Author Topic: This is Your Typical Obama Voter  (Read 4345 times)

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: This is Your Typical Obama Voter
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 11:10:04 AM »
 :)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 11:14:20 AM »
hahaha, you are legitimately a moron, without exaggeration or hyperbole. i don't think i could state it more bluntly or with any more sincerity, just a dumb person.
lol
Again...a post COMPLETELY devoid of substance. If I am a "moron", your IQ must be a legitimately sub zero.  :-\  You literally cannot come up with a single intelligent thought or cogent argument to back up anything you state.
!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011, 11:15:26 AM »
lol
Again...a post COMPLETELY devoid of substance. If I am a "moron", your IQ must be a legitimately sub zero.  :-\  You literally cannot come up with a single intelligent thought or cogent argument to back up anything you state.

stop projecting onto me, friend. you know repeating propaganda from msnbc doesn't count as substance, right??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2011, 11:15:44 AM »
lol

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2011, 11:15:56 AM »
You know I like you Rob but you're also as liberal as they come with the exeption of your gun rights. Paul isn't a conservarive he's a libretarian in almost every sense of the word. That's liberals like his side of his liberal views but can't stand his repub side.

We've had this conversation before and what you seem to refuse to understand is that it's not the "cons" or "libs" who really put the President in office... It's the independents.

People like me.

Ron Paul is the guy that most independents would vote for and that says A LOT.

Republicans will vote for Paul and there is a large percentage of INDEPENDENTS who will vote for him.

Democrats will only vote for Democrats... That's life.

Republicans will only vote for Republicans... That's how it goes.

But the independent voters... They will vote for Paul over Obama and unless the Republicans get their head out of their asses and realize it, then Obama will win.

A part of me wants to vote for Obama if you the Republicans don't pick Paul because, I, and most people are not under the impression that "just anyone" is better than Obama.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 11:17:25 AM »
LMFAO!!!!

You really are a dumb 95% er arent you?

You have made the perfect slave on the plantation way back when.

Idiot.     

As usual, you're not making any sense, PEA BRAIN.  :-\
I'm not sure why I am even entertaining you today, but its always interesting to read what you pull from your fresh bag of crazy on a given day.  ;)
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2011, 11:20:26 AM »
Tu, as much as I agree with that, there isn't enough independent voters out there. Its still and probably always will be a two party system. RP talked recently about running as a third party candidate. How do you think that'll work out??

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2011, 11:21:16 AM »
I just got a job in Modesto. the construction company im working for has several big projects going right now and a half dozen lined up for when we complete the ones were working on. they cant find enough help. i guess people dont like working manual labor. they pay good and provide gas compensation to the job site at chevron prices.  

oh, and one of the reasons why the building we are currently working on is getting done, a 80,000 dollar tax credit for solar panels on the roof.  thank god for liberals  :-*

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2011, 11:24:10 AM »
We've had this conversation before and what you seem to refuse to understand is that it's not the "cons" or "libs" who really put the President in office... It's the independents.

actually, it's the campaign donors and the media. ron paul has been given unfavorable treatment in the media for years now because his policies do not fit within the framework of the oligarchy, hence he's unelectable. voters are completely irrelevant in our political system, you have only 2 choices either a republican or a democrat, both of them are awful and most people like benny b will blindly vote for whoever is on their "political side" as they just listen to and eat up the political propaganda from their preferred "news" sources (ie. msnbc, cnn, whatever) without any thought or opinion of their own. it's a broken political system that is in no way a legitimate democracy

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2011, 11:25:28 AM »
I just got a job in Modesto. the construction company im working for has several big projects going right now and a half dozen lined up for when we complete the ones were working on. they cant find enough help. i guess people dont like working manual labor. they pay good and provide gas compensation to the job site at chevron prices.  

oh, and one of the reasons why the building we are currently working on is getting done, a 80,000 dollar tax credit for solar panels on the roof.  thank god for liberals  :-*

whats the salary

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2011, 11:27:00 AM »

False - all that means is that the govt is stealing money from someone else.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2011, 11:27:02 AM »
Are those solyndra panals tbombz?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2011, 11:33:55 AM »
whats the salary
its nothing to write home about. i have no experience working in construction. im basically an apprentice. but its not minimum wage either. it will go up over time, as i take on more responsibilt on the job site.  plus the gas compensation is nice, saves me about 15 dollars per day.

