Author Topic: 20 yearold starting a GH15 mutation  (Read 8124 times)

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
Re: 20 yearold starting a GH15 mutation
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2011, 09:26:43 AM »

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2011, 11:29:53 PM »
well been running the gh for a total of 3 days tommorow at 10iu with slin pre-workout and i can already notice a difference looking thicker, hand feel heavy and fingers numb, holding some water from it but not bad, some veins ive never seen popping out. also stopped anadrol and started methyl-sten at around 21mg a day, i manage a supp shop and i put together some prohormones that we sell and we came out with a higher dosed methyl sten and from day 1 the pumps are fucking insaine! strong than anadrol and dbol pump!

chess315

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2011, 10:59:02 PM »
i havent had any bad sides per say sleep is a but also i belive i get a tad more stressed and situation i have with this girl fucks with my mind a bit but nothing bad at all
thats the same thing it was with me I keep imaging some old gf  was out to get me but now off the tren i realsise it was my imagination I kinda feel bad for cussing her on face book lol and cussing her sister and cussing her friends lol and cusssing some guy that threaten and said to quite cussing people lol