...

Bush was morphed into a chimp all over the place.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2011, 01:09:29 PM »
Bush was morphed into a chimp all over the place.   

wtf is your problem with staying on point

no one on this thread mentioned the depictions of Obama or Bush

We're talking about your obsession with Michelle Obama and the non-issue of her appearance

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2011, 01:14:28 PM »
wtf is your problem with staying on point

no one on this thread mentioned the depictions of Obama or Bush

We're talking about your obsession with Michelle Obama and the non-issue of her appearance

She brings it on herself with her $400 sneakers, gaudy dresses, gaudy belts, weaves, etc. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2011, 01:26:29 PM »
She brings it on herself with her $400 sneakers, gaudy dresses, gaudy belts, weaves, etc. 

classic excuse from a racist and misogynist piece of shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2011, 01:27:23 PM »
classic excuse from a racist and misogynist piece of shit

LOL. 

She looks like a big fat pumpkin 

Straw Man

• Getbig V