Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 18, 2014, 11:08:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who believes 9/11 was as inside job  (Read 14736 times)
Jack T. Cross
Getbig IV

Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)

« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2012, 05:37:39 PM »

As I said, its easy to level accusations against those at the top just because theyre at the top. But in this case, I would say youre solely mistaken to blindly make the assumption that these 2 were at the head of your CT, just because of who they were. Things go on all the time behind the backs of the top people in the WH, often so that they literally dont have to know whats going on, and there is no way that either of your assumed targets were capable of dreaming up something like this.

Have you studied the actions these two men took that morning, Shockwave?
Report to moderator   Logged

asbrus
Getbig IV

« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2012, 12:31:13 AM »

The way the buildings fell does seem like a controlled demolition to me.

If it was an inside job, it was masterfully crafted. Bin laden and al Qaeda had been planning a similar attack for over a decade. And of course he would take credit for it when the united states blamed him, they did the work for him. Al Qaeda long desired to pull America into multiple middle east conflicts. It's a part of their plan to install a worldwide Islamic caliphate.  But why America would have wanted this to happen?  I can only think that it would have been for the massive war contracts to Halliburton and such, which Cheney and co could profit from. Any other reasons don't make sense to me.

T0 G0 T0 WAR IN IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, LIBYA, SYRIA, AND EGYPT.  ANY EXCUSE T0 G0 T0 WAR N0W IS EASILY JUSTIFIED BY SAYING AL QAEDA, FREED0M, AND BIN LADEN.
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2013, 12:46:07 PM »

Former 9 11 Commissioner admits missile hit the Pentagon

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q_i_IMV4Sg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q_i_IMV4Sg</a>

Leaked Video of Cruise missile Hitting The Pentagon

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY</a>

w
Ropo
Getbig IV

« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2013, 11:29:42 PM »

Former 9 11 Commissioner admits missile hit the Pentagon

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q_i_IMV4Sg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q_i_IMV4Sg</a>

Leaked Video of Cruise missile Hitting The Pentagon

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY</a>

It is hard to me to understand that there really is people stupid enough for that missile -theory, because it has to be the most stupid theory in the history of mankind, and there is no doubt about that. I know I will regret this question, but do you know why that theory is insane? Let me explain:

First of all is what we has seen. There was security cam at the driving gate, which shows us glimpse about the aeroplane, and the great burst of flames while jet fuel ignite. There is lots of talk about hundreds of security cams around the pentagon area, but foil hats has never been able to point out even one of them, so there is only this one piece of video. What  we really see in that? It shot frame by every four seconds or something like that, and quality is crappy, but we see pentagon wall, hit and the flames.  While you know how tall building is, you are able to measure how tall the flames were, and by that you can estimate how much jet fuel burn in that burst. It is really simple, you need a x gallons of fuel to make fireball wide as xx yards. For example, like fireball like that which video frames proves to be a fact, you need few metric tons of jet fuel. Are you still with me? Have you understand, that there is laws of physic which are ruling in situations like this, and which will force things to fallow each other, because there is no other way. So, if I need to do fireball with the radius of 30 yards, I need some exact amount of jet fuel to do that, because of the laws of physics.

So, what kind of missile hit the pentagon? These foil hat morons say it was a missile, but what kind of missile? There is few hundred types of missiles, but they have one common flaw for situations like this, because most of them are really small. For example, average cruise missile is only 5 meters long, and that is like 15 feet's. These missiles are only ones which can fly like an aeroplane, while other ones are so called ballistic missiles. These you shot from the point a to point b, and they fly in their ballistic path like bullets. Some of these are quite big, like 10 to 15 meters long, meaning about 45ft. There has never been big missiles with wings, not any kind, never and nowhere.

So, what is the point of all this? 757 which eye witnesses see flying and hitting the pentagon is 47  meters long(155ft), and 14 meters high (44ft )from the ground. Cruise missile is 15ft long and 4ft high. How exactly you can mix these two, if you see one? Really? There is thousands of eye witnesses who see the passenger jet, and many of them were able to tell even the company which colours plane have.
Fuck them, who needs the witnesses? There was also 145ft wide path of fallen lamp post in the front of the impact zone, but fuck that too. Who cares, when there is more interest things to ask?

