Author Topic: NPC Nationals - Todd Jewell wins the Men's BB Overall  (Read 26677 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: NPC Nationals
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2011, 10:07:33 PM »
Report from MuscleMag's Andy Haman

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2011, 10:13:51 PM »
Dave palumbo & LT talking about Mens Physique winner

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2011, 10:21:21 PM »
Not unless a improved his back, and I see a very unimpressive physique.
Todd Jewell has a SHITTY back with back asymmetry issues. The quality is shitty...it gets worse and worse each yr...and if Jewell beat Max, it means Max didn't bring it...the Nats and their "give every card to those who win their class" is also partly responsible for the shitty quality of the IFBB...

Right.....if it ain't flex, Shawn, dex, or even Vic you are not impressed ::)

Have you seen an's physique in person? Saw him in Vegas at nats over the summer. Looks good and he turned pro on his third try. Plus he's around 5'9 and in his 20's. Got plenty of time.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2011, 11:18:26 PM »
first off i was glad todd jewel won his pro card. he has been trying a while and he finally nailed his conditioning.

secondly i think gh is right dusty h needs to go to heavy weight. he looks great offseason...via water weight and doesn't have the muscle yet anyway for SHW
irongearco.com

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2011, 02:50:02 AM »
I don't understand the Dusty going down in weight class thing?  He is massive and grainy as hell right now.  He would be a skinny twink as a heavy or light heavy.  He's like 5 10 I think.  His structure is not good so that would hurt him even more at the lower weight classes wouldn't it?
I think he has to be as big and lean as possible to stand a chance of winning his card.  That would be playing to his strengths.  He's not going to get his waist down, and his quad sweep just isn't there because he isn't shaped that way.  He did lose a TON of leg size this year though, and or his upper body growth just out paced his wheels.

I don't know why you guys on getbig are so down on him?  He seems to be a pretty straight shooter and all around nice guy.  Yes he is affiliated with Dante, but Dusty doesn't really talk about drugs so even though he may not be honest about what he uses(who is), he doesn't lie either and say you need TRT and 4IU GH...

Although a different approach to things may be what he needs at this point.  Separation from Dante and TP seemed to work for Kuclo.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2011, 03:02:53 AM »
Right.....if it ain't flex, Shawn, dex, or even Vic you are not impressed ::)

Have you seen an's physique in person? Saw him in Vegas at nats over the summer. Looks good and he turned pro on his third try. Plus he's around 5'9 and in his 20's. Got plenty of time.

He is right the Jewell guy is horrible.  How many pro cards were given out at that show?  I know a lot of people on the board have complained about the NPC handing them out like candy to undeserving guys.  Pick another bodybuilder, because the Jewell guy is going no where fast.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2011, 03:15:47 AM »
I don't understand the Dusty going down in weight class thing?  He is massive and grainy as hell right now.  He would be a skinny twink as a heavy or light heavy.  He's like 5 10 I think.  His structure is not good so that would hurt him even more at the lower weight classes wouldn't it?
I think he has to be as big and lean as possible to stand a chance of winning his card.  That would be playing to his strengths.  He's not going to get his waist down, and his quad sweep just isn't there because he isn't shaped that way.  He did lose a TON of leg size this year though, and or his upper body growth just out paced his wheels.

I don't know why you guys on getbig are so down on him?  He seems to be a pretty straight shooter and all around nice guy.  Yes he is affiliated with Dante, but Dusty doesn't really talk about drugs so even though he may not be honest about what he uses(who is), he doesn't lie either and say you need TRT and 4IU GH...

Although a different approach to things may be what he needs at this point.  Separation from Dante and TP seemed to work for Kuclo.
I don`t know much about Dusty,but from the few recent pics I`ve seen of,he`s in damned good condition.

Has some flaws to iron out,but he was ripped.

As far as his drug intake goes,it`s nobodys business but his own......I never understood the
'he`s lying" crowd when someone doesn`t discose their ILLEGAL drug use online and they`re posting under their real name.

