Author Topic: gh15 win ,,, blp following th bible  (Read 26460 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
google? ,, did you see that bologing my pupils done? absolitly impresive ,, first time i saw it few days ago and i was absolitly impresed ,, they put lot of effort into it and they truly created bible,, THEY ARE THE ONE WHO SHOUDL BE COMENDED ,, i didnt do nothing they work day and night to bring it on ,, i just wrote the truth but they! do the electronic things,,

this is absolitly great great job and i wish I WISH that when i came up back in the 80s ,, i wish.... that i had something like this,, i didnt,, you fellas have it there and this is how you get to be profesional! ofcourse you do need to have good genetic respond but ...this is the way right there

i was impressed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
google? ,, did you see that bologing my pupils done? absolitly impresive ,, first time i saw it few days ago and i was absolitly impresed ,, they put lot of effort into it and they truly created bible,, THEY ARE THE ONE WHO SHOUDL BE COMENDED ,, i didnt do nothing they work day and night to bring it on ,, i just wrote the truth but they! do the electronic things,,

this is absolitly great great job and i wish I WISH that when i came up back in the 80s ,, i wish.... that i had something like this,, i didnt,, you fellas have it there and this is how you get to be profesional! ofcourse you do need to have good genetic respond but ...this is the way right there

i was impressed

gh15 approved

That's not my point, my point is that if you appear in the autocomplete search, it's because A LOOOOOOT of people have been searching for these words in google. Yep, the facebook and the blog thing are great, this isn't the same.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
Re: gh15 win ,,, blp following th bible
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2011, 08:42:58 PM »
it not about health it about result

fat burner tren ephedrine testo gh slin ,,,,

thks to science with diovan.com , no blood pressure at all , and ready to take more !!!!
Your messed up BLP!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2011, 08:47:39 PM »
how you feel can be deceiving. this parable for example: guy falls off a multistory building. as he is passing by a window on the way down a man asks him, "hey, how you doing?" the falling man says: "so far so good!"

if anyone who isn't blind falls off a tall building they will not be feeling good, not in the slightest. now, maybe he isn't falling but instead he's diving off the multistory building into a vault of money like scrooge mcduck and that's why he feels so good. or maybe there's naked women in a pool where he's falling.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
your country?? mba´e rejapo ko´ape nde tembo...moo gua pio nde??

and that trembolife tren is fake as a morcilla icecream....
nderacooreeeeeeeeeeeeee alguien hablando guarani, campeon ya sos ajaja

hace 3 anios que no escuchaba tembo en una oracion jajaja

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
quem dera tremb por aqui... sei que a growth company vende, mas vai saber o que eles colocam lá :P só testando pra saber
Team South Americana

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2011, 09:37:20 AM »
what a MAJOR fucking disrespect to BLP merging some random thread with his progress thread!  >:(

who the fuck does this random thread merging? who is it? i cant imagine ron doing it.

is it you musclecenter? who ever it is, have some respect here!

all these posts now inbetween other threads posts fucking up flow of conversation unless you read the title of the post to know what thread it is from!

madg

« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »
who the fuck do this gay merging lately???

learn to have respect!!! give benoit back his thread..fucking jeezus

is ppl here that like the guy and we care of his progress

Stavios

« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2011, 02:00:33 PM »
what a MAJOR fucking disrespect to BLP merging some random thread with his progress thread!  >:(

who the fuck does this random thread merging? who is it? i cant imagine ron doing it.

is it you musclecenter? who ever it is, have some respect here!

all these posts now inbetween other threads posts fucking up flow of conversation unless you read the title of the post to know what thread it is from!

musclecenter isn't a mod  ;D

Ch3micalGnetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2011, 03:38:13 PM »
who the fuck do this gay merging lately???

learn to have respect!!! give benoit back his thread..fucking jeezus

is ppl here that like the guy and we care of his progress

true

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2011, 07:41:37 PM »
musclecenter isn't a mod  ;D

well even if not a mod, i was sure he could delete and merge posts.

look, the truth is, its just fun blaming musclecenter, ok?  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2011, 08:48:58 PM »
musclecentr has total control on the thunderdome,, he can do whatever from coliding postings to merging to eliminating,, he is yaron avidan lutenentlol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2011, 08:56:19 PM »
well even if not a mod, i was sure he could delete and merge posts.

look, the truth is, its just fun blaming musclecenter, ok?  ;D

;D

musclecenter posting a most muscular holding his book in 3..2.....1....

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: November 25, 2011, 11:39:28 AM »
self destructive more fun then you think , it bring a life of uniqueness , colourful one , atypical pathway

if i follow th traditional regulations of law , ethic, and normality i will die in shame , what a fucking pathetic existence

true that somewhere bodybuilding take n born roots in insecurities after 12 years u become a men n balance humility , self esteem n confidence , muscle building or not , it wasnt related at all

all that mechanism n dynamic of bodybuilding come naturally then you see outside of box n expand horizons in knowledge n experience

some drink all there life , some snort til death , some methheads die overdose

me i choose this , it's truly entertaining indeed , of course a ego booster always welcome

if i can incarnate th worst of them all , be it, i see extreme like orgasm , equilibrium is lame

you can blame others but what your life look like ?

you anal your wife n jerk off in her mouth ?

i do ,,, tren or not ,,, better live 200%mph then watching your life pass by n insult stranger

One of the best posts I've read here.