Author Topic: Where you guys download your ebooks?  (Read 2727 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Where you guys download your ebooks?
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 02:48:44 PM »
piratebay.org offcourse

No thanks....virus central....

www.demonoid.me
www.btjunkie.org

and THE best....www.iptorrents.c om

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2011, 03:34:40 PM »
try this

http://library.nu/

but you have to register to be able to search for books

:D

this website delivers, thanks a lot sir

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2011, 03:43:14 PM »
This is where you should always go first for anything (movie, tv show, eBook, software, etc).

If you can't find it there, then Google is your friend.

Just search: "<book title>" rapidshare

Have the book title in quotes. If you need to narrow the search down because the book title is the same as a movie title and you get results mostly for the latter, then include the author's last name or even the word "ebook" in the search query.

You'll get a lot of shit results, but you'll learn to spot the good ones. The term "rapidshare" will bring up pages that have a download link for nearly any file storage site, not just Rapidshare.

This is really, really simple.

But the fact that you had to ask and don't even know of warez-bb.org's existence isn't a good sign.

Bingo. Only worthwhile post in this thread.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2011, 10:26:21 PM »
read?

gayer than sitting down to pee
getbig or getgot

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2011, 11:08:41 PM »
This is where you should always go first for anything (movie, tv show, eBook, software, etc).

Have the book title in quotes. If you need to narrow the search down because the book title is the same as a movie title and you get results mostly for the latter, then include the author's last name or even the word "ebook" in the search query.

You'll get a lot of shit results, but you'll learn to spot the good ones. The term "rapidshare" will bring up pages that have a download link for nearly any file storage site, not just Rapidshare.

But the fact that you had to ask and don't even know of warez-bb.org's existence isn't a good sign.

End of thread. I do the same, except I add a -torrent in the google search so it doesn't bring up torrents in the search results. Warez has just about everything you can find online.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2011, 11:18:24 PM »
For Kiwiol

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2011, 11:20:45 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2011, 11:43:40 PM »
End of thread. I do the same, except I add a -torrent in the google search so it doesn't bring up torrents in the search results. Warez has just about everything you can find online.

Boom!  DLing Manufacturing Consent atm.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2011, 08:05:11 AM »
Last night I downloaded my penis into my mothers mouth, BamBam
Fixed for accuracy.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2011, 08:08:16 AM »
Why don`t you buy a real book with pages?

I was wondering when someone would say that.  I do read a few ebooks on my android tablet but there's nothing like sitting in a nice chair with some Earl Grey flipping the pages of a real book.
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2011, 08:08:23 AM »

Fuck that noise. The first place to go is usenet. And the first rule about usenet is: "Don't talk about usenet". I am already breaking that rule.

But seriously if you want to download at 2 megabytes per second or greater usenet is your friend. Rapidshare is relatively slow (have to wait) and you can't get a list of results like you do with usenet. Rapidshare links also don't last that long., Many times I have clicked on a Rapidshare link with the file long gone. Whole Bluray movies are on usenet. And the retention on the servers are now over 1000 days. Only thing with usenet is you have to look out for passworded crap. They have started to flood it with this crap. A few years ago that never happened.

Newbies!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2011, 08:20:57 AM »
I was wondering when someone would say that.  I do read a few ebooks on my android tablet but there's nothing like sitting in a nice chair with some Earl Grey flipping the pages of a real book.
Hey, I love a real book, too. Oh brother. But if it gets people reading, then ebooks are cool, too.   :)