Author Topic: Welcome to the Thunderdome - need help  (Read 38526 times)

L.L

Re: Welcome to the Thunderdome - need help
« Reply #250 on: November 24, 2011, 03:23:50 PM »
Big Chef acting like a fag  banned me permantely too

You have been banned for the following reason:
Stay at getbig.com bitch fucking bsckstabber

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #251 on: November 24, 2011, 03:28:42 PM »
Big Chef acting like a fag  banned me permantely too

You have been banned for the following reason:
Stay at getbig.com bitch fucking bsckstabber

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Fuck `em !

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #252 on: November 24, 2011, 03:35:59 PM »
HAHA...I'm starting to warm to bigchef. He just doesn't give a shit. His wife just left him and also tried to get him arrested so he is kicking asses on a forum... because he can.

I imagine him as a Michael Douglas, Falling down type. Except that he's a steroid taking obese midget but other than that quite similar.
O

chess315

« Reply #253 on: November 24, 2011, 05:16:12 PM »
HAHA...I'm starting to warm to bigchef. He just doesn't give a shit. His wife just left him and also tried to get him arrested so he is kicking asses on a forum... because he can.

I imagine him as a Michael Douglas, Falling down type. Except that he's a steroid taking obese midget but other than that quite similar.
and the micheal douglas charcter actually went out and cause hell in real life not at an office chair big chief has to be a little worried I would guess there is no way he didnt hurt buisness.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: November 24, 2011, 05:53:22 PM »
and the micheal douglas charcter actually went out and cause hell in real life not at an office chair big chief has to be a little worried I would guess there is no way he didnt hurt buisness.
C`mon dude,his ass couldn`t fit in an office chair!! ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: thunderdome need your help
« Reply #255 on: November 24, 2011, 07:40:59 PM »
When is GH15 going to take down that boarding

the problem is that i do not know the boarding that well,, its my elfs who report to me about what going on,, all i hear is that there were public aplogy tward bboy ,, that show maturity ,, as i always say the cult of bodybuild is nto big cult there are laws that should not be pass and all comply with them ,, its not writen laws but when it come to final end bboy is a very big aset to boarding he is on so it just stupid to kick him out from boarding,, especialy when he is just tell his way of thinking,,he is practicaly a walking profesionak he already shoudl won last time but he is a pro level and will be good pro so as i say its stupid to just degrade him especialy when he go on his real name

not to forget! a boarding is direct dependent of the bodybuild on that boardings,, they are the one who make it hapen

the less boarding you fellas have the harder it is for you to get hormone,,boarding abotu bodybuild is very importent,, i alwsy encourage fellas to make boardings and develop bodybuild in the internet era,,

this is not albert who sell watermelons in the market where you can change things fast,, you talk her abotu many supliers many fellas who work very hard for bodybuildrs,, yes there are selective scamers and pure scamers but they ae outed ,, over all the more boardings ther are the better! bodybuild is,,

you confuse gh15 mission,, gh15 mission is to reveal the truth about bodybuild not to destroy it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #256 on: November 24, 2011, 08:02:16 PM »
gh15 I don't care who u are, but I am impressed on how u stood up for b-boy. I am almost sure u are the reason for the public aplogy. Respect for that.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: thunderdome need your help
« Reply #257 on: November 24, 2011, 08:05:31 PM »
over all the more boardings ther are the better! bodybuild is,,

I don't know about that. Have you seen steroid.com and elitefitness.com? If you even mention that you will stay on a cruise, you will get flamed and ripped a new asshole. Complete cesspools of the internet

Sentenza

• Getbig III

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #259 on: November 24, 2011, 08:30:36 PM »
I don't know about that. Have you seen steroid.com and elitefitness.com? If you even mention that you will stay on a cruise, you will get flamed and ripped a new asshole. Complete cesspools of the internet

yes! but ,, think about where is ifirst placed you introduce to retabolil? it was elitefitnes ,, you have to have a place of  meting ,, if you go destroy every place of meeting then you stay with no hormone and you go back to gymnasuum prices,, this is the worst thing that can hapen to bodybuildr ,, to have to buy in gymnasium ,, if you want to punish bodybuild... you make him or her buy from gymnasium ,, now thats! a punishment,, charges are sky high and very risky and realy nothing good can come out of it,,