It`s like advertising that you held up a liquor store last night!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2011, 04:24:11 AM »

are you fellas crazy or somethign? who hates him? ,, you cant everytime i say something  tell me i hate someone,, i say my criqiqe who say i hate him? i just giev critiqe ,, i cant talk abotu someone anymore with out hearing i hate him,, i dont get this thing,, i said i think he need ot do light heavy i thoguht he compete heavy so light heavy or heavy def not super heavy ,, and he just dont have the structure  needed for profesional he wil end up like palumbo if play size game ,, trust me if i hated desty i woudnt say a critiqe here , what you fella dont see it is pallumbo in the making with out the ability to get as big as palumbo since he is not that horrid of structure but ....he is going the path ,, the over all palumboizm wil be there ,, he needd to be light heavy with out tryin gto ever go super heavy ,, max he shoudl compete is as heavy ,,

if you have the physiqe you can turn profesional as light heavy even when 59 510

its about time fellas stop thinking that when i say critiqe about someone that mean i hate them,,dont hate him ,, think he has good humour ,, i talk bodybuild that is it ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2011, 04:55:36 AM »

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2011, 08:12:28 AM »
are you fellas crazy or somethign? who hates him? ,, you cant everytime i say something  tell me i hate someone,, i say my criqiqe who say i hate him? i just giev critiqe ,, i cant talk abotu someone anymore with out hearing i hate him,, i dont get this thing,, i said i think he need ot do light heavy i thoguht he compete heavy so light heavy or heavy def not super heavy ,, and he just dont have the structure  needed for profesional he wil end up like palumbo if play size game ,, trust me if i hated desty i woudnt say a critiqe here , what you fella dont see it is pallumbo in the making with out the ability to get as big as palumbo since he is not that horrid of structure but ....he is going the path ,, the over all palumboizm wil be there ,, he needd to be light heavy with out tryin gto ever go super heavy ,, max he shoudl compete is as heavy ,,

if you have the physiqe you can turn profesional as light heavy even when 59 510

its about time fellas stop thinking that when i say critiqe about someone that mean i hate them,,dont hate him ,, think he has good humour ,, i talk bodybuild that is it ,,

gh15 approved

I didn't specifically mean just you but honestly I should know better.  Bodybuiling is a sport about peoples opinions and just because somone has something negative to say about someones physique does NOT mean they are not liked as a person.  I know better than that, thanks for calling me out.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2011, 09:38:34 AM »
I can't believe noone has brought up MAX Charles 2nd in the supers?   

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2011, 05:48:26 PM »
I can't believe noone has brought up MAX Charles 2nd in the supers?   
Why because he is huge and claims to eat 1 meal a day of beans and rice, preacher curls 370#, deadlifts 1000# and is all natural. ::)

Stavios

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2011, 06:42:23 PM »

He did worst, he said he could make gains off the drugs

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2011, 08:38:40 PM »
He did worst, he said he could make gains off the drugs

He did?  I don't think I saw that one anywhere.  He has always been tight lipped about any drug talk and never really said much except on PM that he didn't like that that was what all the talk was about over there.  He would rather talk about training and diet stuff.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2011, 08:43:17 PM »
He did?  I don't think I saw that one anywhere.  He has always been tight lipped about any drug talk and never really said much except on PM that he didn't like that that was what all the talk was about over there.  He would rather talk about training and diet stuff.

you haven't seen that cuz he (and a lot of others) don't say it... but imply it through their words... something like "I don't know why people boatload on gear, can't grow, and still haven't figured it out. if someone was smart, they could make gains naturally when off gear... i've seen it happen a lot ;)"
that kind of shit... so when those people get hammered in a corner, they start with the "don't put words in my mouth, i've never said i did this and this and that"...

get it?

SamsonD

• Getbig II
Re: NPC Nationals - Todd Jewell wins the Men's BB Overall
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2011, 08:46:41 PM »
Got it.  Super lame, cause everyone knows he is on boatloads.  And I'm not hating I like the guy, but come on!

Buselmo you really done at PM?  That fuck Jello locked the damn thread before I could call him out and get myself banned, LOL.  Fucking retards think everything is about them, like you wanted your shit deleted to "hurt" the forum.  What a douchebag.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2011, 09:33:00 PM »
Got it.  Super lame, cause everyone knows he is on boatloads.  And I'm not hating I like the guy, but come on!

Buselmo you really done at PM?  That fuck Jello locked the damn thread before I could call him out and get myself banned, LOL.  Fucking retards think everything is about them, like you wanted your shit deleted to "hurt" the forum.  What a douchebag.

i'm officially done with that place. It's good that they don't delete my posts (although i asked because i didn't want to be affiliated with that forum)... some noobs could learn a thing or two. I wouldn't trust anyone on that forum who promotes it or his business there. banning b-boy (the star of that forum, and good bro) was just the straw that broke the camels back. If someone who wants to help gets banned because he's promoting someone who talks shit about danta and sons, the agenda is obvious.

just like someone who starts yelling, thrashing, and foaming at the mouth when someone says he has an agenda then says "what agenda! i don't have an agenda! prove it!"... and all he does is say go on micky mouse doses of gear and eat 500 grams of protein, while he fucking sells protein powder and claims that other high end companies  buy from him and then says that his company is the best quality, and others are shit.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2011, 09:52:30 PM »

buselmo I went over there and read your thread.

