Author Topic: hahaha DogShit  (Read 24414 times)

madg

Re: hahaha DogShit
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2011, 02:54:55 AM »
buselmo is the man always honest and helpfull

'team 2 face snake '

;D

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2011, 03:22:46 AM »
bert, do you mind if i post bigfluff's adam's pic?

i see you're still posting so i guess it's ok then

what was it?Here comessssssssssssssssssss BigChef........

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000632437442&ref=pb

when you leave, i'll remove the link

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2011, 03:56:50 AM »
We could only hope all bodybuilders were as straight forward as buselmo. Some guys, when you read their posts, you get the feeling they are trying to trick you, telling half truths, playing a game... buselmo isn't one of those. That's why nearly everyone liked buselmo on promuscle. The real snakes are the ones "liking" Dante's posts on PM and then PMing guys like me laughing about the latest baloney from "Danta and sons." Dante is right about bbing being full of two faced bitches but he should look closer to home.

Dante reads what he wants into posts here. For example he said I've talked shit about Big A here. Complete bullshit. He's accused me of writing under the gh15 account. Complete bullshit. Dante is a scumbag.

Now he will no doubt try to get me banned at PM for talking shit about PM. ::)

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2011, 05:56:00 AM »
Data is the biggest fucking scambag in the history of this sport. The guy is just quite simply a two faced piece of shit.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2011, 06:41:05 AM »
i see you're still posting so i guess it's ok then

what was it?Here comessssssssssssssssssss BigChef........

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000632437442&ref=pb

when you leave, i'll remove the link

LOL THIS GUY FUCKING OWNS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2011, 07:30:12 AM »

PS: I guess your homeland security connections didnt tell you about the BIG MISTAKE that VM made when coming back in to the country, you would think someone with connections would have that knowledge.

How come nobody has picked up on this little nugget?!

Or have they/you and I missed it elsewhere?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2011, 08:20:57 AM »
Your right Alpha, I dont go offering up my advice on gh, slin, and anything like that.  But when I'm asked via pm, I'm happy to give out my advice to anyone who asks.  The only reason I got on you is because you were letting your ego get out of hand, especially when you talked about tearing your girls vag, and then laughing about it.  I won't even bring up that mom thread as I won't go there on here.

huh? I don't remember this. I've never injured a girl's vag before. No idea where you got this from. Can you remind me or show me a link or something?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2011, 08:26:08 AM »
the fuck? All I have ever seen you do is talk shit to people who aren't "reputable" on pro muscle. Either that or post your pics in the pics forum. Never seen you offer any opinions or advice on gear, hgh, slin, or anything like that. You just talk shit and jizz your pants when everyone clicks that retarded "like" button. Don't even respond, all you will do is tell mom jokes

DONT WORRY ALPHA. THE THUNDERDOME WONT TAKE IT EASY ON THIS CAT. THIS guy BETTER LEAVE THE KITCHEN BEFORE IT GETS TOO GOD DAMN HOT IN HERE. ITLL GET UGLY, IT MAY CROSS INTO PERSONAL REAL LIFE STUFF....HE BETTER NOT FUCK WITH GB.

AND THAT IS NO THREAT....ITS A MOTHERFUCKING PROMISE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2011, 08:26:36 AM »
i remember some bro on promuscle making a thread about fucking his girl so hard that he tore a hole in her vag. i don't remember who it was, but i doubt it was alphamaledog, since that guy is a virgin and a buddhist monk  :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2011, 08:30:57 AM »
brave mofo, insulin scares the shit out of me.

I tried humalog for 4 weeks at 10iu post workout but I started right after I came off tren and SD so I didn't really benefit from it. I would have no problem using it again the right way and really blow up but I came to the realization it just isn't necessary for my goals

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2011, 08:38:55 AM »

DONT WORRY ALPHA. THE THUNDERDOME WONT TAKE IT EASY ON THIS CAT. THIS #### BETTER LEAVE THE KITCHEN BEFORE IT GETS TOO GOD DAMN HOT IN HERE. ITLL GET UGLY, IT MAY CROSS INTO PERSONAL REAL LIFE STUFF....HE BETTER NOT FUCK WITH GB.

