Author Topic: 52 YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......  (Read 245033 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 51YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #500 on: June 24, 2020, 07:23:25 PM »
I got to meet Zane when he allowed me to come by his home many years ago to pick up some autographed books for my older brother.  Of course I didn't go inside their home, but all the same it was great to meet him and get the books for my brother. 

Mr. Zane is a gentleman, believe me and that you and my brother both think the same of him and have similar physiques is just so cool!  I think he still has the poster of Frank and Christine from the late 70s at his home.  I did not have the pleasure of meeting his wife but she was and I have no doubts remains, beautiful.

Train hard, brother!
Cool story,,you have had interesting take and good insight on bbing I read all your stories,banter and of course your selected venom on certain individuals

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 52YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #501 on: August 08, 2020, 03:55:01 PM »
Training has been great,considering no gym.i have nice set up and just doing what I do and it works,Iím 180  and itís pretty much best Iíve looked at this weight in a while.legs have held up a little smaller but I do enough to maintain.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #502 on: August 08, 2020, 03:58:06 PM »
Training has been great,considering no gym.i have nice set up and just doing what I do and it works,Iím 180  and itís pretty much best Iíve looked at this weight in a while.legs have held up a little smaller but I do enough to maintain.

Looking superb, brother!  Speaking of brothers, I am hoping to visit my oldest brother in about a week or so and I should like to show him this thread as the two of your are built similarly.  If this is alright with you, then I shall.    Well done, sir!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
  • aka Jay III
« Reply #503 on: August 08, 2020, 08:03:44 PM »

Your progress posts are inspirational as usual. -Legs look fine. If you are like me, working legs at home is a challenge as compared to working them at the gym where there is an array of equipment. I refuse to cave in to the theory that our leg muscles atrophy as we age. On the other hand, muscle-wise both of my legs together would make one of yours. LOL! You've got great skin tone. I'm guessing you've been careful about sun damage. I have always had a fair number of moles, add this to age spots which show up as a lack of pigment and the fact that I have large pores and I am hairy, my skin looks like crap.

I wish I could say training has been great here too, but that would be a lie. Truth be told, it has been hit and miss.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 52yRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #504 on: August 12, 2020, 02:24:26 PM »
 :)

tatoo

• Getbig III
Re: 52yRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #505 on: November 20, 2020, 06:58:22 AM »
:)

good bis n tris.. arm looks huge!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 52 YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #506 on: November 22, 2020, 11:47:27 AM »
Your arms are way bigger than they were.  Wow! Almost look photshopped.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
  • aka Jay III
« Reply #507 on: November 22, 2020, 11:51:40 AM »
Looking fit as a fiddle.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #508 on: November 22, 2020, 05:44:39 PM »
Your arms are way bigger than they were.  Wow! Almost look photshopped.
Haha,,angle I guess ,,