Author Topic: Penn State - Coward of the year award  (Read 10344 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Gay or Closet Case?
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2011, 12:26:27 PM »
He's a dead man walking.

People feel sorry for him and i am left wondering why? I mean, he just walked away as Sandusky was anally raping a kid.  >:( >:( I keep hearing, "But Doug, he is a great recruiter, WR'S coach and a good person." Yea, his career is over as it should be. He is a coward and a pussy.
D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2011, 12:27:25 PM »
He was found with a trapper keeper full of pictures of 8 year olds and their ding dongs and then proceeded to lock himself in a pre-school and masturbate furiously to them.

No I dont mean Coach, talking about the guy in the pic

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2011, 12:27:46 PM »
People feel sorry for him and i am left wondering why? I mean, he just walked away as Sandusky was anally raping a kid.  >:( >:( I keep hearing, "But Doug, he is a great recruiter, WR'S coach and a good person." Yea, his career is over as it should be. He is a coward and a pussy.
Football is one big Homo-Erotic show.  Of course everyone wants to look the other way.  It spoils the whole modus operandi of the "Sport" for the fans and players alike.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2011, 12:29:15 PM »
i think he may have stood around and watched for a little while personally and i think that puts him at just as much fault as the other disgusting piece of shit.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2011, 12:30:50 PM »
football has this weird family structure thing that goes on within it where the coaches are the fathers and the players are the sons and alot of brainwashing goes on behind closed doors

it's kinda like the same brainwashing/"retraining" that a person goes through when they join the army

any of you that have been on a high school football team know this

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2011, 12:33:51 PM »
football has this weird family structure thing that goes on within it where the coaches are the fathers and the players are the sons and alot of brainwashing goes on behind closed doors

it's kinda like the same brainwashing/"retraining" that a person goes through when they join the army

i think theres some truth to this, if you read the grand jury report this guy on 2 different occasions was witnessed on a wrestling mat in the athletic department on the ground with these boys "practicing wresting moves" and each time the coaches who walked in on them just walked away like it was nothing, im starting to think the whole team and everyone associated with it was in on this sick shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2011, 12:35:56 PM »

And sprinkle in Christianity in there and you have yourself an all out Boy-Man-Love-Jesus Fest which promotes hugging, loving, butt feeling and all of that follows.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2011, 12:36:36 PM »
i think theres some truth to this, if you read the grand jury report this guy on 2 different occasions was witnessed on a wrestling mat in the athletic department on the ground with these boys "practicing wresting moves" and each time the coaches who walked in on them just walked away like it was nothing, im starting to think the whole team and everyone associated with it was in on this sick shit.

all the "family" shit that football coaches try to introduce to you during your highschool years sounds alot like that Republican, right wing shit

ironic, huh

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2011, 12:37:16 PM »
all the "family" shit that football coaches try to introduce to you during your highschool years sounds alot like that Republican, right wing shit

ironic, huh
agree 100%, its some very weird shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2011, 12:37:57 PM »
This is just now news to you?  Nearly every "Coach" is in fact abusing boys and girls, men and women in some way or another and has been for decades and decades.  From the Pros to the little leagues.  Its the Daddy figure.  Same thing happens widespread with religion.

Daddy Figure is synonymous with man-boy love.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2011, 12:38:24 PM »
you know what the sad thing is?

They were showing pics of this guy during the news and thought to myself that if a hot, white chick had the choice between banging me or this guy they would most likely choose him

Goes to show you--girls would rather bang some white bread ginger coward than a Hispanic

johnny i thought you were italian

mcqueery was a starting qb at penn state back in 97, i'm sure he gets paid well as an assistant coach

i think that helps more than his looks or ethnicity

E
E

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2011, 12:39:51 PM »
This is just now news to you?  Nearly every "Coach" is in fact abusing boys and girls, men and women in some way or another.  From the Pros to the little leagues.  Its the Daddy figure.  Same thing happens widespread with religion.

Daddy Figure is synonymous with man-boy love.
saying that it's "nearly every coach" is kind of a blanket statement, i wouldn't go that far but i agree with you in that it's EXTREMELY widespread and much more common than people think.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2011, 12:40:24 PM »

ironic, huh
Its a homo-erotic cult built upon man boy love with a bit of Christianity sprinkled in.  Its a way for "Hetero-Sexuals" to cope with their gayness.  Look at the Super Bowl commercials for fucks sake.  Its all about shunning women and drinking beer "with the guys".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2011, 12:41:15 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2011, 12:41:41 PM »
johnny i thought you were italian

mcqueery was a starting qb at penn state back in 97, i'm sure he gets paid well as an assistant coach

i think that helps more than his looks or ethnicity

E

yeah- I actually have posed as "italian" but i'm really a Hispanic....honestly though, spics and wops are the same thing

and yes- his job and the fact that he was starting QB for a major school helped but fact of the matter is that given the choice between me and him (if you overlook the whole coward thing) any good looking white broad would choose him

the only exception would be if said white girl REALLY hated her dad

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2011, 12:42:53 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2011, 12:43:17 PM »
Gay..

"1"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2011, 12:44:43 PM »
yeah- I actually have posed as "italian" but i'm really a ####....honestly though, spics and wops are the same thing

and yes- his job and the fact that he was starting QB for a major school helped but fact of the matter is that given the choice between me and him (if you overlook the whole coward thing) any good looking white broad would choose him

the only exception would be if said white girl REALLY hated her dad

i don't know, i've never seen a guy with red hair be described as "hot" unless he had status like mcqueery, a guy with red hair really needs to dye it brown

i think you're much better off being hispanic than a red head

E

E

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2011, 01:16:26 PM »
you know what the sad thing is?

They were showing pics of this guy during the news and thought to myself that if a hot, white chick had the choice between banging me or this guy they would most likely choose him

Goes to show you--girls would rather bang some white bread ginger coward than a Hispanic

If youre a hispanic that looks like Jose Canseco,Mario Lopez  or Enrique Iglesias  you wouldnt be putting youself in that possisition.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2011, 01:31:17 PM »
If youre a hispanic that looks like Jose Canseco,Mario Lopez  or Enrique Iglesias  you wouldnt be putting youself in that possisition.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2011, 01:37:32 PM »
So you prosecute them, etc.  There's disproportionate coverage being given to this.  People just love hearing about sex crimes.  Our culture is fascinated by penile travels.  "Hey, did ya hear where his penis went?"

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2011, 01:40:34 PM »
....seriously, it's a white man's world when it comes to banging broads named Tiffany or Amber
lmao, as a matter of fact i fucked an amber last night.. funny thing, she was married, her man was at home watching their kid..true story

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2011, 01:57:56 PM »
lmao, as a matter of fact i fucked an amber last night.. funny thing, she was married, her man was at home watching their kid..true story
real getbigger right here,,,,

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2011, 02:05:52 PM »
I can't even say hi to a Amber without getting maced

I once tried to say hi to a Madison and she kicked me in the nuts

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast