Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 2396 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2011, 06:42:35 PM »

:o looking thick as fuck! What you running bro?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2011, 06:55:56 PM »
I would bone that brown chick on Top Chef.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2011, 10:29:32 PM »
great advice  ::)

hes posted his pic- now wheres yours mouthpiece> and i can promise you a lot more people would be inclined to follow what he says rather than some kid like you from bbing.com saying he uses 5 grams of gear a week and that he got a gh belly from eating bread.

b

DorianGrey

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2011, 10:55:46 PM »
damnnn he really looking thick....

plz give out the recipe...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2011, 11:12:35 PM »
hes posted his pic- now wheres yours mouthpiece> and i can promise you a lot more people would be inclined to follow what he says rather than some kid like you from bbing.com saying he uses 5 grams of gear a week and that he got a gh belly from eating bread.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2011, 11:33:23 PM »
primo 1oml 125mg per ml I would pass on that whoever put that price up. most ugl's do not even make primo because nobody orders it. maainly because it takes quite a bit to get any kind of reasonable gains on and 2 its super expensive. the best primo I tried was made by the real British Dragon alot of batches were tested and were always right on the money or maybe 98% at lowest. not saying they were the best UGL but they had good primo and I bet to this date no UGL made more money than the real British Dragon. they were just so recognized all the newbies would want british Dragon. I will say they had good fucking primo and their Tbol was badass too. actually alot of their products were pretty fuckn good except I didnt think their drol was any good. alot of schering primo amps are really. GH15 said most primo is switched with NPP but actually most schering amps are counterfeited with Test prop. from the 3rd party test I have seen. So even if this source gets you schering amps they could be counterfeit. I have yet to see a UGL have some super bomb primo except for british dragon but I have not tried to many brands of primo so I cant go on much but I will back the old british dragons Primo. worked great on a low cal diet. would keep you thick and your chest and delts would pop real nice. painfull pumps when lifting though. gave the muscles alot of bloodflow. I would pay 100$ for 10ml 1000mg primo but it was real, and dosed properly primo. no bullshit primo. you wont get good primo for under 75$ for 10ml if it is high quality from ugl.I would actually rather buy it from a reputable UGL than risking buying schering amps. alll over thailand Test prop gets sold as primo in schering amps. top notch counterfeits.Like spike said its about winter time to start putting on some weight!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2011, 12:55:43 AM »
50 / 10 ml
125mg / ml

the source's primo has a great rep

;)

YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE.... :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2011, 01:50:50 AM »
For me UGL labs suck. They have nothing to do with the real thing. Low dose to diferent compound labeled to non sterile vials.
For example british dragon boldabol 200 is severely underdosed i've tried it, felt almost nothing. Maybe if i used a 10ml botlle a week
Same for andropen 275, it's like half a legit sustenon250.
Diamond primo gave me such a huge abcess in my ass that i had to skip job for 2 days.
BD tren gave me amazing results at a very low dose, plus i had the sides so it must been reliable.

ALWAYS choose legit steroids.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2011, 02:13:46 AM »
primo 1oml 125mg per ml I would pass on that whoever put that price up. most ugl's do not even make primo because nobody orders it. maainly because it takes quite a bit to get any kind of reasonable gains on and 2 its super expensive. the best primo I tried was made by the real British Dragon alot of batches were tested and were always right on the money or maybe 98% at lowest. not saying they were the best UGL but they had good primo and I bet to this date no UGL made more money than the real British Dragon. they were just so recognized all the newbies would want british Dragon. I will say they had good fucking primo and their Tbol was badass too. actually alot of their products were pretty fuckn good except I didnt think their drol was any good. alot of schering primo amps are really. GH15 said most primo is switched with NPP but actually most schering amps are counterfeited with Test prop. from the 3rd party test I have seen. So even if this source gets you schering amps they could be counterfeit. I have yet to see a UGL have some super bomb primo except for british dragon but I have not tried to many brands of primo so I cant go on much but I will back the old british dragons Primo. worked great on a low cal diet. would keep you thick and your chest and delts would pop real nice. painfull pumps when lifting though. gave the muscles alot of bloodflow. I would pay 100$ for 10ml 1000mg primo but it was real, and dosed properly primo. no bullshit primo. you wont get good primo for under 75$ for 10ml if it is high quality from ugl.I would actually rather buy it from a reputable UGL than risking buying schering amps. alll over thailand Test prop gets sold as primo in schering amps. top notch counterfeits.Like spike said its about winter time to start putting on some weight!

he talk about human  grade bunk,, gh15 talk abotu ug primos bunks,,  its that movie wth bill mury ground hog day,,same balonie everyday

gh15 approved
fallen angel