Please explain how this about 15ft long cruise missile is able to carry 8 tons of jet fuel? There is physical evidence which proves that there was about 8 tons of burning jet fuel, so there has to be a way to carry that amount to the place of impact. How that was done? Furthermore, there is bunch of high-res pictures about the pentagon, taken right after the hit, while emergency grew was in it's work. In those pictures we are able to see the impact point, and walls at the sides. There is impact marks which are same as 757 wing span, so what kind of missile we are talking about? It has 145ft wing span, it is able to carry 8 tons of jet fuel, it didn't have any warhead at all. Instead of warhead, it leaves pieces of 757 in the lawn of the pentagon, some pieces of landing gear, motor and shit like that, but there wasn't any explosion what so ever.

You see it in those pictures, there wasn't any flying debris from the building, it all went inwards, like some great force has been pushing towards the building. Outside there were only pieces  of the wings etc. which burst in the pieces in the impact. In those photos is lot of interesting things, and that's why foil hats doesn't show them to you. There is pieces of the fuselage clearly visible, pieces of wings, parts of the plane, but not even a smallest sign about the missile. That is a pity, because I really want to see missile like that? 8 tons of fuel, fake wings, carrying plane parts etc. and of course pieces of the passengers which were on flight 77.

http://publicintelligence.net/911-pentagon-damage-immediate-aftermath-high-resolution-photos/ Those pictures are exact match with this theory <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8</a>
cswol
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2013, 05:08:56 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuinaIm-kd4
Ropo
Getbig IV

« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2013, 10:03:07 AM »

Instead of this futile nonsense, name that explosive which can bring down WTC 1 & 2  without any marks or evidence of the explosions. What you guys seem to be unable to understand, there is some physics involved in any kind of explosion. 1. there has to be some explosion like burst of energy 2. there has to be some kind of shock wave 3. there has to be lot of audio evidence, because the burst of energy has to be supersonic even to call it explosion. When we look at the video about the collapse, there isn't even broken windows, so how this is possible? It is possible only if there hasn't been any shock wave, no burst of energy faster than the speed of sound, which means there can't be any explosion what so ever. There can't be any thermite, because it's massive heat which make it shine brighter than sun, and there isn't any evidence what so ever about the thermite or any kind of explosions. No columns with the marks of melting, no columns with the marks showing that they has been cut by explosives. Do you understand what it means? Towers went down because of the hit of the aeroplanes and fire made by the hits. Therefore all claims which try to tell you otherwise, is bullshit. Don't take my word for it, but please, prove that I am wrong by naming one single explosive which can lay in fire up to 56 minutes, and then detonate by the plan. Just one. No more, no less. I know you can't do it, and that is a fact. All explosives are based on chemical compounds, and all chemicals are highly reactive to fire. In fact, there isn't any explosive which doesn't react with fire, so how it could be possible install some in the area, which is going to be target of the plane crash, massive fire by the jet fuel etc. ?  There simpy is no way in hell to make that happen.
stingray
Getbig III

« Reply #156 on: June 14, 2013, 05:15:27 AM »

I still don't see an plane hitting the pentagon.

How can a plane only leave damage 5m by 5m?

And what about the hole at the back of the pentagon? How was that created?
cswol
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2013, 08:50:30 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuinaIm-kd4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuinaIm-kd4</a>
Ropo
Getbig IV

« Reply #158 on: June 16, 2013, 04:00:59 AM »

I still don't see an plane hitting the pentagon.

How can a plane only leave damage 5m by 5m?

And what about the hole at the back of the pentagon? How was that created?

Are you some kind on fuckin imbecile?  5 x 5 meters? Please, show me some evidence about those dimensions, AFTER looking this picture:

andf the full size version of it: http://publicintelligence.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/DM-SD-02-03900.jpeg.

Doorway on the right is at least 2.1 meters high, so regarding that, this damage is at least 15 x 15 meters, and it is made by fuselage only. Marks made by wings are visible on both sides of the damage, and width of the marks is equal to the wingspan of the plane. Furthermore, if attack to the twin towers cannot possible be inside job, how this can be? There isn't even one single evidence to prove even just single fact about the conspiracy theory, so your speculation is complete bullshit. 
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2013, 09:58:55 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRVJPAFOYwY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRVJPAFOYwY</a>
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2013, 09:52:15 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ifu2Uy21yU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ifu2Uy21yU</a>
thebrink
Getbig IV

« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2013, 09:11:06 PM »

pretty evident it was not done by the people the media claims.
Ropo
Getbig IV

« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2013, 12:40:45 AM »

pretty evident it was not done by the people the media claims.

