Author Topic: cats need not exist  (Read 16619 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: cats need not exist
« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2011, 03:49:51 PM »
That makes me laugh, a while ago I had to leave my cat at a friends house, and shortly after letting her out of her travel cage, she and the resident male cat went nuts up and down the hall, under the bed, on top of stuff, it was chaotic and one of the fastest moving fights I have ever seen, their agility and speed and reflex's are amazing when fighting one another.  Anyway we laughed, but also felt shocked and a little unsure what to do next.  It left a cold chill in the air.  ;D
I know, it's halarious to watch.   ;D  They are amazing how they can zig zag all over the place up and down walls almost.  I have never seen anything like it.  Now I know where they got that from in those looney tune cartoons.   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2011, 03:51:32 PM »
My cat used to do that all the time as a kitten. Now he just sleeps all day....lol
Awwwwww I just want to pick this cat up and squeeze it and kiss it.   ;D

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2011, 03:55:22 PM »
like i said, enjoy cleaning your babies shit and i will enjoy my selfish miserable life ::)

sounds like someone is bitter and missing their freedom, but hey, u fulfilled the ultimate goal, u got urself a kid. i bet that was hard ::)

Alright, I was a bit harsh on you. Putting it another way, you're actually missing one of the joys of life if you don't experience having a kid. Sure it's work, but anything worth having is.

And on that note, I'm past the diaper changing phase with mine.  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #178 on: November 16, 2011, 03:56:49 PM »
I know, it's halarious to watch.   ;D  They are amazing how they can zig zag all over the place up and down walls almost.  I have never seen anything like it.  Now I know where they got that from in those looney tune cartoons.   ;D
It makes me laugh that we have cliche'd the term Catfight and associated it to a fight between grown woman  ;D
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: November 16, 2011, 03:58:47 PM »
It makes me laugh that we have cliche'd the term Catfight and associated it to a fight between grown woman  ;D
Yes that's where they got it from.  :D Two women are scratching and clawing each other.  Two pussys.... ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #180 on: November 16, 2011, 04:04:46 PM »
Wow, that's a beauty! Looks like a Britannica/Lowlander, correct? How old is she, 2-3 years?

I have an Eich/British Shorthair , 8 years old, and he looks a bit like this one, but with a black nose

I must admit, I dont know much about cats, this is my first cat, and I rescued her as the local pound was going to destroy her, and she was pregnant also, and by law, that hat to terminate the kittens and neuter her, and for a couple of weeks she had a neck cone on, cause she kept trying to bite her stitches.  There are some funny stories about those few weeks. Anyway, I just fell in love with her and she has changed my life.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: November 16, 2011, 04:09:43 PM »
I must admit, I dont know much about cats, this is my first cat, and I rescued her as the local pound was going to destroy her, and she was pregnant also, and by law, that hat to terminate the kittens and neuter her, and for a couple of weeks she had a neck cone on, cause she kept trying to bite her stitches.  There are some funny stories about those few weeks. Anyway, I just fell in love with her and she has changed my life.
She's so beautiful.   :)  I love fluffy cats. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #182 on: November 16, 2011, 10:20:07 PM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: November 16, 2011, 10:31:28 PM »
^^^^
list gets longer

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #184 on: November 17, 2011, 02:24:21 AM »
Our cat is white with blue eyes, means she's completely deaf. Funny stuff happens when she (obviously) didn't hear and see the dog coming in her direction. She don't like the dog that much..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 17, 2011, 03:02:14 AM »
Our cat is white with blue eyes, means she's completely deaf. Funny stuff happens when she (obviously) didn't hear and see the dog coming in her direction. She don't like the dog that much..
Does she zig zag all over the house like some looney tune character?   ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #186 on: November 17, 2011, 03:55:43 AM »
Does she zig zag all over the house like some looney tune character?   ;D
No it's just the hearing, not the balance that is the problem...

whitewidow

« Reply #187 on: November 17, 2011, 05:15:04 AM »
I don't really care for cats. i am alleric to them big time. But I do like most dogs. I am a weiner dog owner

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: November 17, 2011, 05:16:52 AM »
animals that hump kids, that jump on kids, piss me off. the kid jumps on it and it should take it because it's there to please the kid and the kid is the animal's god. I think dogs belong outside to be honest, and cats don't belong anywhere, why the fuck do they exist, they don't even do what you tell them to do, and half of everyone has an allergy to cats... really they shouldn't exist, and if I ever get to power they will all be assassinated, and people will complain for 1 week then go on with life because like I said cats should not exist, there is no need for them

this is my response to whoever was the pussy who questioned my lack of affection for animals in that other thread that got deleted

too many mice, rats without cats....