Author Topic: Racist tram woman - goes viral  (Read 8318 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Racist tram woman - goes viral
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2011, 07:09:00 AM »
So after you kicked her white devil face in, would you still be excited enough to drop a load of black jizz on her?

It has nothing to do with being white and everything to do with being a stupid c u n t.
My jizz isn't black. It's white or off white. and yes, I'd muster up a boner and drop sauce....yeah, yeah I know about DNA.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2011, 07:29:50 AM »
So after you kicked her white devil face in, would you still be excited enough to drop a load of black jizz on her?
It has nothing to do with being white and everything to do with being a stupid c u n t.
My jizz isn't black. It's white or off white. and yes, I'd muster up a boner and drop sauce....yeah, yeah I know about DNA.
ROFL seriously  ;D I think it is the combination of too much cannabis, being tired, and the word "Muster" before "up a boner" triggered a fit of laughter - I just dont think I have heard the word in that context, It sparks new neural pathways with fresh images from the imagination.
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2011, 07:33:03 AM »
ROFL seriously  ;D

it would be a very deviant and evil boner.  If you just beat the shit out of a broad and can still get it up, you're probably not wired right...i'd try with all my might and if it didnt. i'd shove it in her twat in and out till it got hard...it will get hard >:(

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2011, 07:34:13 AM »
it would be a very deviant and evil boner.  If you just beat the shit out of a broad and can still get it up, you're probably not wired right...i'd try with all my might and if it didnt. i'd shove it in her twat in and out till it got hard...it will get hard >:(
Please Stop, I am crying from laughter  ;D
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2011, 07:36:01 AM »
i'd shove it in her twat in and out till it got hard...it will get hard >:(
You could always wake her up and ask her nicely to suck it, would be a little strange, and if she said yes, that would be a Huge Turn on
V

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2011, 07:36:10 AM »
tram....lol

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2011, 08:38:55 AM »
Shes right
Team Pat Banana

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2011, 08:50:05 AM »
Shes right

Yeah but it's not like the English never left their god forsaken island.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2011, 09:07:02 AM »
I`ve just been listening to the news and it says the police are now trying to track her down to arrest her for making racist comments.Free speech is no longer allowed in the UK.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2011, 09:08:21 AM »
I`ve just been listening to the news and it says the police are now trying to track her down to arrest her for making racist comments.Free speech is no longer allowed in the UK.

You guys aren't allowed to make racist comments? lol

suckmymuscle

« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2011, 09:29:19 AM »

She is very irresponsible doing that whilst holding that kid. Do you think the Pakis and others that were in that train care less that she is holding a kid? They would beat her to death and the kid with her.

Here is the thing: Asian immigrants are some of the most gentle and civilized people I have come across. The same can be said for Indians. They are industrious, intelligent, educated, actually more educated than the average European and American, and they keep to themselves. But some of the immigrants from North Africa, Pakistan and the middle east are animals completely unfit to live anywhere except in a hunter-gatherer society. They are extremely brutal and stupid and they are turning most European cities into replicas Beirut and Rihad. It is a shame. They completely ruin the view of Paris, Florence, London.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2011, 09:34:41 AM »
Just heard an update on the news that she has been arrested.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2011, 09:34:52 AM »

Here is the thing: Asian immigrants are some of the most gentle and civilized people I have come across. The same can be said for Indians. They are industrious, intelligent, educated, actually more educated than the average European and American, and they keep to themselves.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fuck off cum sucker!  I'm in Mira Mesa in San Diego and heard more stories of Asian women getting this asses kicked by their Asian men and husbands.  Shit just happen next door to me 3 days ago.  They play docile in front of the camera but their dirt is equal to anyone else.  90% of them in this area must be Filipino immigrants.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2011, 09:36:23 AM »

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2011, 09:37:11 AM »
HAHA -I enjoyed that, especially when the brown gentleman behind her stood up cos he thought she was gonna say the N word, but said nicaragua  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2011, 09:42:17 AM »
Just heard an update on the news that she has been arrested.
for what - speaking her mind
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2011, 09:44:10 AM »
for what - speaking her mind

Telling the truth is a crime over there.   Sort of like the signs at the zoo that say "don't feed the animals". 