you're a man of integrity.

integrity is a funny thing- it's something everyone wants to have and we are all capable of having it. but sometimes it's cost is what makes it priceless and a rare commodity.

b

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2011, 10:16:27 PM »
buselmo I went over there and read your thread.

you're a man of integrity.

integrity is a funny thing- it's something everyone wants to have and we are all capable of having it. but sometimes it's cost is what makes it priceless and a rare commodity.

thanks bro...
I was waiting on some bros there to change their ways... but from the attitude problems and scamming that went on and got worse... I started hating that place more and more... and after banning b-boy... wow! that just pissed me off! even though it's a temporary ban... still, it's an obvious statement of "know your place, boy. and don't try to let people see throught the facade"
i'm through with bodybuilders and their scamming. anyone who doesn't give advice for free and tells the truth is an asshole and has an agenda...

I've said it once, and i'll say it again... all gurus are bullshit artists who will give you a cut and paste diet... when push comes to shove, those preachers of "500 mg is insane" will put you on 2 grams minimum and up the fat burners to an amount you've never fathomed to take.

ALL OF THEM!!! ... and they'll push their products like crazy if they sell them... something like "order this and this from me or (insert affiliate companys name here)" you say you don't need it, they say "look, if you don't want to work with me, fine! but there's no refund!"... LOOOOOOOL

and just to let you know... i'm on "micky mous cicle!" (LOL, i miss big heinz... another guy who got pushed away for telling the truth)... eating 60-150 grams of protein a day... 1-3 meals... (redbull and kinder beauno is considred a meal!LOL) ... 750 mg test, 300 mg tren, 300 mg masteron, 60 mcg T3, 120-200 mcg clen... 10 days, and i'm down 1 inch on the waist and 4 lbs while my arms are still 18.5 inches. hardness is crazy and everyone at work tells me "so, you're getting bigger, huh?"... and my wife says "your face look 'sharper'... i like it"... good ol' tren ;) ... training 3 days a week (bullshit training... just group muscles for the day and do whatever i want) and no cardio...
when if you check my log at pro muscle... you'd see what "correct diet" would do without the tren, mast, and fat burners (also, 3 hours of cardio per week)... 5 weeks and NO RESULTS...

you want a guru? i'll give you a guru...
don't eat... starve (if you already have the muscle)
no need for protein... eat any amount you want... whether it's 100 grams of 400 per day... as long as you feel comfortable
eat carbs, fat, whatever... mcdonalds... but you have to be starving yourself... less than 2000 cals no matter how much you weigh
train... anyway you want... curls with 20 lb dumbbells... dont care as long as you get tired and sweat (if the gym is cold and you're dripping sweat, you're doing great)
boatload on the cutting drugs... yes, there are cutting drugs and they are awesome! winny, tren, masteron, eq... boatload (with accordance to how much you wanna weigh when you're lean)... keep test to a minimum, cuz that bloat will kill your look.
If you have masteron in there, no need for anti-E... my gyno was flaring up and nolvadex kept it subtle when i was on the test alone... when i added masteron, gyno gone... no flaring, no nothing... also, dropped the nolva when i added masteron.
If you get tired and are psychologically fucked... go eat some fucking ice cream and pie in retarded quantities... you'll feel better, relax, and you'll want to go back to starving yourself because that diarhea is killing you from all the pie.

you wanna gain muscle? fucking eat when hungry and shoot up as much gear as you can/or are willing to. eat whatever in reasonable quantities... you get fat? add cutting drugs and lay off trying to convince yourself that you have to finish your meal even if you're stuffed.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2011, 10:40:40 PM »
i sugest you fellas have good memories from b boy,, use everything he tell you now ,, and enjoy time with him because he will be profesional and his ability to to give you what he gives you now will be much less,, remembeer him from these days and know that there was one fella that was doing it on his REAL NAME and put at risk his name,, he will turn pro no matter what he has too good of a physiqe ,, as logn as he stay in good health,, but just remember you cant talk under your real name when you are top pro and this is exactly what he wil be a good pro

always remember he stood for the truth! this is why he will never be ban from anywhere becaue they too know he will go places in ifbb ,, he is too much of aset to just ignore,, but alwys remember! he stood with you agsint this bunch of balonie,, so remember that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2011, 02:24:30 AM »
i sugest you fellas have good memories from b boy,, use everything he tell you now ,, and enjoy time with him because he will be profesional and his ability to to give you what he gives you now will be much less,, remembeer him from these days and know that there was one fella that was doing it on his REAL NAME and put at risk his name,, he will turn pro no matter what he has too good of a physiqe ,, as logn as he stay in good health,, but just remember you cant talk under your real name when you are top pro and this is exactly what he wil be a good pro

always remember he stood for the truth! this is why he will never be ban from anywhere becaue they too know he will go places in ifbb ,, he is too much of aset to just ignore,, but alwys remember! he stood with you agsint this bunch of balonie,, so remember that

gh15 approved
I AM FUCKING HONORED!!!!!!!!!!!
wow!
team b-boy

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2011, 02:30:47 AM »
BBOY 4 LIFE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2011, 03:56:26 AM »
I don`t know much about Dusty,but from the few recent pics I`ve seen of,he`s in damned good condition.

