Poll

IF Cain cheated, what should he do?

Pull out of race and cite false liberal attacks
Stay in race, deny affair no matter how much evidence to the contrary
Admit he cheated, ask for forgiveness, and continue to stay in the race
Other...

Author Topic: "IF" Cain had an affair, what should he do? (POLL)  (Read 3180 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: "IF" Cain had an affair, what should he do? (POLL)
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2011, 07:30:18 AM »
I don't think Cain has a chance anymore....who knows I don't follow Politics as closely as some but it seems like he's done...could be wrong of course.   But of course I'm comparing this to Clinton who did his thing and lied about it.  I don't remember specific poster's responses to that but it seems like some were saying they could care less about it.  I wonder if those people care about this and why.....is it just disdain for the person w/the opposite party affiliation?

There was hard evidence to nail Clinton. He simply got a pass, because he's a liberal.

There was hard evidence to nail Weiner. He tried lying through it and accused Andrew Brietbart of trying to frame him. He initially got a pass, too. But, when simply asked if the pics were of him, he ducked the question. And the alternative media pounded him on it (as did a few in the mainstream media), until he cracked.

We have no hard evidence on Cain. Thus far, we have two severace deals or settlements (depending on who you ask), in which BOTH women signed a deal, citing no admission of liabilty to the NRA regarding their claims.

And, if Cain were the "monster" that Karen Kraushaar (one of the NRA accusers) claims he is, one wonder why she didn't fight this in court, with a 67% chance of winning (and taking home an average of $300,000).

Of course, Sharon Bialek may answer that, as she's lost in court multiple times and ended up BURIED in legal fees.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2011, 07:33:37 AM »
McWay I believe you and I have a bet regarding Cain coming to a close.

I believe the results and outcome of our bet is pretty clear cut.  What say you?

I say these accusations (coupled with his Libya gaffe) have wounded Cain's campaign signficantly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 07:36:29 AM »
I say these accusations (coupled with his Libya gaffe) have wounded Cain's campaign signficantly.

While correct, that was not our bet.

One of us correctly predicted this four weeks ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 07:38:38 AM »

also the CHina nuke gaffe.

also the "We need a leader, not a reader" idiocy.

also the "ubeki-beki-beki-stan" mocking.

also the getting secret service to avoid reporter questions.

also he sent booty call tests at 4 am.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2011, 07:39:45 AM »
While correct, that was not our bet.

One of us correctly predicted this four weeks ago.

I'm aware of what the bet is. Your question was "What say you?"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2011, 07:56:23 AM »
Want to settle the bet now?  I think the conclusion is pretty clear.  It won't change by this Friday which is the four week deadline.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2011, 07:58:20 AM »
Want to settle the bet now?  I think the conclusion is pretty clear.  It won't change by this Friday which is the four week deadline.

He's dropped by 7 points, as was the spread I gave. So, you were correct in your assessment.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2011, 10:18:48 AM »
Accusations, found by an investigation to be FALSE.

do you have a link to a statement from the NRA where they said they investigated these allegations and found them to be false?

if they have been proven to be false claims and without merit this entire thing would be a non-story

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2011, 10:24:59 AM »
do you have a link to a statement from the NRA where they said they investigated these allegations and found them to be false?

if they have been proven to be false claims and without merit this entire thing would be a non-story

The statement is from Kraushaar's lawyer (courtesy of CNN), who acknowledged NRA's investigation but criticized its effectiveness. I posted that some time ago.

Sexual harassment is never a non-story. It was the vagueness of the claims by the accusers, despite NRA's clearing them to talk, that made the issue somewhat mild.

Then came Bialek and her wild claims, with no evidence to back them. And, now we have White.

This sounds eerily similar to what happened to Meg Whitman. By the time we found out the truth (i.e. that maid was lying her tail off), Whitman's campaign had been destroyed.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2011, 10:59:55 AM »
EXACTLY!!

And that's what this mess is designed to do: Destroy the GOP candidates, to grease the skids for Obama's re-election.

you're becoming as nutty as 3333..what the HELL happened to you man???

