Author Topic: Can someone please tell me why Ron Paul is ignored?  (Read 12423 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Can someone please tell me why Ron Paul is ignored?
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2011, 03:59:38 PM »
Like I said, there's a big liberal support for Paul, just look at all the responses on here. Exept for 333, everyone who posted in this thread is a liberal. Yes, 240, you too!

Then why is he a Republican Congressman from Texas Coach?
A Republican is supposed to be conservative Coach and Ron Paul has proven to be more conservative than any other candidate and peer in Congress.

What do you have to say about that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 04:02:06 PM »
Like I said, there's a big liberal support for Paul, just look at all the responses on here. Exept for 333, everyone who posted in this thread is a liberal. Yes, 240, you too!

perry, obama, hilary, mitt, cain...  they'll keep things essentially the same... our nation will be bankrupt in less than a decade.   Repubs will cut some spending and entitements, but the savings will go to tax breaks - not to paying down the debt.

Ron paul is the only guy who will fix the 14 trillion deficit.  The rest will not.  Even the Ryan Plan woudln't pay it down much more than a trillion over 10 years.

Ron Paul prevents america from bankruptcy - I care not for the rest of his positions.  If letting states enforce weed laws means we spend 500 billion less on "DEA" each year - GOOD!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 04:02:20 PM »
Ohh, I dunno. Blaming the government for 9/11, wants to legalize drugs and prostitution and shit load of other things. Why do you think a lot of "progressives" like him?

Aren't you for gov't getting out of your personal life and free market no regulation?

TEAM Nasser

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 04:02:37 PM »
Ohh, I dunno. Blaming the government for 9/11, wants to legalize drugs and prostitution and shit load of other things. Why do you think a lot of "progressives" like him?
give me your reasons why drugs and prostitution shouldnt be legal and taxed please, id love to hear your argument.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 04:03:47 PM »
Then why is he a Republican Congressman from Texas Coach?
A Republican is supposed to be conservative Coach and Ron Paul has proven to be more conservative than any other candidate and peer in Congress.

What do you have to say about that?

Ron Paul is continually rated by religious and conservative and constitutional agencies as HIGHER than the other candidates.   He's a 100% constitutionalist.

Repub news networks like FOX like a big business candidate - cause they're a big business!  

Ron paul is the only TRUE republican in the race.   The rest are RINOS and LIBS.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 04:06:46 PM »
Because his views on economics and the way the federal government affects economic matters in this country would actually be helpful to the bottom 70% of the population and not the liberal media/federal establishment, so he is completely ignored by the media

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 04:08:56 PM »

Ron paul is the only guy who will fix the 14 trillion deficit.  

this is his key selling point for people who aren't blinded by ideology

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 04:10:04 PM »
Because his views on economics and the way the federal government affects economic matters in this country would actually be helpful to the bottom 70% of the population and not the liberal media/federal establishment, so he is completely ignored by the media

great point.  Everything you see on TV is delivered to you by millionaires.  Everyting you see on TV is delivered to you by large int'l corporations.

And, millionaires & large corporations are best served by policies of Romney, Cain and Perry.  Hell, Cain was sponsored by Koch brothers for the last 5 years, Perry made HPV immunizations required by exec order and his chief of staff and 2012 PAC leader got millions, and ROmney spent 25 years working for wall street.

These candidates - just like Obama - work for the rich.  That's why TV stations love them.  If you're heavily influenced by Sean Hannity or Chris Mathews, you love a big business candidate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2011, 04:11:23 PM »
this is his key selling point for people who aren't blinded by ideology

many people would rather prevent the abortion of an incest in a 9 year old girl, than fix the nation's economy.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »
off the top of my head, his notion of free market environmentalism is outmoded--it's been shown time and time again that the free market does an inadequate job of environmental regulation

LOL, learn some fucking economics you dumb piece of shit. The fundamental problem when it comes to the environment is lack of property rights. Common property always gets trashed, that's known as the "tragedy of the commons" among economists. When property rights are properly assigned, then everyone has an incentive to keep their own shit clean.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2011, 04:12:59 PM »
Still waiting Coach.
Ron Paul educating Chris Matthews..watch and learn Coach especially the last couple min...

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2011, 04:17:45 PM »
LOL, learn some fucking economics you dumb piece of shit. The fundamental problem when it comes to the environment is lack of property rights. Common property always gets trashed, that's known as the "tragedy of the commons" among economists. When property rights are properly assigned, then everyone has an incentive to keep their own shit clean.

I have a masters degree in economics  :D

now please explain your grand plan to privatize the air, i'll wait

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2011, 04:18:20 PM »
too old, too weak, too womanly. Appearence is the key to most. As simple as that.

