Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 23, 2016, 10:28:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 48 YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......  (Read 95077 times)
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

TEAM 5'8 AND UNDER

« Reply #375 on: July 14, 2016, 05:24:43 AM »

Legs look better than ever there... and to maintain that leg size at your age naturally is becoming more and more impressive.
thanks friend,,,i am training them heavy,i rep hi/lo depending,,i think like I said the treadmill on low interval some climb is really good I found out,,,I HATED CARDIO..its better for overall training I realized...
Report to moderator   Logged
Las Vegas
Getbig V

Life's a Gamble!

« Reply #376 on: July 14, 2016, 07:52:42 AM »

Legs look better than ever there... and to maintain that leg size at your age naturally is becoming more and more impressive.

Yes, they say they're the first to go.   Angry  I wonder why that is.  Nerve damage or what do you guys think?  Maybe Flex has found the way to avoid it.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

TEAM 5'8 AND UNDER

« Reply #377 on: July 14, 2016, 08:19:23 AM »

Yes, they say they're the first to go.   Angry  I wonder why that is.  Nerve damage or what do you guys think?  Maybe Flex has found the way to avoid it.
I NEVER HAD LOWER BACK ISSUES ,,I DO ALOT OF AB WORK,LOWER BACK STUFF...MY PROBLEMS ARE FR DELT AND OCCASIONAL UPPER BACK L/S UNDER REAR TRAP AREA ,,I USE TENNIS BALL MASSAGE I SHOULD DO IT MORE IT WORKS...
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #378 on: July 15, 2016, 05:59:02 PM »

I agree that maintaining leg size as one ages is impressive. I find it very difficult to do. Steve is exceptional.
Las Vegas
Getbig V

Life's a Gamble!

« Reply #379 on: July 16, 2016, 04:35:43 PM »

Yes, tennis ball is good.  I've used that method before.

Here is another thing.  Once you start using one of these, you will never want to do without.  They fix problems and keep them from coming back.

njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

TEAM 5'8 AND UNDER

« Reply #380 on: July 20, 2016, 04:26:55 PM »

on vacation check in soon ,tanned,resting ,just doing some light weights,band stretches before beach for pump Grin...
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #381 on: July 20, 2016, 04:33:43 PM »

on vacation check in soon ,tanned,resting ,just doing some light weights,band stretches before beach for pump Grin...

How long does this 'pump' last? I would think you'd have to re-pump every so often to maintain that look.
Las Vegas
Getbig V

Life's a Gamble!

« Reply #382 on: July 20, 2016, 09:49:53 PM »

How long does this 'pump' last? I would think you'd have to re-pump every so often to maintain that look.

Bands are great for that.  They're little-respected yet very useful.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!