Author Topic: I'm sick of people's negative attitude.  (Read 4877 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: I'm sick of people's negative attitude.
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2011, 04:56:47 PM »
im sick of cats

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 04:57:42 PM »
knife the fuckers
I have at times!!  :(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 04:58:58 PM »
im sick of cats
And in turn,cats are sick of you also,and your cat hating threads as are the rest of us!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 05:00:41 PM »
the cats of the world dread the day I come to power for a genocide awaits them

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 05:05:03 PM »
the cats of the world dread the day I come to power for a genocide awaits them
I hope they find out in time so they might escape the holocaust.  :(

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 05:11:58 PM »
I hope they find out in time so they might escape the holocaust.  :(

escape to where? in every corner of the world that hides a cat there will be a bonfire and in the smoke of the bonfire feline souls dispurse into the air, they scream why, and the air answers back, just because

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 05:12:53 PM »
escape to where? in every corner of the world that hides a cat there will be a bonfire and in the smoke of the bonfire feline souls dispurse into the air, they scream why, and the air answers back, just because
Damn..........armageddon for cats!!

Serious shit bro!  :)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 05:13:21 PM »
We are dog people but 13 years ago one of the kids found a 4 week old kitten laying in the gutter at a busy intersection.

We had to stop the car and some traffic  while he jumped out and retrieved that cat.

That happened 13 years ago on Christmas eve and FELICE has been with us ever since and gets along well with the dogs and two other stray cats that came in and never left (Sunny and Mercury).

Strange to say but these cats love dogs and have the freedom to mingle with them outside the house, but they always return before the coyotes come out at night. The dogs seem to know that the cats are not afraid of them so never appear to pose a threat.

Also strange to say is that Mercury (who is built like a young, muscular Jaguar) is afraid of birds.

We never could figure that one out.

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2011, 05:23:18 PM »
even though this is a troll thread I will respond by saying that you have to be a total moron to have a positve attitude about anything

life is tough...........AND long

you know what type of people are always happy.....Mongoloids

I hope one day you will learn to be happy Johnny

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2011, 05:32:53 PM »
To most people negative attitudes are not negative within their own minds.

I can recall some fellow workers accusing me of being negative because I refused to purchase prime real estate when the real estate market was soaring through the roof and you didn't even have to qualify to get a mortgage from any bank.

It appeared evident to me that what goes up must come down and it always comes DOWN 33 times faster than when it went up.

So my good and former positive friends are now the once proud owners of the 100,000 Las Vegas homes that are now in foreclosure.

I was positive that that was gonna happen, but somehow they mis-interpreted that.

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »
To most people negative attitudes are not negative within their own minds.

I can recall some fellow workers accusing me of being negative because I refused to purchase prime real estate when the real estate market was soaring through the roof and you didn't even have to qualify to get a mortgage from any bank.

It appeared evident to me that what goes up must come down and it always comes DOWN 33 times faster than when it went up.

So my good and former positive friends are now the once proud owners of the 100,000 Las Vegas homes that are now in foreclosure.

I was positive that that was gonna happen, but somehow they mis-interpreted that.

Great point, but there are greater opportunities beyond that way of thinking. People commonly use positive thinking to be down right ignorant and wreckless, and at the same time believe there negativity is far superior by contrast. Because it always appears to be the more based on fact.

I.E. people love to quote points about how this and this will cause negative scenario B to occur. This is a limited way of thinking, because people rarely use facts to describe how something could have a positive outcome.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2011, 07:49:15 PM »
even though this is a troll thread I will respond by saying that you have to be a total moron to have a positve attitude about anything

life is tough...........AND long short

you know what type of people are always happy.....Mongoloids
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2011, 01:32:10 AM »
We are dog people but 13 years ago one of the kids found a 4 week old kitten laying in the gutter at a busy intersection.

We had to stop the car and some traffic  while he jumped out and retrieved that cat.

That happened 13 years ago on Christmas eve and FELICE has been with us ever since and gets along well with the dogs and two other stray cats that came in and never left (Sunny and Mercury).

Strange to say but these cats love dogs and have the freedom to mingle with them outside the house, but they always return before the coyotes come out at night. The dogs seem to know that the cats are not afraid of them so never appear to pose a threat.

Also strange to say is that Mercury (who is built like a young, muscular Jaguar) is afraid of birds.

We never could figure that one out.
I've never heard of a cat being afraid of birds....that's so cute. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2011, 01:33:18 AM »
There is a Taoist story of an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. "Such bad luck," they said sympathetically. "May be," the farmer replied. The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. "How wonderful," the neighbors exclaimed. "May be," replied the old man. The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune. "May be," answered the farmer. The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son's leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out. "May be," said the farmer.
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2011, 03:02:40 AM »
There is a Taoist story of an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. "Such bad luck," they said sympathetically. "May be," the farmer replied. The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. "How wonderful," the neighbors exclaimed. "May be," replied the old man. The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune. "May be," answered the farmer. The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son's leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out. "May be," said the farmer.

Heavy stuff man...............like wow!!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2011, 03:56:39 AM »

Sounds like the old cnut couldn't make a decision

MikMaq

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2011, 04:23:15 AM »
Sounds like the old #girl couldn't make a decision
Or completely apathetic, not a good thing, being engaged in things is the name of the game.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2011, 05:33:40 AM »
Sounds like the old cnut couldn't make a decision

;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2011, 09:48:55 AM »
KUL! Thanks ... I've never heard that one before and really enjoyed it and I am totally convinced that bad or adverse things happen in one's lifetime that lead to better things eventually.

Maybe I am a Taoist after all.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2011, 09:50:49 AM »
thread of peace

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2011, 05:07:09 PM »
Why so serious?