ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: MDMA?
« Reply #200 on: November 28, 2011, 01:53:37 PM »
Haha the day after speed i feel so depressive

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #201 on: November 28, 2011, 01:55:15 PM »
Funny story. Our car got towed outside a nightclub. So we walk out, all fucked up, no car and flag down a cop. Ask him where the towyard is and he says "jump in and I will bring you." This cop isnt stupid, we are coming out of an all night X club. I am sitting in the backseat yammering away to the cops. My friends had to tell me to STFU! The pure shit made me trip out and see some fucked up shit at the end of the roll. Good times

lol

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #202 on: November 28, 2011, 02:27:00 PM »
Funny story. Our car got towed outside a nightclub. So we walk out, all fucked up, no car and flag down a cop. Ask him where the towyard is and he says "jump in and I will bring you." This cop isnt stupid, we are coming out of an all night X club. I am sitting in the backseat yammering away to the cops. My friends had to tell me to STFU! The pure shit made me trip out and see some fucked up shit at the end of the roll. Good times

;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #203 on: November 28, 2011, 03:27:03 PM »
No..your post implied that pure mdma is not as widely available because you can just make crystal with raw ingredients and make more money. Not true. You need more chemicals for the production of mdma. This is a fact..

Nice to have a friend like that I imagine. And for mdma the most critical component is safrole which can be obtained by some tree in asia in the jungles of cambodia/laos ...around that area. I saw a documentary where dudes in jungles where extracting the chemical and had to chop down huge trees in order to get it...lol.

regarding the emboldened: oh yes, its very true.

secondly, one of us get our info from a documentary. one of us didnt.

and ps you can synthesize safrole from completely legal ingredients, the main one being phenol, which you can import from china. if you'd like i can suggest a good source.
b

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #204 on: November 28, 2011, 03:53:59 PM »

regarding the emboldened: oh yes, its very true.

secondly, one of us get our info from a documentary. one of us didnt.

and ps you can synthesize safrole from completely legal ingredients, the main one being phenol, which you can import from china. if you'd like i can suggest a good source.

during its manufacture you can either go two ways with it with one of the raws required- mdma, or methamphetamine (crystal)

now, if can you tell me which is in more demand and will make more $ you'll have your answer.
crystal production and mdma involve very different  methods and ingredients...thats the point. MDMA is way harder to make. Your reply was in response as to why pure mdma is not widely available....this is why.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #205 on: November 28, 2011, 03:57:53 PM »
it is quite rare, in NY it's hard to find, when I lived in colorado it was not hard to find, and yeah they called pure mdma molly

The only "pure" MDMA in California that I have personally seen in years is the loose, dirty brown powder. Never pressed into a pill, never. It looks like old biker crank- but it isn't.

Real MDMA and Rave party X is night and day. In my experience.
a

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #206 on: November 28, 2011, 11:21:55 PM »
The only "pure" MDMA in California that I have personally seen in years is the loose, dirty brown powder. Never pressed into a pill, never. It looks like old biker crank- but it isn't. Real MDMA and Rave party X is night and day. In my experience.

Exactlly..... Just a finger tip covered in the powder and your rollin all night smilin and horny and friends with everyone.
To bad the next day sucks so bad.
Team Schering Oss NL

epic_alien

« Reply #207 on: November 29, 2011, 01:16:13 AM »
well yes and no....I can get pure MDMA pills right now if i wanted..or i could get an ecstasy pill..two different things

epic 46 year old tweeker romancing about the old days.

superior!! tweek!!

whitewidow

« Reply #208 on: November 29, 2011, 03:24:55 AM »
Aware me - why pure MDMA is such a rarity these days? Expensive to manufacture..? something else?

MDMA raw material used to be legal to possess in amsterdam. and fact is it coist around .15 to..20 cents to press a tab depending if they are pressed at 200mg or 100mg. even a 200mg tab cost about 15-20 cents to press.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #209 on: November 29, 2011, 03:30:58 AM »
I hate when people like groink say "Oh yeah, I can get mdma right now if I wanted, pure, no problem, just like getting coffee.."

what a prick  ;D

Spicoli

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: November 29, 2011, 03:32:13 AM »
MDMA raw material used to be legal to possess in amsterdam. and fact is it coist around .15 to..20 cents to press a tab depending if they are pressed at 200mg or 100mg. even a 200mg tab cost about 15-20 cents to press.

True. If you know the right people you can get them for 50cents each in bulk. 200mg.
Team Schering Oss NL

Swlabr

« Reply #211 on: November 29, 2011, 03:32:42 AM »
For fuck's sake, when will it be mine time to "know the right people"? >:(

whitewidow

« Reply #212 on: November 29, 2011, 03:35:00 AM »
It's not rare at all...I can call a friend of mine right now and have twenty capsules of pure MDMA in my hand within an hour (if I wanted to....I'll PASS...)

Maybe it's different elsewhere...But here in Scottsdale, especially the club scene in "Old Town"...."Molly" is the drug of choice...pure MDMA, it's pervasive. I'm not even in that scene, I rarely go to clubs anymore (my GF will drag me out occasionally for a couple of hours)...and I know where to get it, at MY age....EVERYBODY sells the shit.

Molly??? its not spelled like that. Mal E  I believe is how it is spelled it sounds like molly though-lol. but I think it is Mal-E. I could be wrong but I know it is not spelled molly. Mal E is just MDMA in powder wich is not to be trusted usually that is the stuff that is cutt. the chemicals to make MDMA used to be legal to have in amsterdam so thats where most of the press tabs come from at least 90% or 95% of them are from amsterdam due to that law. that is why I think the press tabs are a better buy, you just have to find a good tested tab that is 200mg mdma per tab. If you can get real deal mal E it is sold in white sparkly chunks. if it is not chunky it is cutt. if you can really get pure 100% MDMA in powder that are crystally chunks it is very potent stuff but most of the guys who make it are real chemist and dont fuck around with small weight. they usually only deal a pound of it at least. maybe you can find a guy who has not cutt it who buys in pounds of raw mdma and he might be cool enough to break it off in smaller chunks.

Spicoli

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: November 29, 2011, 03:35:27 AM »
10,000 pills and no jail time?  Damn that guy must have sung like a canary.

That he did. took down 4 people with him. spineless kids playin in a bigboys world.
Team Schering Oss NL

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #214 on: November 29, 2011, 07:17:48 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: November 29, 2011, 08:05:57 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 29, 2011, 11:39:45 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #217 on: November 29, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »
Dutch produced tabs are incredibly expensive abroad, really amazing.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: November 29, 2011, 11:44:45 AM »
True. If you know the right people you can get them for 50cents each in bulk. 200mg.
Yup my friend said when you did the math, it literally costs a couple cents per hit. WTF!!

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 03, 2011, 06:58:55 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #220 on: December 03, 2011, 07:05:43 AM »
epic 46 year old tweeker romancing about the old days.

superior!! tweek!!

my god let it go already  ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 04, 2011, 10:49:59 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 10, 2011, 07:29:24 AM »