Has some flaws to iron out,but he was ripped.

As far as his drug intake goes,it`s nobodys business but his own......I never understood the
'he`s lying" crowd when someone doesn`t discose their ILLEGAL drug use online and they`re posting under their real name.

It`s like advertising that you held up a liquor store last night!!
There is no problem as long as the bodybuilder keeps his mouth shut, the problems starts when they claim to use x amount while they are obviously using 5x amount like the drug claims with DY recently,
or when the bodybuilder claim to be natural while he's obviously not.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2011, 04:15:02 AM »
There is no problem as long as the bodybuilder keeps his mouth shut, the problems starts when they claim to use x amount while they are obviously using 5x amount like the drug claims with DY recently,
or when the bodybuilder claim to be natural while he's obviously not.

I hear ya`........should just post that he`d prefer not to discuss drugs or his cycle info.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2011, 04:45:58 AM »
thanks bro...
I was waiting on some bros there to change their ways... but from the attitude problems and scamming that went on and got worse... I started hating that place more and more... and after banning b-boy... wow! that just pissed me off! even though it's a temporary ban... still, it's an obvious statement of "know your place, boy. and don't try to let people see throught the facade"
i'm through with bodybuilders and their scamming. anyone who doesn't give advice for free and tells the truth is an asshole and has an agenda...

I've said it once, and i'll say it again... all gurus are bullshit artists who will give you a cut and paste diet... when push comes to shove, those preachers of "500 mg is insane" will put you on 2 grams minimum and up the fat burners to an amount you've never fathomed to take.

ALL OF THEM!!! ... and they'll push their products like crazy if they sell them... something like "order this and this from me or (insert affiliate companys name here)" you say you don't need it, they say "look, if you don't want to work with me, fine! but there's no refund!"... LOOOOOOOL

and just to let you know... i'm on "micky mous cicle!" (LOL, i miss big heinz... another guy who got pushed away for telling the truth)... eating 60-150 grams of protein a day... 1-3 meals... (redbull and kinder beauno is considred a meal!LOL) ... 750 mg test, 300 mg tren, 300 mg masteron, 60 mcg T3, 120-200 mcg clen... 10 days, and i'm down 1 inch on the waist and 4 lbs while my arms are still 18.5 inches. hardness is crazy and everyone at work tells me "so, you're getting bigger, huh?"... and my wife says "your face look 'sharper'... i like it"... good ol' tren ;) ... training 3 days a week (bullshit training... just group muscles for the day and do whatever i want) and no cardio...
when if you check my log at pro muscle... you'd see what "correct diet" would do without the tren, mast, and fat burners (also, 3 hours of cardio per week)... 5 weeks and NO RESULTS...

you want a guru? i'll give you a guru...
don't eat... starve (if you already have the muscle)
no need for protein... eat any amount you want... whether it's 100 grams of 400 per day... as long as you feel comfortable
eat carbs, fat, whatever... mcdonalds... but you have to be starving yourself... less than 2000 cals no matter how much you weigh
train... anyway you want... curls with 20 lb dumbbells... dont care as long as you get tired and sweat (if the gym is cold and you're dripping sweat, you're doing great)
boatload on the cutting drugs... yes, there are cutting drugs and they are awesome! winny, tren, masteron, eq... boatload (with accordance to how much you wanna weigh when you're lean)... keep test to a minimum, cuz that bloat will kill your look.
If you have masteron in there, no need for anti-E... my gyno was flaring up and nolvadex kept it subtle when i was on the test alone... when i added masteron, gyno gone... no flaring, no nothing... also, dropped the nolva when i added masteron.
If you get tired and are psychologically fucked... go eat some fucking ice cream and pie in retarded quantities... you'll feel better, relax, and you'll want to go back to starving yourself because that diarhea is killing you from all the pie.

you wanna gain muscle? fucking eat when hungry and shoot up as much gear as you can/or are willing to. eat whatever in reasonable quantities... you get fat? add cutting drugs and lay off trying to convince yourself that you have to finish your meal even if you're stuffed.

fucking great post and so true!