Author Topic: Neutrino's tested faster than light speed again..  (Read 4072 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Neutrino's tested faster than light speed again..
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 05:46:33 AM »
Einstein was the last to take over so he crossed the finish line , and everyone sees it as win ... Poincaré was the father of relativity and one of the first to apply modern mathematics (topology) in physics. If a physicist getbigger can approve that?
Just like war winners write history, not losers, as they re dead.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2011, 06:15:05 AM »
special predict the existence of tachyons who can exceed it ,

I'll never understand this shit.  Google says it wasn't Einstein who predicted tachyons but rather some dude named Feinberg's interpretation of his SR?  They lost me with the information paradox argument against faster than light particles, unless I'm supposed to understand them as a wave propagating in all directions.  :-\

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2011, 06:17:19 AM »

I'll never understand this shit.  Google says it wasn't Einstein who predicted tachyons but rather some dude named Feinberg's interpretation of his SR?  They lost me with the information paradox argument against faster than light particles, unless I'm supposed to understand them as a wave propagating in all directions.  :-\
look into details of einstein's life and you ll see he s not quite the guy he portrayed himself or others potrayed him to be, far from it. He was actually quite efficient at advertising himself with one liners, tho.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2011, 06:24:51 AM »
look into details of einstein's life and you ll see he s not quite the guy he portrayed himself or others protrayed him to be, far from it. He was actually quite efficient at advertising himself with one liners, tho.

I'll get more satisfaction from understanding what I can of his theories than from digging around for something on which I can pass moral judgement.  But whatever floats your boat, damagedman.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2011, 06:37:05 AM »
-We don't allow faster than light neutrinos in here, said the bartender. A neutrino walks into a bar.

-Neutrino. Knock knock.

-Hipsters liked neutrinos before they arrived.

-I wrote a speed of light joke...but a neutrino beat me to it.

-A. To prove particles can travel faster than light Q. Why did the neutrino cross the road?

-I'm going to tweet my neutrino joke yesterday.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2011, 06:43:50 AM »
I'll get more satisfaction from understanding what I can of his theories than from digging around for something on which I can pass moral judgement.  But whatever floats your boat, damagedman.
Doesnt surprise me the least "tapeworm".

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2011, 06:44:31 AM »

You guys should understand this.
No man can do a whole theory by himself it need a geometric framework so many mathematicians names are in physic theory. Einstein did not do all do work. Feinberg found some relation between his research on tachyons and equations of relativity filed before ...
Understand einstein work need too much research and knowledge in physic and math , TV programs tend to popularize things and believe that everyone can understand... it's not that easy

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2011, 06:55:04 AM »
Doesnt surprise me the least "tapeworm".

I'll thank you kindly not to put my screen name in quotes.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2011, 07:24:01 AM »
I'll thank you kindly not to put my screen name in quotes.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2011, 08:15:05 AM »
I'd change it but I'd just pick something equally stupid, dutch.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2011, 08:22:41 AM »
who gives a shit. post some pics of oiled up bodybuilders.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2011, 08:37:05 AM »
Booohooo some human being called Einstein is wrong. Get used to it, it happens all the time.
all drugs - TPPIIP

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2011, 02:11:16 PM »
Einstein was the last to take over so he crossed the finish line , and everyone sees it as win ... Poincaré was the father of relativity and one of the first to apply modern mathematics (topology) in physics. If a physicist getbigger can approve that?

i am a retired physicist getbiger, _phd from cambs and all. Thank god making money outside of academia

Poincare died in 1912 so that makes it really hard for him to have used modern mathematics, unless you mean modern as less than 400 years ago

as for fatherhood claims that story is old, it is just like in bbing: everybody looked great the day before/after pre-judging. That is poincare for you. He looked great the day before but in the end it was Einstein that brought it to the stage. Poincare couldnt dial-it in for shit

and people complain about jew genetics