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2011, 11:58:19 AM »
Thank you MCWAY.

He's dropped by 7 points, as was the spread I gave. So, you were correct in your assessment.

Let it be known that MCWAY is a man of his word who stands by his bets.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2011, 04:11:14 PM »
Thank you MCWAY.

Let it be known that MCWAY is a man of his word who stands by his bets.

I guess he only tells the truth when he bets...he's delusional all other times

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2011, 04:30:58 PM »
I guess he only tells the truth when he bets...he's delusional all other times

That's funny! I could have sworn that I say that Obama has had at least 9% unemployment for 30 of his 34 months in office and that his bungling led his party to the worst beating in over 70 years.

That's the truth, Andre.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2011, 05:04:08 PM »
That's funny! I could have sworn that I say that Obama has had at least 9% unemployment for 30 of his 34 months in office and that his bungling led his party to the worst beating in over 70 years.

That's the truth, Andre.

obama sucks, so obviously cain is telling the truth!

hahahahahah funnier than a surprise cumshot.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2011, 05:09:31 PM »
obama sucks, so obviously cain is telling the truth!

hahahahahah funnier than a surprise cumshot.

What's funny is your 3-year kneepadding, followed by this feigned outrage.

Let's see. Should I believe Herman Cain or Ginger White (a woman sued for libel, slander, and harassment, who LOST in court)?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2011, 05:20:09 PM »

Let's see. Should I believe Herman Cain or Ginger White (a woman sued for libel, slander, and harassment, who LOST in court)?

I belive his ass should be explaining texts to her at 4:26AM  lol....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2011, 05:34:21 PM »
The statement is from Kraushaar's lawyer (courtesy of CNN), who acknowledged NRA's investigation but criticized its effectiveness. I posted that some time ago.

Sexual harassment is never a non-story. It was the vagueness of the claims by the accusers, despite NRA's clearing them to talk, that made the issue somewhat mild.

Then came Bialek and her wild claims, with no evidence to back them. And, now we have White.

This sounds eerily similar to what happened to Meg Whitman. By the time we found out the truth (i.e. that maid was lying her tail off), Whitman's campaign had been destroyed.

I haven't kept track of all these women

did the NRA ever say they did an investigation and concluded "the accusations were false"?

I can't recall reading that but I'm not following this like you are (actually, I"m not following it at all)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2011, 06:13:50 PM »

McWay...you and I have been fighting since my legendary "THE TOTAL, ABSOLUTE, NO BULLSHIT TRUTH ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS" thread from four years ago.....I always found you to be very intelligent about most matters even when we were on opposite sides....but you seem to have really lost it and your thinking has gotten cloudy due to your extreme partisanship....

It really bothers me that you are getting destroyed in this thread....can't you see that these women didn't just pop up out of nowhere to defame Cain?....what would be their motive in that???..to expose themselves to ridicule???

I will admit I am bothered by the Ms. White's allegations because as his mistress, she should not have come out with this because she hurt his wife more than anything....

But you can't keep your head in the sand hoping these allegations go away and are not true....you are worse than Cain if you do

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2011, 06:41:34 PM »
McWay...you and I have been fighting since my legendary "THE TOTAL, ABSOLUTE, NO BULLSHIT TRUTH ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS" thread from four years ago.....I always found you to be very intelligent about most matters even when we were on opposite sides....but you seem to have really lost it and your thinking has gotten cloudy due to your extreme partisanship....

It really bothers me that you are getting destroyed in this thread....can't you see that these women didn't just pop up out of nowhere to defame Cain?....what would be their motive in that???..to expose themselves to ridicule???

I will admit I am bothered by the Ms. White's allegations because as his mistress, she should not have come out with this because she hurt his wife more than anything....

But you can't keep your head in the sand hoping these allegations go away and are not true....you are worse than Cain if you do

Motives? Let's see! Two of them are BROKE!! Could $$$$ be a motive?

We later learn that three of them (Kraushaar, Bialek, and White) have a history of harassment suits. White has been sued for libel and harassment and has LOST.

