Author Topic: Sad news for our own Doug_Steele  (Read 4097 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Sad news for our own Doug_Steele
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2011, 09:42:07 PM »
I fucking hate hockey  ;D
[/quote

I know.  :D All in good fun, bro.  8)
D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2011, 09:44:51 PM »
Getbig has done nothing but mock all of my dead family members, father, mother, everyone else.

Perhaps its because they didn`t write Beethoven`s Ninth?  ???

Stavios

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2011, 09:45:30 PM »
Getbig has done nothing but mock all of my dead family members, father, mother, everyone else.

nobody mocked it  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2011, 09:46:29 PM »
71. And thank you. He was from Ohio and he had 7 children, so, he lived a good life and taught his children and grand children well. My family were/are mostly Coal Miners (West Virginia) are all hard workers who chose to do Blue Collar type of jobs. I was just arguing with him and Bam..... :-\ He was proud of the family no matter what we did.  :)

One fun fact about him is that he never forgave my mom and dad for giving birth to me in Michigan and being born on the campus of Michigan made the family even hate even stronger.  ;) Every time he saw me, "I still blame you for being for born at "TSUN." "That School Up North."  ;)
Wait a minute...You were arguing with him and he died right there on the spot? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2011, 09:48:32 PM »
nobody mocked it  ???
Oh bullshit.  Your gay boyfriend, No One literally was rolling with laughter over my dead mother. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2011, 09:50:05 PM »

My condolences buddy

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2011, 09:51:47 PM »
Wait a minute...You were arguing with him and he died right there on the spot? 

No Adonis. It was just a family thing, ya know. It was a love hate thing that had to do with "Sports"

I know you hate "Sports" and you feel that it is irrelevant and i respect that, but i just happen to disagree with that.

My Grand Father who was a Diehard O$U fan and hated the fact i was born in AA, Michigan and went to Michigan. I have family who went to Ohio State and Michigan and...well....we do not like each other. And that would be a nice way of putting it, believe me. So, that was just me and my grandfather's way of getting me to try and argue with him. Do you understand?
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2011, 09:53:46 PM »
My condolences buddy

Thank ya, sir. Hope you aced your exams Big Ach. Ahh hell, we all know you did.  :)
D

Jizzacked

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »
only one question "doug"

what is his exact location?

jk bro, just wanted to give your kin a fitting getbig farewell.  my condolences  :(

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2011, 09:56:33 PM »
only one question "doug"

what is his exact location?

jk bro, just wanted to give your kin a fitting getbig farewell.  my condolences  :(

Thank ya, sir. I always liked your post. You should post some more. Have a good one, bro.  8)
D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2011, 09:59:19 PM »
No Adonis. It was just a family thing, ya know. It was a love hate thing that had to do with "Sports"

I know you hate "Sports" and you feel that it is irrelevant and i respect that, but i just happen to disagree with that.

My Grand Father who was a Diehard O$U fan and hated the fact i was born in AA, Michigan and went to Michigan. I have family who went to Ohio State and Michigan and...well....we do not like each other. And that would be a nice way of putting it, believe me. So, that was just me and my grandfather's way of getting me to try and argue with him. Do you understand?
Why would you let something as trivial as other men playing sports or what college you went to separate you from your family?  Facts are facts no matter where they are learned and it should be totally irrelevant what complete strangers do on a sports team.  It has no bearing on anything and giving it any credence perhaps is just the excuse you guys use to justify hatred and estrangement.

I am sure there is more to it than just a college sports rivalry.  

Death is something you and everyone here will just have to get used to.  I advise everyone to prepare for it sooner rather than later and expect it to happen every day.  

Jizzacked

« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2011, 09:59:53 PM »
Thank ya, sir. I always liked your post. You should post some more. Have a good one, bro.  8)

many thanks my friend, I post when I can, and believe in quality, not quantity.  always a pleasure to know the efforts are appreciated.  all the best to you brotha :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »
Why would you let something as trivial as other men playing sports or what college you went to separate you from your family?  Facts are facts no matter where they are learned and it should be totally irrelevant what complete strangers do on a sports team.  It has no bearing on anything and giving it any credence perhaps is just the excuse you guys use to justify hatred and estrangement.

