Author Topic: Van Damme's comeback pictures  (Read 17037 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Van Damme's comeback pictures
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 02:42:26 PM »
is it me or do the Gus Fring character from "Breaking Bad" look alot like the current JCVD

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 02:43:00 PM »
he's trying khofo style

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2011, 02:44:27 PM »
It's so great to see your favorite childhood actors back on steroids.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2011, 02:57:42 PM »
pics aren't recent, apparantly from prep for 1996 movie the quest although have only just been uploaded to his facebook.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2011, 03:03:17 PM »
It's so great to see your favorite childhood actors back on steroids.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D

naaaw don't come out like that and say it like it really is :D
tank u jesus

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2011, 03:07:38 PM »
He looks at least 15 years younger. Must be on a shitload of GH or facelift.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2011, 03:19:01 PM »
pics aren't recent, apparantly from prep for 1996 movie the quest although have only just been uploaded to his facebook.

well this would explain his back to hey day physique and much younger face

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2011, 03:21:15 PM »
Are you sure these are recent?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2011, 03:22:24 PM »

Dang, was too good to be true... the world's just not fair.

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2011, 03:26:29 PM »
lol @ g101 who thought gh was that powerful in such a short span of time....  ::)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Van Damme Back On The Sauce; Robbed By Gypsies
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2011, 06:44:57 PM »
Jean Claude Van Damme 'flies into glass-smashing rage after losing arm wrestling match' in Bulgarian bar
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 4:30 PM on 28th October 2011

Comments (4)
Add to My Stories
Kickboxing star Jean Claude Van Damme flew into a glass smashing rage after losing an arm wrestling contest with locals during a late night drinking session, it emerged today.

The action hero accused drinkers of stealing his watch during the bout at the Dinner and Snake bar in Sofia, Bulgaria, owned by a businessman who was once kidnapped and ransomed by his Mafia rivals.

'I came in to have a quiet coffee and couldn't believe my eyes. There was Van Damme screaming like a maniac and smashing up a table,' one drinker told local media.

Glass smashing: Jean Claude Van Damme, pictured in a Bulgarian bar, where he later is said to have flown into a rage after losing an arm wrestling contest

Van Dam, say local newspapers, had only arrived at the bar at 4am with a gang of drinking pals he'd met in a local disco and ordered vodka for everyone.

The star - filming The Expendables 2 nearby with co-stars Jet Li and Arnold Schwarzenegger - partied with barmaids and his new friends and didn't leave the bar until 8am.

Local reports say he had been drinking heavily and smashed glasses from a table in a furious rage when he discovered his watch was missing.

Club owner Kiro Kirov said: 'He came over to my table, greeted me and left his phone number on the back of a scrap of paper.

What time is it? He also accused drinkers of stealing his watch, pictured here looking the consummate action star in 1990 film Death Warrant

'He was with a group of local regulars who apparently met him in a disco. He had an arm wrestle with one of them but lost.

'It was all in high spirits until he noticed his watch was missing. He accused his wrestling buddy of stealing it and that was that.'

One customer told local media that Van Damme had smashed vodka glasses from the table.

'He was very angry and was pretty violent,' said 34-year-old drinker Michaud.

'He eventually left at around 8am. He was swaying and muttering to himself,' he added.

(

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Van Damme Back On The Sauce; Robbed By Gypsies
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2011, 06:48:00 PM »
Haha awesome  :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2011, 06:51:07 PM »
so r we agreed he is the ultimate getbigger?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2011, 06:53:14 PM »
I was there and managed to catch it on film.

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2011, 12:44:09 AM »
Jean Claude Van Damme 'flies into glass-smashing rage after losing arm wrestling match' in Bulgarian bar
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Comments (4)
Add to My Stories
Kickboxing star Jean Claude Van Damme flew into a glass smashing rage after losing an arm wrestling contest with locals during a late night drinking session, it emerged today.

The action hero accused drinkers of stealing his watch during the bout at the Dinner and Snake bar in Sofia, Bulgaria, owned by a businessman who was once kidnapped and ransomed by his Mafia rivals.

'I came in to have a quiet coffee and couldn't believe my eyes. There was Van Damme screaming like a maniac and smashing up a table,' one drinker told local media.

Glass smashing: Jean Claude Van Damme, pictured in a Bulgarian bar, where he later is said to have flown into a rage after losing an arm wrestling contest

Van Dam, say local newspapers, had only arrived at the bar at 4am with a gang of drinking pals he'd met in a local disco and ordered vodka for everyone.

The star - filming The Expendables 2 nearby with co-stars Jet Li and Arnold Schwarzenegger - partied with barmaids and his new friends and didn't leave the bar until 8am.

Local reports say he had been drinking heavily and smashed glasses from a table in a furious rage when he discovered his watch was missing.

Club owner Kiro Kirov said: 'He came over to my table, greeted me and left his phone number on the back of a scrap of paper.

What time is it? He also accused drinkers of stealing his watch, pictured here looking the consummate action star in 1990 film Death Warrant

'He was with a group of local regulars who apparently met him in a disco. He had an arm wrestle with one of them but lost.

'It was all in high spirits until he noticed his watch was missing. He accused his wrestling buddy of stealing it and that was that.'

One customer told local media that Van Damme had smashed vodka glasses from the table.

'He eventually left at around 8am. He was swaying and muttering to himself,' he added.

It's his bipolar flaring up again...

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2011, 01:24:43 AM »
  ped

Is not called PED nomore but SPORT TECHNOLOGY DRUGS! ;D

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2011, 01:31:08 AM »
It's his bipolar flaring up again...

Nah, it's his inner arsehole flaring up...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2011, 01:34:47 AM »
Looks good for a young guy!!  :)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2011, 01:37:00 AM »
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Comments (4)
Add to My Stories

Legend!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2011, 05:05:19 AM »
I am a mini beast

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2011, 05:18:23 AM »

WTF!

just when half of GB is jizzing in their pants.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2011, 05:26:11 AM »
he's trying khofo style

Where the hell do you buy your underwear?
Team Nasser!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2011, 05:49:10 AM »
he's trying khofo style
[img  :-X /img]

Haha

JC looks great.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2011, 05:54:56 AM »
Tsk,tsk,tsk.....white socks pulled high with black sneakers!

.....even johnny can't defend him on that!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2011, 05:58:46 AM »
posted before but this one is at the start of his prep for Expendables 2