And you prove it by what? Official theory has all the evidence it needs to be truth, but where is all the evidence from foil hat morons? There is none. Not even one, do you understand? There is 0 evidence, nothing whatsoever. Only claims and lies. For example, look at the 9/11 videos and point out just one real explosion, with the shockwave at the speed more than 1000 meters per second. Just one. You would be first man in the mankind able to do so. And still all the foil hat morons claim that twin towers were victime of controlled demolition by explosives? Explosions with no shockwave, no flash, no bang whatsoever, not even braking windows? What kind of explosion is that? All explosives make shockwave which travels supersonic speed, usually many times faster than the speed of sound, up to 15000 meters per second, and you fucking hear that sound, because debris flyes with the equal speed, braking sound barrier. Not it the WTC, where is no sound, no shockwave, not any kind of blast, no flying debris, no braking windows, not any sign about the explosion not in the building, and not in the rubble after collapse. That my friend, is against every fucking law of physics which all those visible and audio evidence are based on. Try to explain that by your own words? Thermite, nanothermite? Yes, but where is those tons of 3000C liguid metal which is spakling like hell and brighter than sun? Where all that goes?
The Ugly
Getbig V

« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2013, 04:29:09 AM »

And you prove it by what? Official theory has all the evidence it needs to be truth, but where is all the evidence from foil hat morons? There is none. Not even one, do you understand? There is 0 evidence, nothing whatsoever. Only claims and lies. For example, look at the 9/11 videos and point out just one real explosion, with the shockwave at the speed more than 1000 meters per second. Just one. You would be first man in the mankind able to do so. And still all the foil hat morons claim that twin towers were victime of controlled demolition by explosives? Explosions with no shockwave, no flash, no bang whatsoever, not even braking windows? What kind of explosion is that? All explosives make shockwave which travels supersonic speed, usually many times faster than the speed of sound, up to 15000 meters per second, and you fucking hear that sound, because debris flyes with the equal speed, braking sound barrier. Not it the WTC, where is no sound, no shockwave, not any kind of blast, no flying debris, no braking windows, not any sign about the explosion not in the building, and not in the rubble after collapse. That my friend, is against every fucking law of physics which all those visible and audio evidence are based on. Try to explain that by your own words? Thermite, nanothermite? Yes, but where is those tons of 3000C liguid metal which is spakling like hell and brighter than sun? Where all that goes?

You'll never get anywhere with these guys. It's futile.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #164 on: August 21, 2013, 09:25:28 AM »

Yes, gas stations have four or five cameras covering every exterior angle, yet the most secure building in the world only has one low quality/low frame rate security camera.

Roll Eyes

thebrink
Getbig IV

« Reply #165 on: August 21, 2013, 02:28:09 PM »

What "evidence" has the media disclosed?  Roll Eyes And you're an explosives expert now?  Cheesy
Ropo
Getbig IV

« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2013, 12:52:27 AM »

What "evidence" has the media disclosed?  Roll Eyes And you're an explosives expert now?  Cheesy

You want to talk about evidence? That's fine, because I also want to talk abut the evidence. When I google abut the matter, I find all the evidence I need to figure out, that foil hat morons are bullshitting with their conspiracy theories. I also see from the videos and pictures taken from 9/11, that their theories are fucking stupid, and impossible. I do not have acces any different information than you have, but I have a brains to evaluate the information I find, while you need bunch of foil hats explain it to you. I have ask this plenty of times: Please point out even 1 real explosion from any video material taken from 9/11. No one on this planet has been able to do that. Why? Because there is no explosions at all. Nothing what so ever. And yes, I am expert, compared to you. Why? I know that all explosives are chemical compounds and that they all are very reactive for open fire. These are plain and simple facts, which anyone should know.

