Author Topic: Stavios: The princess diaries, roided version  (Read 12955 times)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
Re: Stavios: The princess diaries, roided version
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2011, 08:39:56 PM »
take 300mg tren ace tomorrow , you be cure n want to be a bodybuilder
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2011, 09:10:00 PM »

haha I am comming back saturday, it's the first thing I am doing once I get out of the plane  ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2011, 09:15:05 PM »

LOOOL @ how true this is.

Nothing wrong with being an in shape bodybuilder, Stavy. You'll grow more if you're flexible and healthy cardio wise.

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2011, 11:07:58 PM »
LOOOL @ how true this is.

Nothing wrong with being an in shape bodybuilder, Stavy. You'll grow more if you're flexible and healthy cardio wise.

8)

I hate cardio on machines but here I have been doing a lot of suicides and shit like that and I love it

Dwayne Johnson is pretty big and he trains like that so I'll try too while upping the dosage  8)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2011, 12:16:36 AM »
If you love it, do it! That's what it's all about brutha, having a blast before we sign off this rock.

madg

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2011, 04:19:49 AM »

;D  ;D  ;D

hows it go benoit?i hope all is good

madg

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2011, 04:20:40 AM »
imagine if could see stavi after he go home while 1st inject im sure face like 5 year old that got candy <3

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2011, 02:00:38 PM »
tommorow, 13h00, I am back home

at 13h10, a few cc's of testosterone and primo will enter my blood as well as a few d-bol and anavar pills

some tren if I still have some in my drawer

can't waiiiiiiiiiiit, I feel naked without sauce

Swlabr

« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2011, 02:46:38 PM »
No GH?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2011, 03:25:16 PM »
GROOOOWWWWW!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2011, 02:47:04 AM »

at 13h10, a few cc's of testosterone and primo will enter my blood as well as a few d-bol and anavar pills

For how many weeks you were off Stavios?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2011, 04:08:27 AM »

yeaaaahhhhhh budddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyy  8)
GETBIG!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2011, 09:42:51 PM »
so what did you end up taking? I would have just shot 5 cc into each glute, then 10 iu of kigs into each delt, and then just sat on my rocking chair content for the rest of the day, until the waves of testosterone/hgh energy overtook me and i had to go lift something heavy, or insert my cock forcefully into one of the whores in my stable.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2011, 08:57:08 AM »
I think I will switch my training to become more of a killing machine instead of a useless blob of mass. Hopefully with all the juice I'll take I will still be able to get big but I also want to have a lot of cardio now to kick ass when needed  8)

I came to this conclusion a few years ago.  These days i train strictly for Muay Thai and a little grappling.  I feel better than ever and to my surprise most of my strength is still there.  Most bodybuilders don't realize that all that muscle mass is just dead weight unless you know how to use it.  I always laugh when a new muscular guy comes to my Muay Thai gym acting like he's Brock lesner and is going to pound everyone into oblivion.  So we make all the new comers with attitudes spar with a 155 pound Mexican kick boxer we have to show them that all that muscle is useless if you don't have style and skill.  Most big guys don't make it 3 minutes in a simple sparring session.  It's kind of funny because we have had so many big guys come in acting like they are Mir or Lesnar and after a 10 minute sparring session we never see them again. lol

Now if you can use all 220+ pounds of muscle mass to your advantage, you can be a real killer.  But it takes a long time for a muscular guy to get flexible enough and fluid enough to throw high kicks or proper knees.

I wish you lived down south, I'd show you a few heavyweights at my gym who are cardio machines and they look pretty jacked.  But they have been training in this shit for 15 years.

I walk around at about 195 with a 6 pack these days and i can kick over a person's head who is 3" taller than me.  Just last Sunday we were practicing Judo throws and tosses and i chunked a 220 pound guy about 6 feet.  Even when i was 250 pounds and powerlifting i doubt i could have done that. It takes a lot of skill and coordination to chunk a larger guy across the mat.

Good luck man!

8)

Stavios

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2011, 10:23:51 AM »
For how many weeks you were off Stavios?

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2011, 10:24:56 AM »
so what did you end up taking? I would have just shot 5 cc into each glute, then 10 iu of kigs into each delt, and then just sat on my rocking chair content for the rest of the day, until the waves of testosterone/hgh energy overtook me and i had to go lift something heavy, or insert my cock forcefully into one of the whores in my stable.

don'T have any hgh but I shot a few cc's of test and primo, and I took some anavar tabs and some d-bol too

I'll buy some tren this week too cause I am super smooth and I want to tighten up a bit

Stavios

« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2011, 10:35:31 AM »
I came to this conclusion a few years ago.  These days i train strictly for Muay Thai and a little grappling.  I feel better than ever and to my surprise most of my strength is still there.  Most bodybuilders don't realize that all that muscle mass is just dead weight unless you know how to use it.  I always laugh when a new muscular guy comes to my Muay Thai gym acting like he's Brock lesner and is going to pound everyone into oblivion.  So we make all the new comers with attitudes spar with a 155 pound Mexican kick boxer we have to show them that all that muscle is useless if you don't have style and skill.  Most big guys don't make it 3 minutes in a simple sparring session.  It's kind of funny because we have had so many big guys come in acting like they are Mir or Lesnar and after a 10 minute sparring session we never see them again. lol

Now if you can use all 220+ pounds of muscle mass to your advantage, you can be a real killer.  But it takes a long time for a muscular guy to get flexible enough and fluid enough to throw high kicks or proper knees.

I wish you lived down south, I'd show you a few heavyweights at my gym who are cardio machines and they look pretty jacked.  But they have been training in this shit for 15 years.

I walk around at about 195 with a 6 pack these days and i can kick over a person's head who is 3" taller than me.  Just last Sunday we were practicing Judo throws and tosses and i chunked a 220 pound guy about 6 feet.  Even when i was 250 pounds and powerlifting i doubt i could have done that. It takes a lot of skill and coordination to chunk a larger guy across the mat.

Good luck man!

8)

I learned some Aikido tricks those last few weeks, and I love it because it's a lazy man's martial art haha.
but I agree with you that size don't mean shit, tho I fought with guys bigger than me (not muscular, just naturally tall and big guys) and they were kicking my ass pretty easily even if they don't have any muscle because they knew how to fight

back on the roids note, it's been 5 days now and I feel the d-bol and var starting to fill me back out a little bit, in a month or so I should be back to my old self but fatter..  >:(

in march I'll start 8-10 iu of HGH a day for the rest of the year, I'd like to achieve a Dwayne Johnson type of physique  8)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2011, 02:59:28 PM »
kal me tabarnak !!!!!! lol
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2011, 04:52:58 PM »
kal me tabarnak !!!!!! lol

check your pm  8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2011, 11:37:43 PM »
I wasnt talking about your cock size, big guy.  ;D ;D ;D

bwahaha

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2011, 09:48:41 AM »
I wasnt talking about your cock size, big guy.  ;D ;D ;D

bwahaha
;D

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2011, 04:33:15 PM »
Stav, I remember some months back you were talking about maybe throwing some synthol into the mix... you still thinking about doing that?  If so, what's the game plan bro?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2011, 06:26:38 PM »

LOL
lol
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2011, 06:44:15 PM »
Stav, I remember some months back you were talking about maybe throwing some synthol into the mix... you still thinking about doing that?  If so, what's the game plan bro?
yeah i'll still try it but first i have to get back the muscle mass i lost so i won't try synthol for another 2 months maybe

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2011, 03:03:54 AM »
yeah i'll still try it but first i have to get back the muscle mass i lost so i won't try synthol for another 2 months maybe
Try injecting it into your cock stud.  ;D