Author Topic: Walking Dead - Sophia  (Read 8526 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Walking Dead - Sophia
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 02:02:12 PM »
Family with a troubled past move into a haunted house. Very hard to describe, there's a lot going on each episode.

Surreal and bizarre are two words to describe it. Watch the first episode, I challenge anyone to dislike it.

blows the walking dead out of the water in my opinion.

Can I stream it somewhere? I don't have any torrent ware or thing programs to watch it with downloaded.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2011, 02:02:18 PM »
Some of you guys have no idea how fucking deep and good this series is,
::)
Breaking Bad, Mad Men????

get on the IMDB walking dead forum. Even the die hard fans are complaining it's all Big Dan Down hill since season 1.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2011, 02:06:07 PM »
Can I stream it somewhere? I don't have any torrent ware or thing programs to watch it with downloaded.
I'm not in the US, so Hulu doesn't work for me....but try this  8)

http://www.hulu.com/watch/286745/american-horror-story-pilot

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 02:14:40 PM »
Woulda been nice, and fit Hershels plan of them moving on if when the walkers were discovered in the barn, Hershel mentioned "By the way, that girl you all are looking for and using as an excuse to hang around... I think she's in the barn".. No way for sophia to be in there unless they put her in there.  

Dude..how would Hershel know that the little girl was Sophia???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 02:16:02 PM »
Amy's time-line is pretty in tune to the comics, but Sophia goes on.  If they are going to do a re-write like this, then Ric should have blown his fucking brains out for messing up like this.  Let his whore wife and son fend for themselves since they are useless.  This is worst than Amy.

dude..why should rick blow out his brains because his wife fucked up???..I guess if your girl messes around on you, you are gonna kill yourself???

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2011, 02:26:27 PM »
i hate the fact that we gotta wait till feb for the next series wow

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2011, 02:31:28 PM »
a) the TV show has FUCKING NOTHING on the comic book
2) I don't even think Sophia was even that integral of a part of the comic book

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2011, 02:32:16 PM »
I haven't checked this out yet...and I'm still dealing from my lack of Archer...they tease us with three episodes a few months back, then say the rest will come in January.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2011, 02:34:01 PM »
dude..why should rick blow out his brains because his wife fucked up???..I guess if your girl messes around on you, you are gonna kill yourself???

???

i said he caused sophia's death.  what are you talking about?  his wife or son has to go.  his family is the only family with no loses.  plus they really aren't that interesting.  i'm a bit tired of her preg, the son asking every episode can he fire a gun, and so forth.  those three are lame.

carol, sophia and daryl connection

amy, andrea and shane

black guy and girl that died at the center.

they are killing off some good story lines because they think those three are interesting when they aren't.  that's why the first couple of episodes were a drag this season.,

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2011, 02:36:21 PM »
i know this....if the group doesn't end up in the penitentiary, add Michionne (sp) or have to encounter "The Governor" then the series can totally suck a dick

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2011, 02:36:46 PM »
???

i said he caused sophia's death.  what are you talking about?  his wife or son has to go.  his family is the only family with no loses.  plus they really aren't that interesting.  i'm a bit tired of her preg, the son asking every episode can he fire a gun, and so forth.  those three are lame.

carol, sophia and daryl connection

amy, andrea and shane

black guy and girl that died at the center.

they are killing off some good story lines because they think those three are interesting when they aren't.  that's why the first couple of episodes were a drag this season.,

I need for Rick's wife to stay..she's annoying as fuck but she is soooo hot....potential masturbation material

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2011, 02:41:10 PM »
I need for Rick's wife to stay..she's annoying as fuck but she is soooo hot....potential masturbation material

speak for yourself.  damn shame emma bell is gone.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2011, 02:41:56 PM »
so, has Carl killed Shane yet ?

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 02:44:11 PM »
If your going to do drama over action, then at least hire a believable cast. Daryl is the only interesting character in the show. Season 2 = snoozefest with a horribly uninteresting and drawn out storyline without the acting skills to carry a tension free script.

Torrent the below series for the best new show on Tv.

This man has it, best show on air today

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 02:45:05 PM »
so, has Carl killed Shane yet ?
BTW, you'd be the perfect Archer fan...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2011, 02:46:13 PM »
BTW, you'd be the perfect Archer fan...

you know, i've heard that
it's sitting on my netflix que

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2011, 02:48:54 PM »
I liked the ending, showing them how two faced they really are even with their codes and norms

They are all allready dead untill your kid turns out to be one, suuUUUuurrre. I liked the ending, now I hope the cliche would end in future episodes and instead would focuse on fear and death.

The asian could die in february episodes... but to make it fair, he would be fucking the hoe when the walkers get him and the white girl would break her legg while she stumbles to the camp naked with walkers behind her, getting completely humiliated and shock treated at the same time ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2011, 02:56:40 PM »
you know, i've heard that
it's sitting on my netflix que
Well go "Dangerzone" and look at them...that character has you written all over it...the witty pop culture references, the cliche "it's not all about me...okay, yes it is." attitude...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2011, 04:15:37 PM »

>:(

he had a loaded gun on his hip.  you down the two walkers right there by the pool of water, but he wanted to play chase me.  dude messed up, killed her twice. i hope his wife or son is next.

napaulm

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2011, 08:47:02 PM »
last episode was the best of the season. the others were hella lame. too much boring tedious melodramatic shit with the women.
and the blond one, what's her name. she has a permanent look of disgust on her face. no matter what emotion she's supposed to be showin. disgust. like she smells her own filthy crotch. which is another thing. these peeps are fukkin each other tho they are all unwashed dirty messes. i look at the chicks with their dirty britches and think, eww! keep them britches on! stinky cracks!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2011, 09:05:48 PM »
Family with a troubled past move into a haunted house. Very hard to describe, there's a lot going on each episode.

Surreal and bizarre are two words to describe it. Watch the first episode, I challenge anyone to dislike it.

blows the walking dead out of the water in my opinion.

I always get horny when that maid appears :-*

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2011, 10:33:10 PM »
Shit hits the fan in Episode 08 "Nebraska", when G-Thong emerges and Merle Returns!

chess315

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2011, 11:26:56 PM »
quicksilverscreen.im just search it at find a link that work usually they all do. YOu can watch anything on there free no sign up or shit

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2011, 02:17:51 AM »

Checked the whole series after Boosts tip, and it's quite a good series, but i prefer apocalyptic zombie-survivalism over haunted mansions myself, but it definately is worth watching.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2011, 03:16:42 AM »
Shit hits the fan in Episode 08 "Nebraska", when G-Thong emerges and Merle Returns!

can't wait... I think the redneck is the only clever one of the bunch, he has everything in check. They have played the character really well. Everyone else is just overly emotinal and cheesy.