Author Topic: Welcome to the Thunderdome - need help  (Read 38482 times)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: thunderdome need your help
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 12:29:50 PM »
This is the only forum of relevance.  I wouldn't waste my time there.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 12:30:35 PM »
everyone reads this board but tiny tits are afraid to post

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011, 12:30:52 PM »
Gay.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2011, 12:35:17 PM »
Could be this Thread ( GOD OF HORMONES) you started on ProMus.... with link to THE BIBLE

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/80408-god-hormones.html

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2011, 12:35:31 PM »
I hope Ron bans you too for posting this here like we care.

Xerxes

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 12:38:57 PM »
Just stay here b boy, fuck other boards

BOOM

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2011, 12:40:10 PM »
I was also banned again after a day for no reason (by bigchef of course) and it is sad having to see bboy pretend to be sorry in the banned forum. It is a shame people need to kiss his ass just to be a member there.
he claims i called him names here and talked about him.... I would just like the man to show me where i talked bad about him... to this day i have not bashed pro M. this whole bigchef vs b-boy thing is old and i really don't understand the hostility towards me.. I have never called that man a bad word yet daily since this all began he has called me bitch, girl, and what the fuck ever else... Im still awaiting him to tell me why he gave me a lifetime ban... I hold no grudges toward that man, the only negative thing i can say about him is that he reacts to much with his emotions, and you shouldn't do that as a mod.. its like the police, you can't go around beating the shit out of everyone with a nightstick just because you had a bad day.
team b-boy

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2011, 12:40:37 PM »
Can you say... their loss???

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2011, 12:42:20 PM »
bro just let it go man
it's not like you lost yo mama
jeez

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2011, 12:43:08 PM »
BRAD. ID STFU, GET UR PRO CARD, THEN TAKE A LOOK AT THEM. THERES SOME HATRED FROM THE ENTIRE MODERATION AND OWNERSHIP CREW THERE TOWARDS YOU. I THINK AND IN ALL HONESTY WHATEVER PULL THEY HAVE POLITCALLY...THEYLL TRY TO STOP U FROM GETTING A PRO CARD. I MEAN THAT GENUINELY.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2011, 12:43:24 PM »
someone photoshop this   ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2011, 01:04:52 PM »
As I outlined in your topic there it's 100% ego thing. Personally I think there are some suspicious things about you Brad, mostly your inconsistency in opinions across the years which may be influenced by who pays you at a given time... Yet, still you're one of a kind and there's no one more honest than you on your level except from Nasser. And even Nasser doesn't give out as much information about his cycles, dosages and so on like you.

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2011, 01:11:44 PM »
PM HIM THIS DONT POST OPEN. ULL BE BANNED TOO.

THAT QUEEFER DUDE IS A TOTAL homo. TELL HIS PUSSSY ASS TO COME HERE TO THE T-DOME. homo HAS A HORRIBLE FUCKING STRUCTURE, ABUSES THE SHIT OUTTA GEAR AND KNOWS WHICH ASS TO STICK HIS NOSE UP IN AND PERHAPS LICK AND THEN FONDLE THEIR BALLS.

THAT PLACE IS NOT AN UNCENSORED FORUM NO MORE. I HATE IT. ITS EVERYTHING GH15 SAID ABOUT SCAMMERS, AGENDAS, ETC. AND HOW BODYBUILDERS REALLY ARE.

YOUR GONNA BE A PRO SOON, THEY ARE GONNA WANT YOU MORE THAN YOU ARE GONNA WANT THEM.
JUST REMEMBER THAT, ULL BE BACK, BUT ULL HAVE TO BE PC ON EVERY ASPECT.

I ASKED to be deleted from that board years ago.  It was a cool place back in the day.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »
ok we got some smart elves and brilliant guys on this board, can someone please find any post where i talked shit about professional muscle... if you find it please post it up.

I made a whopping 3 post today at pm and was banned, I log on and i get this message apparently from big chef

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON:
STAY THERE AT GETBIG.COM BITCH!!!!

DATE THE BAN WILL BE LIFTED: NEVER

Oh snap girl!!!  Dang.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2011, 01:17:39 PM »

I ASKED to be deleted from that board years ago.  It was a cool place back in the day.

