Author Topic: Noob's GH report  (Read 3184 times)

drum

• Getbig II
Noob's GH report
« on: November 30, 2011, 03:14:58 AM »
Hello Dudes,
24/yo from England UK, long time lurker, new poster.

Thought I'd give a quick summary of my hgh experience.

Was running z's blues 3-5iu's/day for 3 kits with a day off every 3/4 days, depending on how far I felt like pulling back the plunger that day.  Was shooting in the a.m but the lethargy was getting annoying so changed to pre-bedtime.  Z's gh must have been partially legit (possibly underdosed, maybe degraded along the way) because I got very good fat loss, especially round the midsection.  Everything started looking tighter and more shapely, more vascular, like I haven't experienced before.  Mild CTS at nighttime, slight jawlock and a little water retention.

I then picked up 2 nd blues and 1 thanktropin kit from peppy.  Shot my 1st 5 iu's of the nd blues last night and bam 2 immediate differences! CTS was much stronger and went further up the arms during the night than ever before.  Also, I had a really vivid, life-like dream that I was not really getting with the other blue tops.  Sadly, in the dream, I was with my buddy, got out of my car and started making out with some fucking horrible horse-looking girl  ??? ;D wtf is that all about?! Lol.  But when I got up to piss in the morning I had to scratch my head for a couple seconds trying to figure out if it actually happened... mild panic as my girlfriend laid in bed in the next room!

The only other thing worth mentioning is that this morning I feel full of energy, but restless energy.  It's not actually all that pleasant, I'm almost irritable.  Maybe gh15 could chime in on this being an expected effect?  Maybe I just need to get some aromasin out  ::)

Overall, it only took one dose for me to notice that this product is stronger than the last.  Not saying z's products aren't legit by any means, it could well have been damaged/degraded during shipping/storage.  But overall I'm happy I made the switch.

drum

• Getbig II
Re: Noob's GH report
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 03:16:13 AM »
Forgot to say that pretty much the whole gh run I've been using 250-300mg test pw so the body comp results were probably somewhat synergistic.

Swlabr

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 04:02:14 AM »
You had CTS instantly from the thanks? I injected 5 iu total last night, and no CTS at all. :(

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 04:53:02 AM »
Was it your first dose of GH?

Bear in mind I had already been through 3 kits and had mild CTS from them, though it didn't kick in for 10-14 days.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 04:56:19 AM »
You had CTS instantly from the thanks? I injected 5 iu total last night, and no CTS at all. :(

If you're starting out really lean, you won't have the CTS as noticeably/quickly. Also, "noob" said he was already on some gh for a while, so this was just a strengthening of symptoms assumedly from a stronger dose.

CTS from Novo's 10-15iu/day is killer. Can't close hands or open all the way. Fingers numb. Forearms tight and painful.

Swlabr

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 05:43:22 AM »
Ahhhhhhh, I see. I'm around 9 - 10%, and yeah, my first ever dose of HGH. ;D That clarifies things, thanks!

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 05:49:56 AM »
No probs man, Rearden is right, it's definately a cumulative effect, give it a week or two and you'll be waking up in the night having to shake/stretch your hands out.

Swlabr

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 08:57:29 AM »
Looking forward to it already. 8)

Keep us updated! :)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2011, 11:08:01 AM »
If you're starting out really lean, you won't have the CTS as noticeably/quickly. Also, "noob" said he was already on some gh for a while, so this was just a strengthening of symptoms assumedly from a stronger dose.

CTS from Novo's 10-15iu/day is killer. Can't close hands or open all the way. Fingers numb. Forearms tight and painful.
You had it at the last weeks in your contest prep before you dropped the gh ?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 02:30:36 PM »
Don't worry about not getting cts. Judge the gh by it's results, and after two wks on good gh if you start lean you will see results. ALWAYS shoot in sholders

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2011, 02:47:11 PM »
You had it at the last weeks in your contest prep before you dropped the gh ?

Nah. Once I got under like 6%, I didn't really get it. My fingers and forearms leaned out like crazy. Not until I put on a fair amount of water postcontest did it get really noticeable.

Swlabr

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 02:56:38 PM »
Rearden, at what point did you really start focusing on your diet? Once you got to 6%, or did you eat clean from the get-go?

drum

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 03:30:59 PM »
I'm also noticing my forearms getting really lean and vascular. It's fucking cool  8)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2011, 03:35:38 PM »
Rearden, at what point did you really start focusing on your diet? Once you got to 6%, or did you eat clean from the get-go?

It's hard to say. I still incorporated high carb days right til the end. Probably the last 8 weeks I was pretty locked in.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 04:07:14 PM »
how is it that dudes are getting sides and results from 2ius of gh and im running gh at 18'is and get nothing,,,no CTS,,,nothing,,,zero,,,nada

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 05:14:09 PM »
how is it that dudes are getting sides and results from 2ius of gh and im running gh at 18'is and get nothing,,,no CTS,,,nothing,,,zero,,,nada

Are you super lean to begin with and eating contest diet?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 05:15:49 PM »

I'm with you.  Not getting any bad sides, just good skin and leaning out.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 05:39:44 PM »
Are you super lean to begin with and eating contest diet?

yeah,,,very lean and on a pretty high cal diet,,but staying lean,,,due to so much cardio (my trainer a well known guy on the boards) has me doing this.  the only thing i have got is some bigger delts,,,and much bigger traps,,,but no sides,,,trainer did up my food,,,and im staying lean (which i can have trouble doing),,so maybe this is the gh,,but i started eq at 900mg same time as the gh,,,so i dont know if its the eq keeping lean and making delts/traps grow,,or the gh,,,but def no typical gh sides....started tren also 2 weeks ago,,,not noticed much from the tren,,,EQ was DL,,tren from the man whose name starts with S...im doing the gh15 phase 3 mutation,,,started priming with EQ and gh,,,then after day 25 threw in tren,,,,at about 40 days now havent bumped test E up yet,,just eq//tren/prop,,,and gh