There is not even one explosive, which you can leave in open fire and expect it will go of by schedule. That is complete impossible task to do, but wait, there is more: You have to install explosives in the space, which will be hit by the passenger jet, which spill there tons of kerosene and fires it. It is evident that collapse starts from the floor hit by the plane, so charges have to be in that same space. How exactly they survive the impact and the fire?  Are you a member of that club of complete morons, who think that the plane were there inside the house in one piece, parked on its landing gears? How do your explosives would survive in crash which make this hole in the building? Do you understand how ridiculous it is to claim, that explosives can survive after facing forces like that? And still, there is idiots who claims that the space in WTC 1 & 2 where the planes hit, was filled with hunders of tons of explosives, which maintain working and bring the tower down after the crash and 56 minutes in open fire. If someone would be trying to tell this scenario regarding anything else but 9/11, you would be laughing at him and tell he is stupid fucking moron, but with 9/11 you buy it without second thought.  
thebrink
Getbig IV

« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2013, 04:56:56 PM »

You want to talk about evidence? That's fine, because I also want to talk abut the evidence. When I google abut the matter, I find all the evidence I need to figure out, that foil hat morons are bullshitting with their conspiracy theories. I also see from the videos and pictures taken from 9/11, that their theories are fucking stupid, and impossible. I do not have acces any different information than you have, but I have a brains to evaluate the information I find, while you need bunch of foil hats explain it to you. I have ask this plenty of times: Please point out even 1 real explosion from any video material taken from 9/11. No one on this planet has been able to do that. Why? Because there is no explosions at all. Nothing what so ever. And yes, I am expert, compared to you. Why? I know that all explosives are chemical compounds and that they all are very reactive for open fire. These are plain and simple facts, which anyone should know.

There is not even one explosive, which you can leave in open fire and expect it will go of by schedule. That is complete impossible task to do, but wait, there is more: You have to install explosives in the space, which will be hit by the passenger jet, which spill there tons of kerosene and fires it. It is evident that collapse starts from the floor hit by the plane, so charges have to be in that same space. How exactly they survive the impact and the fire?  Are you a member of that club of complete morons, who think that the plane were there inside the house in one piece, parked on its landing gears? How do your explosives would survive in crash which make this hole in the building? Do you understand how ridiculous it is to claim, that explosives can survive after facing forces like that? And still, there is idiots who claims that the space in WTC 1 & 2 where the planes hit, was filled with hunders of tons of explosives, which maintain working and bring the tower down after the crash and 56 minutes in open fire. If someone would be trying to tell this scenario regarding anything else but 9/11, you would be laughing at him and tell he is stupid fucking moron, but with 9/11 you buy it without second thought.  

you fool lol I never claimed it was 'demolished' or even 'never happened' like these 'foiled hat' clowns you're always bibbling about , all I mean was that there were some shady dealings that went down between Mossad and cia leading up to it, and there were people employed by the state department who knew this was going to happen and simply didn't or weren't able to prevent it.
OzmO
Getbig V

Take Money Out of Politics!

« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2013, 08:50:58 PM »

you fool lol I never claimed it was 'demolished' or even 'never happened' like these 'foiled hat' clowns you're always bibbling about , all I mean was that there were some shady dealings that went down between Mossad and cia leading up to it, and there were people employed by the state department who knew this was going to happen and simply didn't or weren't able to prevent it.

And how do you know this?  Are you privy to the actual intelligence?

Of the thousands of threats that have to be investigated each day I don't doubt someone some where might have had clue on what was gong to happen.  But if they reacted to every threat we would have been Marshall law since 1945. 

It's a good suspicion to think they might have known for sure but didn't do anything.  But it will NEVER be proven. 
thebrink
Getbig IV

« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2013, 09:10:14 PM »

And how do you know this?  Are you privy to the actual intelligence?

Of the thousands of threats that have to be investigated each day I don't doubt someone some where might have had clue on what was gong to happen.  But if they reacted to every threat we would have been Marshall law since 1945.  

It's a good suspicion to think they might have known for sure but didn't do anything.  But it will NEVER be proven.  