I am sure there is more to it than just a college sports rivalry.  

Death is something you and everyone here will just have to get used to.  I advise everyone to prepare for it sooner rather than later and expect it to happen every day.  

Adonis, i know where you are going with this and it's all good bro. It was just a family thing, ya know. I appreciated it and now i lost that connection and Ohio State is coming to AA in less than two weeks. You have a dislike for "Team Sports" and that is fine. I loved playing football and miss it very much. The thing is that it brought me and my grandfather closer than most people would have thought. It was just a family thing, k. I know you live in N.C. and could care less about Duke VS. UNC, correct? I have friends who went to both school's and they went through the same experiences with family members as i did. I respect your opinion and it made me and my grandfather closer than ever.  :)

Every time i watch Ohio State play Michigan, it will remind me of my grandfather and my other family member's who cannot stand where i was born and went to school at. It is what is.  :)
D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2011, 10:14:23 PM »

And those people are shitbags for it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2011, 10:29:34 PM »
Adonis, i know where you are going with this and it's all good bro. It was just a family thing, ya know. I appreciated it and now i lost that connection and Ohio State is coming to AA in less than two weeks. You have a dislike for "Team Sports" and that is fine. I loved playing football and miss it very much. The thing is that it brought me and my grandfather closer than most people would have thought. It was just a family thing, k. I know you live in N.C. and could care less about Duke VS. UNC, correct? I have friends who went to both school's and they went through the same experiences with family members as i did. I respect your opinion and it made me and my grandfather closer than ever.  :)

Every time i watch Ohio State play Michigan, it will remind me of my grandfather and my other family member's who cannot stand where i was born and went to school at. It is what is.  :)
I think sports work well as bonding mechanisms.  Bonding Mechanisms are integral to our species no matter what they are or how one arrives at participation.

Nobody can accuse the human species of being boring that is for sure.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2011, 10:39:38 PM »
I think sports work well as bonding mechanisms.  Bonding Mechanisms are integral to our species no matter what they are or how one arrives at participation.

Nobody can accuse the human species of being boring that is for sure.
[/quote

I think that is the best i have you heard you when it comes to "Team Sports" and i will take that, ok.  :) I could go alot of ways with sports, but it was in family since i have been born and if i ever have kids, i will help push them into Football, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball,..etc. Have a good one and i will leave it at that.

Bottom line when it comes to sports....Some people love it too much (My Family) and some people love sports, but not like my family and many others. Others enjoy watching their teams every now and then and some people could not give a rats ass for the Super Bowl, World Series, Basketball season, NHL, Soccer,..etc.

And no, the Human Species is no way in and shape, boring. Have a good one, bro.
D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2011, 02:41:41 AM »
My best wishes and condolences to you and you family Doug .. stay strong bro  :)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2011, 04:08:39 AM »
Sorry for your loss brother  :'(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2011, 04:21:38 AM »
Sorry to hear, Doug. Maybe place a bet on OSU to win in his memory?    ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2011, 04:55:22 AM »
I often think of my grandpa when I need to man the fuck up and work hard.  You'll find him staying with you and helping you along, Doug.

Xerxes

« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2011, 04:57:04 AM »
Stay strong bro! My condolences to you and your family.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2011, 06:10:46 AM »
Sorry Douglas.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2011, 06:12:51 AM »
Condolences Doug   :(

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2011, 06:15:07 AM »
Thank you all.  

Do not take life lightly, at all. I was arguing about Football with him on Saturday and he passed away early morning.  :-\

Please enjoy life and try and enjoy the people you are surrounded by.  :)

Be with friends, family, good people and keep smiling.  :)

Thanks.  :)

My prayers bro. Im sorry for your loss

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2011, 06:17:23 AM »
Thank you all.  

Do not take life lightly, at all. I was arguing about Football with him on Saturday and he passed away early morning.  :-\

Please enjoy life and try and enjoy the people you are surrounded by.  :)

Be with friends, family, good people and keep smiling.  :)

Thanks.  :)

Sorry to hear.
A