Author Topic: best insult name  (Read 946 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
best insult name
« on: November 29, 2011, 03:33:38 PM »
well, I liked Medfat, that was kinda funny
Manford was okay, but maybe a 5 out of 10
Medfood.  That's a keeper
X

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: best insult name
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 05:07:20 PM »
lol!

The only one I remember from my orig. nick was "Fella" by Hurricane Beef.  Never got my own sock though >:(
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »
You're just being polite.  I remember people calling you Medf*ck and Medpig and all sorts?  Maybe sTella BB deleted all of that?

Although I would rarely read and only once in a blue moon respond to a thread started by MedBaby (believing she's actually someone else having a laugh), here I go.

Only because this is the only thread on GetBig right now getting anyone nice (hello BBaby) posting on it.  Nothing going on any place else so this is all there is.

I didn't realise that this is a personal thread all about you.  So I'll ignore all the various rude connotations of your chosen tag name.  Instead I'm posting about the best insult name.

Because I have issues with the c*nt word.  It upsets me no end.  It's like the worst thing anyone can call anyone and men do it to men.  There are about 3 words to describe that bit of the female anatomy and pussy and bush are almost okay.  But there are 50 million words to describe male bits and I think it would be far more appropriate to use words in anger or insult such as dick, prick, tosser, etc?

c*unt should not be the worst thing you can call something, it should be a nice word, a word used with love and reverence and respect...

xL

yes, I have huge issues with this word.  my last name is spelt like Cantsomething and I was called cuntface at school.  disgusting.  

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 07:35:03 PM »
"cuntface"    :D     by an incredibly unoriginal dolt on the freeway (dead stop traffic )

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 12:57:16 AM »
Oxygen Thief  ;D
V

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 09:58:18 AM »
oh you're just being polite again, which is nice.

We have an ongoing court case here in England (well yesterday,) wherein the Captain of the England Team recently was caught on camera calling a player from the opposing team a Blind Black girl.  Then he says I just said blind girl...

I take objection to the blind bit and also to the using of the worst insult ever, girl.  I don't care if he managed to see that he was black. 

John Terry, Captain of Chelsea Football Club and sometimes of England, is being questioned by the Police and their commitees and the public for the way he swears?

xL

next time he should just score a goal, take his shirt off and get done for excessive goalcelebrating.

Liverpool are doing well, none of our lot swore on the pitch last game.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 10:01:18 AM »
waaaaaaaaaaaa that's great!  GetBig's hired a translator !

when I type c*nt, it comes up *grrrr

fab work, horrid word, I'm loving it
thanks so much
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 10:02:23 AM »
unless it's Medpute/puke who's hacking...

xxxL

going off for a bit

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 11:55:29 AM »
waaaaaaaaaaaa that's great!  GetBig's hired a translator !

when I type c*nt, it comes up *grrrr

fab work, horrid word, I'm loving it
thanks so much
xL
Well, stop being a rude cun+ and typing the word cun+
V

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 12:31:49 PM »
oh Jesus oh Murphy fucking Really?

I was objecting to the word c*nt being used as the worst possible word to call someone when it is in fact the most lovely thing, an object of desire and a word to describe a very beautiful thing.

it ought not be construed as the most horrid insult.

thanks
Linda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 06:11:40 PM »
How many posters are there today with that "occupy" tag line at the end running across?  I rather like it, how do I do that?  Joking, I'm just being silly.

I'm not going camping in the city this week and they're mad to protest against capitalism if they think they're going to get paid for their tenting by the taxpayer.  I almost liked the idea of "occupy" till they slandered it.

take care darlin's
madly
xL

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 08:06:49 PM »
How many posters are there today with that "occupy" tag line at the end running across?  I rather like it, how do I do that?  

Just type [move ]Occupy![ /move]   in the Signature under Profile/Modify Profile/Forum Profile Information
V

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 09:01:43 AM »
calling me clever names.  maybe I left the "clever" part out and shouldn't have.
X