LOL. U REVERSE OWNED THEM.

I STAY ON IT CAUSE ONCE IN A BLUE MOON I GET SOME REAL FUCKING INFO. BUT WITH BRAD NO LONGER THERE, IDK IF IM GONNA SEE THAT SHIT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2011, 01:19:05 PM »
he claims i called him names here and talked about him.... I would just like the man to show me where i talked bad about him... to this day i have not bashed pro M. this whole bigchef vs b-boy thing is old and i really don't understand the hostility towards me.. I have never called that man a bad word yet daily since this all began he has called me bitch, #girl, and what the fuck ever else... Im still awaiting him to tell me why he gave me a lifetime ban... I hold no grudges toward that man, the only negative thing i can say about him is that he reacts to much with his emotions, and you shouldn't do that as a mod.. its like the police, you can't go around beating the shit out of everyone with a nightstick just because you had a bad day.

spot on and so obvious. he is one the major reasons that board is running to the ground. I can't believe a fat obese nerd would ban a future ifbb pro after being the best member there for 9 years. pathetic

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2011, 01:21:31 PM »
b-boy bro honestly..don't over think it !

someone here said a very valid point! you so close getting your pro card, you have nothing to prove nor you need anyone out there, one day they will come to you !

and enjoy been hated because it's an indication you are better than your haters ! ;)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2011, 01:23:01 PM »
ProfessionalMuscle has a TERRIBLE team of moderators... Just forget about it and move on.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2011, 01:38:43 PM »
b-boy bro honestly..don't over think it !

someone here said a very valid point! you so close getting your pro card, you have nothing to prove nor you need anyone out there, one day they will come to you !

and enjoy been hated because it's an indication you are better than your haters ! ;)

Agreed. They just kicked an ifbb pro off their forum that was nice enough to grace them with your presence. In the end, you will have the last laugh. People take shit wayyyy too seriously over there. No one has any sense of humor and people get over sensitive over shit. You can make a vague mundane post and someone will say they are offended because "so and so" happened in their life. I doubt any of them get laid very often

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2011, 01:44:32 PM »
Agreed. They just kicked an ifbb pro off their forum that was nice enough to grace them with your presence. In the end, you will have the last laugh. People take shit wayyyy too seriously over there. No one has any sense of humor and people get over sensitive over shit. You can make a vague mundane post and someone will say they are offended because "so and so" happened in their life. I doubt any of them get laid very often

which ifbb pro are you talking about? phil?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »
THAT QUEEFER DUDE IS A TOTAL homo. TELL HIS PUSSSY ASS TO COME HERE TO THE T-DOME. homo HAS A HORRIBLE FUCKING STRUCTURE, ABUSES THE SHIT OUTTA GEAR AND KNOWS WHICH ASS TO STICK HIS NOSE UP IN AND PERHAPS LICK AND THEN FONDLE THEIR BALLS.

another asshat. He contributes nothing of any value and only talks shit to everyone. People kiss his ass so much because they are afraid he will talk shit to them too. Once he talks shit, 10 people click the "like" button out of fear. It's pathetic really. He even has his wife posting and everyone there worships her

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2011, 01:46:57 PM »
which ifbb pro are you talking about? phil?

nah bboy even though he is a future pro. Phil Hernon is a dumbass too though pimping his retarded sketchy products and having all his henchmen on his payroll stick up for him. He never posts anything gear related, which is the only thing anyone would want to hear from him

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2011, 01:48:55 PM »
Phil did post about his usage a few years ago but given your current level of annoyance with that board and everything related to it, it would probably be best not to look for it  ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2011, 01:50:53 PM »
pussies

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2011, 01:57:44 PM »
another asshat. He contributes nothing of any value and only talks shit to everyone. People kiss his ass so much because they are afraid he will talk shit to them too. Once he talks shit, 10 people click the "like" button out of fear. It's pathetic really. He even has his wife posting and everyone there worships her

Whats the deal with queerfers wife? every pic of her she wears a hat, has her hairline receded from all the hormones shes been taking ::)

those losers worship her because she is the only female they have any contact with
Thunderdome approved