Calling it like it is usually results in meltdowns from these impulsive, hyper-emotional, barbarians who refuse to conform to the norms of civilized society.         

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2011, 09:47:14 AM »
We have our own problems here as well.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/defense-factory-workers-party-at-lunch-20111122-ms

Just watched the video clip of white supremacist news station lynching niggas for smoking the evil hemp plant - Oh No - those crazy coons, what will they think of next  ;D
V

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2011, 09:48:39 AM »
Simple solution for Europe, no social welfare for immigrants and they will all fuck off. If they think they should move to a country they should be prepared to work or starve. Fuck if I moved to USA or Japan I would be damn sure I had a job waiting for me when I got there

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2011, 09:49:20 AM »

Telling the truth is a crime over there.   Sort of like the signs at the zoo that say "don't feed the animals". 

Calling it like it is usually results in meltdowns from these impulsive, hyper-emotional, barbarians who refuse to conform to the norms of civilized society.         

If there was any barbarism in that video it came from her.  Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

You dipshits condoning this behavior know damn well had the person been of a different race, ethnicity or creed you'd have wanted the persons head so quit hiding under your racist and xenophobic blankets and come out and say what you mean. You are great at hiding like gutter rats and only show your faces when it's time to feast with other gutter rats and then scurry back to the sewer when the jig is up.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2011, 09:50:26 AM »
Fuck off cum sucker!  I'm in Mira Mesa in San Diego and heard more stories of Asian women getting this asses kicked by their Asian men and husbands.  Shit just happen next door to me 3 days ago.  They play docile in front of the camera but their dirt is equal to anyone else.  90% of them in this area must be Filipino immigrants.  

Hey, spooge guzzling moron, you have anecdotal stories, I have facts backed by statistics. Statistically, Asians:

- Committ far less violent crime than blacks, middle easterns and Pakis.

- Do academically a lot better.

- Earn more.

- Have much lower divorce rates.

- Have much less children born out of wedlock.

These are facts. Cry all you want. Asians and Indians are a lot more civilized than blacks, middle easterns and Pakis who are animals.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2011, 09:54:06 AM »
Well look at the evidence, our most civilised black here on getbig is a weed addicted jobless broken marriage fat man. Then theres Vince, another black who is one of our most civilised, he lives in a trailer, has a few pretend jobs. That south african fella gthing, dub as shit, cant understand the words 'I do not drink alcohol' and also jobless.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2011, 10:10:17 AM »
Well look at the evidence, our most civilised black here on getbig is a weed addicted jobless broken marriage fat man. Then theres Vince, another black who is one of our most civilised, he lives in a trailer, has a few pretend jobs. That south african fella gthing, dub as shit, cant understand the words 'I do not drink alcohol' and also jobless.

And you're a pasty angry mick that can't even get a white broad so you outsourced to whatever 3rd world asian country you found her in and dragged her back to you mums basement and called her yours.
The world keeps spinning...

55-60% of American marriages fail... and I was married 12 years...most don't last that long.
I have ZERO children...
I have degrees
I'm in the state with the highest unemployment rate in the U.S.
I'm not fat anymore get over it drug addict.
I smoke weed yes (MEDICAL MJ) Not even illegal. I popped (past tense) pills yes...You are still and always will be a drug addict.

You seemed to leave out Dr. Kadje, benny b, Option D, Parker all these black gentlemen our doing quite well for themselves. so you fail mickey mouse...

I bet your asian wife confuses your tiny cock for a noodle and wonders why she always finds an old damp tiny noodle in your pants.  Luckily for you she like old damp tiny noodles...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2011, 10:20:59 AM »
brutal owning

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »
Fuck off cum sucker!  I'm in Mira Mesa in San Diego and heard more stories of Asian women getting this asses kicked by their Asian men and husbands.  Shit just happen next door to me 3 days ago.  They play docile in front of the camera but their dirt is equal to anyone else.  90% of them in this area must be Filipino immigrants. 

They don't call it "Little Manila" for nothing