So are you saying it absolutely could not have been prevented?  Huh  With the amount of intelligence and the amount of close operating surveillance all of the combined agencies do overseas, how were they able to miss a planned op of this magnitude involving well known criminals at that level? And are you aware of how much an operation of that size would cost and how difficult it would be to clandestinely cover your tracks ie electronically and monetarily and pull something like this off, especially when terrorists at this level are constantly being watched and followed by police and security forces and cant make a phone call without foreign contractors sitting outside their place in a van with a gsm interceptor listening to all his incoming and outgoing calls texts ect for months if not years. Not even mentioning Bin Laden being as well known by security forces WORLDWIDE as he was, like he wasn't being watched extremely closely Cheesy

And with the thousands upon thousands of DoD contractors and even more multinational security forces constantly investigating terrorist groups round the clock comprehensively , ironically this one (which happened to be of this size and complexity) was completely missed. out of ALL the small in comparison and easily hidden terrorism plots they foil and tips they act on daily, why did they happen to miss this,  the largest and most complex terrorist operation in history...?

An act this expensive, this size and this complicated being pulled off 7000miles away would be a magnet for S.I. and set off alarms at everywhere. and blaming the all mighty airport security for this would be foolish, because we really know that it goes above and beyond that to a much higher level of government which makes proving something like this virtually impossible, and the truth sitting somewhere between my balls and madonnas crotch. This all being said you nor I will never know the real story.  

your opinion stance ALL depends on where you get your news from and there is just as much conjecture on both sides of debate that conveys no vestige of facts for either stance of 'who did it and why', and i tend to take what cnn says with a grain of salt (thats being generous), so what other sources of credible intel does this leave regular civilians with?
maybe conversing with former state department contractors or anyone with a SSBI or NACLC for that matter could be a an effective way to concentrate your very own opinion using the info you gather and not one from the six oclock news. awaken your brain from your long slumber Wink
OzmO
Getbig V

« Reply #170 on: August 30, 2013, 06:57:37 AM »

Of course I am not saying it couldn't have been prevented.

Your arguments carry no weight as they are based on assumption:

We should have known because of "______________"

If that's the case then there should never be any intelligence failures. 

But theres more to it then your naive argument.

One of things that hindered our intelligence was how intelligence was processed and communicated between agencies prior to 911.  Do some research on it.   Imagine several agencies sorting through hundreds of bits of unrelated info, not talking to each other.  It's been well documented and what I am talking about will be easy for you to find.

911 was a massive intelligence failure.  Since then changes have been made that centralize intelligence allowing quicker interpretation and response.   
thebrink
Getbig IV

« Reply #171 on: August 30, 2013, 08:14:05 PM »

One of things that hindered our intelligence was how intelligence was processed and communicated between agencies prior to 911.  Do some research on it.   Imagine several agencies sorting through hundreds of bits of unrelated info, not talking to each other.  It's been well documented and what I am talking about will be easy for you to find.

911 was a massive intelligence failure.  Since then changes have been made that centralize intelligence allowing quicker interpretation and response.   

Intelligence failure at what level of security clearance and between which specific parties? If you believe real documents disclosing top secret investigative information and recent admitted security failures of that magnitude would be available via google search to civilians for all to see I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. I'm not implying you are wrong, merely showing distrust in internet sources and information that really can't be proven just speculated much like the other end of all other arguments. i'll do my own research to verify the authenticity of these sources. However, information that I highly doubt is available as to who profited from the operation and the purpose of it would be great (if you could be so kind)
OzmO
Getbig V

« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2013, 08:28:56 AM »

Intelligence failure at what level of security clearance and between which specific parties? If you believe real documents disclosing top secret investigative information and recent admitted security failures of that magnitude would be available via google search to civilians for all to see I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. I'm not implying you are wrong, merely showing distrust in internet sources and information that really can't be proven just speculated much like the other end of all other arguments. i'll do my own research to verify the authenticity of these sources. However, information that I highly doubt is available as to who profited from the operation and the purpose of it would be great (if you could be so kind)

It's pretty well documented.  Just check it out.  Rivalries between agencies caused a severe lack of communication and disclosure.  That's part of the intelligence failure along with with an overall cold war like approach.   Not to mention the whole transponder/secondary radar push in the 90's that led to the dismantling of many primary radars in the interior of the US.   
Jack T. Cross
Getbig IV

Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)

« Reply #173 on: August 31, 2013, 11:22:54 AM »

Holy shit, man. You can say that again.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!