there is a reason boarding of bodybuild are so full of fellas,, not only bodybuild but many many fellas,, the reason is that this is where they can find what they look for beside knoeldge ,, it is  very importent to keep them alive no mater what,, a boarding of bodybuild is the reason there are so many bodybuild now day,,

those dellas on those boardings are puting efort into their own boarding,, they dont just come and do whatever,, there is upgrading ,, there is maintenence ,, therre is scamers who neeed to be known ,, there are REVERSE SCAMERS even worse from scamer! they abuse kindness of supllier this is even worse than supllier that scam the reverse scamer is abolitly filth to 9th degree ,,its not easy to maintain a boarding ,, but still a boarding alwyas need to have dignity and keep its dignity ,,

if administrator doesnt want you on his boarding he or she can do whatever they want,, it is them who own the boarding,, this is just how it is ,, if you had a boarding and you didnt wnt someone on it you would just not let them write on it ,, as simple as that ,, momenrt you own a boarding you can do same thing,, you do need to put lot of effort into doing boarding because it is all your resposibility,,

then again ! ,, dignity,,and honesty are 2 things that arre highly important in everything you do in life ,, that include your bodybuild ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #260 on: November 24, 2011, 08:35:08 PM »
Have not gone through the whole thread but I went on PM to see what the fuss was about and bigchief started a thread apologizing to b-boy.

napaulm

• Getbig II
« Reply #261 on: November 24, 2011, 08:47:42 PM »
retabolil! havent heard that name in years. first source i ever used. good stuff as i remember. and a great point about brad using his real name. promuscle, bigA, sayin hes gonna reveal gh15, sayin he's not trustworthy cuz he hides behind his username...while all the while, the promuscle mods hide behinnd their screennames and willy nilly ban and badmouth like the hypocrites they are. why dont they then reveal their names, who they are?
and tho i'm from there, i do not ever use "bro" or "brah" godam! i hate that!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #262 on: November 24, 2011, 08:50:10 PM »

paul
you have
a point
brah

Stavios

« Reply #263 on: November 24, 2011, 11:04:27 PM »
lmao at this thread  ;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: November 24, 2011, 11:16:24 PM »
gh15 I don't care who u are, but I am impressed on how u stood up for b-boy. I am almost sure u are the reason for the public aplogy. Respect for that.

no problem my fellow lifter,,,no problem if you run into trouble PM me,,,always hear to help or PM elves,,,

gh15 approved

skinnyguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: November 25, 2011, 12:31:06 AM »
no problem my fellow lifter,,,no problem if you run into trouble PM me,,,always hear to help or PM elves,,,

gh15 approved

???? LMAO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #266 on: November 25, 2011, 02:58:56 AM »
U SHOULDNT GO BACK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: November 25, 2011, 05:53:24 AM »
5'6 320lbs competitive bodybuild and nobody can post a fucking pic.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: November 25, 2011, 01:51:38 PM »
Competitive? maybe in the kitchen...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #269 on: November 25, 2011, 03:14:57 PM »
Here he is after reading this thread  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 25, 2011, 03:16:09 PM »
Probably looks a tad worse than that stud!!  LOL  ;D

davec

• Getbig I
Re: Gh15 and b boy!!!!!!
« Reply #271 on: November 25, 2011, 04:54:28 PM »
Everything you say is correct except for the part about Big A. He deserves no credit. He actually wants his mods to be trigger happy and abuse their power. He is no better

Man you are one of the most hated persons on professionalmuscle, i hope for your sake no one knows who you really are cause if anyone bumps into you, your getting fuck up lol

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #272 on: November 25, 2011, 05:07:35 PM »

davec
thanks for
that informative
first post
now kindly
fuck off

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #273 on: November 25, 2011, 05:34:40 PM »

davec
thanks for
that informative
first post
now kindly
fuck off
;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D

Sentenza

• Getbig III
Re: Gh15 and b boy!!!!!!
« Reply #274 on: November 25, 2011, 05:57:20 PM »

Man you are one of the most hated persons on professionalmuscle, i hope for your sake no one knows who you really are cause if anyone bumps into you, your getting fuck up lol

haha nice disguised threat
so if anyhting happens to amd, the first thing to do is find who's behind your ip
you're an idiot

p.s: please don't hurt me for being mean to you on the internet