False - all that means is that the govt is stealing money from someone else.   
no, its not false. without the 80,000k tax credit the building probably wouldnt have been built. and who is the government taking money from? itself?  ;D

Are those solyndra panals tbombz?
lame avoidance of the issue at hand. typical. btw, the only reason solyndra went under was because the chinese government provides more subsidies for solar energy than we do. by bringing up solyndra your only making the argument for higher solar subsidies.  :-*

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2011, 11:34:46 AM »
stop projecting onto me, friend. you know repeating propaganda from msnbc doesn't count as substance, right??
I'm not your friend, shit stick.  

I don't need you to authenticate me...my education and career success do that for me. ;) I'm not the one who is incapable of articulating a reasoned response to someone who counters your assertions.  
!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2011, 11:35:07 AM »
Maybe tbombz was the one guy in modesto that got hired for the "factory" job Rush was talking about. lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2011, 11:35:51 AM »
its nothing to write home about. i have no experience working in construction. im basically an apprentice. but its not minimum wage either. it will go up over time, as i take on more responsibilt on the job site.  plus the gas compensation is nice, saves me about 15 dollars per day.
 no, its not false. without the 80,000k tax credit the building probably wouldnt have been built. and who is the government taking money from? itself?  ;D
 lame avoidance of the issue at hand. typical. btw, the only reason solyndra went under was because the chinese government provides more subsidies for solar energy than we do. by bringing up solyndra your only making the argument for higher solar subsidies.  :-*

Idiot - so you steal the 80k for somewhere else and think that is a good thing?   What is the other people did not want their 80k stolen and had plans for something better with the money?  

Ever hear of the broken window fallacy you leftist thief?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2011, 11:37:19 AM »
I'm not your friend, shit stick. 

I don't you to authenticate me...my education and career success do that for me. ;) I'm not the one who is incapable of articulating a reasoned response to someone who counters your assertions. 

Being in the mailroom of NAMBLA HQ is nothing to brag about fool. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »
You mean Benny has a second job other than McDonalds?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2011, 11:41:13 AM »

Idiot - so you steal the 80k for somewhere else and think that is a good thing?   What is the other people did not want their 80k stolen and had plans for something better with the money?  

Ever hear of the broken window fallacy you leftist thief?  
 your logic is so ass backwards i dont even know whether to respond.  let me explain this to you. the guy decides to have a veterenarian hospital built thats going to costa few millions dollars to complete. he finds out that if he has solar panels installed he will have to pay 80k less in taxes for the construction costs. this is an incentive for him to build the hospital. the government still takes taxes from him. if they made him pay 80k extra in taxes, that ouwld be stealing from HIM. its HIS money. and he may not have even built the hospital if they did that. in which case ythe government would have gotten ZERO taxes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2011, 11:43:22 AM »
 your logic is so ass backwards i dont even know whether to respond.  let me explain this to you. the guy decides to have a veterenarian hospital built thats going to costa few millions dollars to complete. he finds out that if he has solar panels installed he will have to pay 80k less in taxes for the construction costs. this is an incentive for him to build the hospital. the government still takes taxes from him. if they made him pay 80k extra in taxes, that ouwld be stealing from HIM. its HIS money. and he may not have even built the hospital if they did that. in which case ythe government would have gotten ZERO taxes.

Where does the other 80k come from douchebag?   The govt has to steal it from other taxpayers.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2011, 11:43:23 AM »
Who cares, props to you for getting something. Just remember you're an apprentice. Good luck.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2011, 11:47:05 AM »

Being in the mailroom of NAMBLA HQ is nothing to brag about fool. 
lol

That would still be a couple of steps up the ladder from where you're at, delivering pizzas for your Uncle Vito.  :D
!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2011, 11:47:38 AM »
Where does the other 80k come from douchebag?   The govt has to steal it from other taxpayers.
no it doesnt. the government never collected that 80k to begin with. nor did it ever add it into its tax revenue estimates for the year. 

by not going out an buying a brand new lamborghini today, on which you would have had to pay about 20k in taxes, you are stealing from other tax payers 3333!!!!! theif!!!   you would have paid 20k in taxes if you would have done that !!!

^^ same logic

Who cares, props to you for getting something. Just remember you're an apprentice. Good luck.
thanks. i enjoy it

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2011, 12:21:54 PM »
Tu, as much as I agree with that, there isn't enough independent voters out there. Its still and probably always will be a two party system. RP talked recently about running as a third party candidate. How do you think that'll work out??

The same way that it worked out for Bush when Perot ran... If RP runs, While I may vote for him, and a good percentage will as well, the reality as the Obama will win re-election because some republicans will vote for RP as well.