Author Topic: Golias minus the tits, and up in size  (Read 21221 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
Re: Golias minus the tits, and up in size
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2011, 06:12:48 AM »
This dude personifies "blow up doll". Never seen anything that messed up. What is this?
MIRAGETROPIN

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2011, 10:09:20 AM »
look into face of fellahis first name shoudl be letargic ,,fella is built BUILT on hgh ,, this is hgh look ,, it is very atractive look for female and to make impresion in gym,, it get job done...but! you need to know how to dial it and build a bodybuild on it,, he obviously have no clue

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2011, 11:38:19 AM »
look into face of fellahis first name shoudl be letargic ,,fella is built BUILT on hgh ,, this is hgh look ,, it is very atractive look for female and to make impresion in gym,, it get job done...but! you need to know how to dial it and build a bodybuild on it,, he obviously have no clue

gh15 approved

god of hormones there is absolutely no way this dude is attractive to women lol

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2011, 11:46:50 AM »
Totally agree,i doubt manny bitches will love this type:

GETBIG!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2011, 11:57:54 AM »
god of hormones there is absolutely no way this dude is attractive to women lol
[/quote

not woman ,,whores,, and also with muscle shirt on ....and speficic whores that are sitting in gymnasium in 10 pm on friday...that kind of whore im talking about,, specific whores not regular sane whores

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2011, 12:01:36 PM »
Let me tell you I've seen this guy in person. I don't know if he still lives here but he used to and has a membership to Las Vegas Athletic Clubs...First yes, he has a stupid punchable face, next he's tall I don't remember how tall but well over 6'0, he is absolutelty fucking huge in person. monster.  I haven't seen him since he's gotten than big but before he's a monster. crazy size.  it's ugly but he knows how to get big.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2011, 12:26:55 PM »
Before

Pay 4 Gray-pic

The Tranny

i absolutely don't get it. How does this guy go from looking fucking amazing ( in modern aesthetic sense ) to looking like a giant turd who is into trannies?!
all drugs - TPPIIP

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2011, 12:29:31 PM »
LOL @ "regular sane whores"  ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2011, 01:29:21 PM »
^ are you kidding he looks like shit.... size is one thing... he has absolutely horrible genetics for bodybuilding.. hes huge but more like the guy that ppl point and laugh at not the one ppl stare at in awe and envy. ive seen guys under 200lbs that would make this guy question why he even does this to himself

I didn't say he looks great. Before you jump to conclusions and then say/quote me saying I said he looked impressive, comprehend what I wrote first.

I said he looks cartoonish and later said impressive. Big? Yes. Freakish chest and size? Yes. Detailed, symmetrical and able to hang with someone onstage? NO. Fucks like you can't read between lines, apparently, and I have to spell everything out for you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2011, 01:45:02 PM »
I didn't say he looks great. Before you jump to conclusions and then say/quote me saying I said he looked impressive, comprehend what I wrote first.

I said he looks cartoonish and later said impressive. Big? Yes. Freakish chest and size? Yes. Detailed, symmetrical and able to hang with someone onstage? NO. Fucks like you can't read between lines, apparently, and I have to spell everything out for you.

lol

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2011, 03:10:06 PM »

Haha worst part is that u said he looks impressive.  I get your point though he looks like a shitty caricature of a bodybuilder. Sorry to get your panties in a bunch over your favorite cartoon muscleman

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2011, 03:30:22 PM »
Titty boy points to what's important

O

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2011, 03:43:57 PM »
Sorry to get your panties in a bunch over your favorite cartoon muscleman

You're right, a shitty 400+ post retard that's forbidden from going closer than 300yds from a school  has found me obsessed with a muscleman after one post of my 6000+ that I have. Next thing you know, you will tell me they make refridgerated boxes to keep things cold, right Capt. Obvious?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2011, 03:54:49 PM »
Hahahah my bad buddy. Get a girlfriend you fucking ugly loser. Where does school tie into this? Is it another attempt at being funny and getting props from your E friends? You are a homo. You have no friends. Go jerk your dick off youngblood. See you at 8000 posts tough guy

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2011, 03:59:13 PM »
Btw niggz are you sure hes from LV? That pic with all the tools in it
Is at surf club in NJ

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2011, 04:03:19 PM »
Hahahah my bad buddy. Get a girlfriend you fucking ugly loser. Where does school tie into this? Is it another attempt at being funny and getting props from your E friends? You are a homo. You have no friends. Go jerk your dick off youngblood. See you at 8000 posts tough guy

Where to start...::) 

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2011, 04:05:58 PM »
not woman ,,whores,, and also with muscle shirt on ....and speficic whores that are sitting in gymnasium in 10 pm on friday...that kind of whore im talking about,, specific whores not regular sane whores
gh15 approved

Now this is probably the most important part of the whole thread.  Maybe this can get me laid...for free.  I would love it if you can talk more about spotting these specific whores that are sitting in the gym at 10 PM on Fridays.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2011, 04:08:14 PM »
Where to start...::) 

Lets start with when was the last time you had sex?  ;D lol.

Lets just get back to ripping this fat tranny loving homo

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »
all the way big dude..

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2011, 04:09:59 PM »
Now this is probably the most important part of the whole thread.  Maybe this can get me laid...for free.  I would love it if you can talk more about spotting these specific whores that are sitting in the gym at 10 PM on Fridays.

Lol yeah we need god to dissect this breed of slut

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2011, 04:37:37 PM »
You're calling those girls trannies why? because they won't fuck any of you? You all would fuck the shit out of those girls with huge fake tits in a heartbeat if you could

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2011, 04:41:45 PM »
He's a mess but to be fair his girlfriend doesn't look like the shemales that was posted before. Are you guys sure "she" is a tranny?

Edit: she's still a mess too haha

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2011, 04:46:38 PM »
You're calling those girls trannies why? because they won't fuck any of you? You all would fuck the shit out of those girls with huge fake tits in a heartbeat if you could

hahaah as if its hard to fuck any of those girls.. every weekend in the summer i am jizzing on one of those clones. "alphamaledawg"  real question is who the fuck would wife that

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2011, 04:48:06 PM »
What's with all the Plastic Tit Chix?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2011, 05:10:54 PM »

hahaah as if its hard to fuck any of those girls.. every weekend in the summer i am jizzing on one of those clones. "alphamaledawg"  real question is who the fuck would wife that

yea no fucking way I would wife that. I'd fuck those plastic twats though but never call them again