As for the women not just popping out of nowhere, where were they when Cain first started his campaign? Or when Cain ran for Senate?

They pop up only when Cain becomes the front-runner. A wee bit too convenient for my taste.

And, as stated earlier, one need look only a year back and see what happened to Meg Whitman. When she became a major threat to beat Jerry Brown for governor of CA, conveniently this maid comes up with this sob story of how cruel Whitman treated her.

It turns out, she was lying through her teeth (she was an illegal alien who stole someone's SSN and falsified government documents to get employed, represented by Gloria Allred). But, the media ignored that and ripped Whitman to shreds. By the time the truth really surfaced, Whitman was toast.

Now, you expect me to believe a woman WHO IS NOTORIOUS FOR LIBEL, SLANDER, and HARASSMENT (her former business partner almost got a restraining order against her) that she's been having an affair with Herman Cain.  As I've maintained, unless some cold hard evidence comes to light, I give the benefit to Cain.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2011, 06:55:32 PM »
at the same time, we could say "looks lik Cain is turned on by broke, troubled women".

Hell, do we know of any successful, stable women who would be cool with being a side dish for 13 years?

I mean, maybe Cain prefers a poor chick to dating a bank president, who knows?

If I was going to keep a mistress, methinks a low-maintenance chick that I could bump a few grand a year to - and have ass on demand anytime I wanted to splurge for a plane ticket - would be superb.  You start something with a chick with a masters degree and she won't be standing for this side dish shit.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2011, 07:59:33 PM »
who gives a shit if he had an affair? are we electing the president of the celibacy club? No?? Then what the fuck does it matter if he's had sex with other people, who cares, people should instead focus on his policies and the policies of other presidential candidates but seems as though that's the last thing anyone cares about in an election

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2011, 08:27:02 PM »
Motives? Let's see! Two of them are BROKE!! Could $$$$ be a motive?

We later learn that three of them (Kraushaar, Bialek, and White) have a history of harassment suits. White has been sued for libel and harassment and has LOST.

As for the women not just popping out of nowhere, where were they when Cain first started his campaign? Or when Cain ran for Senate?

They pop up only when Cain becomes the front-runner. A wee bit too convenient for my taste.

And, as stated earlier, one need look only a year back and see what happened to Meg Whitman. When she became a major threat to beat Jerry Brown for governor of CA, conveniently this maid comes up with this sob story of how cruel Whitman treated her.

It turns out, she was lying through her teeth (she was an illegal alien who stole someone's SSN and falsified government documents to get employed, represented by Gloria Allred). But, the media ignored that and ripped Whitman to shreds. By the time the truth really surfaced, Whitman was toast.

Now, you expect me to believe a woman WHO IS NOTORIOUS FOR LIBEL, SLANDER, and HARASSMENT (her former business partner almost got a restraining order against her) that she's been having an affair with Herman Cain.  As I've maintained, unless some cold hard evidence comes to light, I give the benefit to Cain.

men don't call female "friends" at 4 in the morning......thats booty call hour....you know this Mcway

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2011, 08:29:37 PM »
who gives a shit if he had an affair? are we electing the president of the celibacy club? No?? Then what the fuck does it matter if he's had sex with other people, who cares, people should instead focus on his policies and the policies of other presidential candidates but seems as though that's the last thing anyone cares about in an election

it doesn't matter to me at all...its all the lying and not being able to control his women...thats the problem..if you want to be a playa you gotta keep your women in check....he should have met with Ms. White beforehand, sweet-talked her, fucked her some more and then gave her some hush money

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2011, 10:10:08 PM »
"IF" my Aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2011, 05:15:46 AM »
it doesn't matter to me at all...its all the lying and not being able to control his women...thats the problem..if you want to be a playa you gotta keep your women in check....he should have met with Ms. White beforehand, sweet-talked her, fucked her some more and then gave her some hush money

Cain's a lucky beta who thinks he's a true alpha.   

He's had some good breaks, but he's not Arnold Caliber.  No way.