The funny is I would actually vote for him if i could precisely cause he doesnt look like an asshole.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2011, 04:18:36 PM »
many people would rather prevent the abortion of an incest in a 9 year old girl, than fix the nation's economy.

this can't be emphasized enough, and therein lies the main problem with american politics today

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2011, 04:20:33 PM »

Gas stations are doing a good job of it...

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2011, 04:21:51 PM »

Doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking moron.

Pollutants in the air wouldn't be a problem if they didn't bother anyone, correct? The fundamental property right violation that is present with polluting the air doesn't have to do with the air itself, but what happens when people (who have a definite property right over themselves) breathe in the air.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2011, 04:22:07 PM »
Gas stations are doing a good job of it...

exactly  :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2011, 04:24:12 PM »

After viewing the above video.  Please tell me why Fox does this?  Is their thinking they know Paul is dangerous but just ignore him as much as possible and don't give him any coverage?  WTF I mean this is some pretty blatent shit here fellas you gotta admit.

I'd love to know their line of thinking behind doing this.

Paul Ron is a crazy old fool who is 93 years old. NOBODY takes him seriously.

Here's just ONE of Paul Ron's ridiculous statements:

Ron Paul Trashes FEMA Just Hours Before Hurricane Irene Makes Landfall
Just hours before Hurricane Irene is scheduled to reach the East Coast, Ron Paul decided it was appropriate to trash the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

While speaking in New Hampshire, Paul stated that no national response to the hurricane is needed, even though Irene threatens approximately 65 million people.

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul FEMA today, just hours before Hurricane Irene is scheduled to make landfall in the U.S. Approximately 65 million people are in the storm’s projected path. “A state can decide,” Paul said. “We don’t need somebody in Washington.”

He went on to cite the deadly hurricane of 1900 that leveled Galveston, Texas and killed more than 6,000 people as an example of a better life before FEMA. “I live on the gulf coast, we deal with hurricanes all the time,” said Paul. “The local people rebuild the city. Built a sea wall and they survived without FEMA. We should be like 1900, we should be like 1940 1950 1960,” Paul said. He argued they only make a “great contribution to deficit financing."

These comments are really irresponsible at a time when millions of people are in the path of a hurricane which comes after a rare earthquake strikes the same region. People need to know that their government can take action if need be. But Paul apparently thinks that people should be left on their own if disaster and tragedy strikes.
!

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2011, 04:27:25 PM »
Doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking moron.

Pollutants in the air wouldn't be a problem if they didn't bother anyone, correct? The fundamental property right violation that is present with polluting the air doesn't have to do with the air itself, but what happens when people (who have a definite property right over themselves) breathe in the air.

yeah and the shit economy wouldnt be a problem if it didnt bother anyone either, but it does, as does air polution. what's your point? you still haven't given a plausible explanation for the mechanism by which private property rights would regulate this problem (hint: because there is none).

this board really gives Howards a bad name  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2011, 04:31:10 PM »
Ron Paulstradaumus
Very very accurate...wow.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2011, 04:33:21 PM »
Ron Paulstradaumus

DID NOT WATCH

He's only been predicting the IMMINENT collapse of the dollar...for the last 30 years.  ::) ::)
!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »
DID NOT WATCH

He's only been predicting the IMMINENT collapse of the dollar...for the last 30 years.  ::) ::)

Had you watched it, you'd had seen it wasn't about the dollar at all but our War Policy and Iraq.

Good job genius. ::)

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2011, 04:38:39 PM »
Had you watched it, you'd had seen it wasn't about the dollar at all but our War Policy and Iraq.

Good job genius. ::)

I think he's trying to make a "broken clock" argument, which may or may no be valid
in any case, Paul does have some great positions, particularly in the realm of foreign policy

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2011, 04:40:13 PM »
I think he's trying to make a "broken clock" argument, which may or may no be valid
in any case, Paul does have some great positions, particularly in the realm of foreign policy

I know what he was getting at...He assumed and we all know what happens when people assume.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2011, 04:40:32 PM »
yeah and the shit economy wouldnt be a problem if it didnt bother anyone either, but it does, as does air polution. what's your point? you still haven't given a plausible explanation for the mechanism by which private property rights would regulate this problem (hint: because there is none).

this board really gives Howards a bad name  :D

Uhmm, HELLO? Are you really this stupid? The educational system HAS failed in America. I know your mind has been destroyed by years of schooling, but why don't you try to use whatever you have left just this one time? Reread what I wrote.

The problem isn't pollution in the air per se. The "air" pollution ends up harming real property - e.g. people who get sick from breathing in polluted air or land/buildings that get destroyed by pollutants from the air. The proper solution is to have air polluters liable for the damage that their air pollution has on real property.