AND THAT IS NO THREAT....ITS A MOTHERFUCKING PROMISE.

Wow.  Threats .  I've don't know who you are nor do I care, but now you are threatning me in real life?  All because I defended Dante on a thread?  Seriously man, how old are you?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2011, 08:39:54 AM »
i remember some bro on promuscle making a thread about fucking his girl so hard that he tore a hole in her vag. i don't remember who it was, but i doubt it was alphamaledog, since that guy is a virgin and a buddhist monk  :D

FIGHTING WORDS MY FRIEND >:(

p.s. I never made a thread like that. If I wanted to make a similar thread, I'd put that shit on the misc (bb.com). How is it possible to tear out a girl's vag anyways? That guy must be horrible at fucking

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2011, 08:43:50 AM »
Wow.  Threats .  I've don't know who you are nor do I care, but now you are threatning me in real life?  All because I defended Dante on a thread?  Seriously man, how old are you?

20, BITCH. 21 IN A FEW WEEKS.

GET USE TO THE THUNDERDOME. YOU DONīT LIKE THE WAY WE PLAY? GTFO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2011, 08:44:22 AM »
We could only hope all bodybuilders were as straight forward as buselmo. Some guys, when you read their posts, you get the feeling they are trying to trick you, telling half truths, playing a game... buselmo isn't one of those. That's why nearly everyone liked buselmo on promuscle. The real snakes are the ones "liking" Dante's posts on PM and then PMing guys like me laughing about the latest baloney from "Danta and sons." Dante is right about bbing being full of two faced bitches but he should look closer to home.

Dante reads what he wants into posts here. For example he said I've talked shit about Big A here. Complete bullshit. He's accused me of writing under the gh15 account. Complete bullshit. Dante is a scumbag.

x2. Dude is the only guy who isnt afraid to say up the dose and don't increase the food intake. seems to be working for him

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2011, 10:26:51 AM »

agree 100 percent, can you imagine how much time and trouble the average bodybuilder could save from listening to guys like GH, Buselmo and B Boy?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2011, 10:28:38 AM »
x2. Dude is the only guy who isnt afraid to say up the dose and don't increase the food intake. seems to be working for him

UPPING THE DOSE WILL MAKE YOU INCREASE YOUR FOOD INTAKE. DONT JUST EAT MORE FOOD, THE DRUGS MAKE YOU HUNGRIER THUS BIGGER.

HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS THAT ON PM. PHIL DOES, SO DOES JOHNNY. JOHHNY SMILES IS A WORLD CLASS POSTER. HE JUST TALKS MORE IN PRIVATE, SAME GOES TO PHIL. TALK TO PHIL PRIVATELY AND HEīLL HAPPEN TO AGREE WITH GH15 MORE THAN DOGG SHIT FACE HEAD.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

dustin

« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2011, 10:30:29 AM »
agree 100 percent, can you imagine how much time and trouble the average bodybuilder could save from listening to guys like GH, Buselmo and B Boy?

Don't forget to mention MONEY saved as well.

I spent thousands on supplements, chicken breasts and broccoli thinking that my hard work and dedication were going to push me ahead of the pack. If someone only told me to "slow down, chief" and use my head, I could have saved years of trouble and thousands of dollars.

I'm glad we have bros like this who keep it real. I would never bullshit anyone and let them waste their time like I did.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2011, 10:31:39 AM »
Don't forget to mention MONEY saved as well.

I spent thousands on supplements, chicken breasts and broccoli thinking that my hard work and dedication were going to push me ahead of the pack. If someone only told me to "slow down, chief" and use my head, I could have saved years of trouble and thousands of dollars.

I'm glad we have bros like this who keep it real. I would never bullshit anyone and let them waste their time like I did.
yep that too.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2011, 10:41:14 AM »
FIGHTING WORDS MY FRIEND >:(

p.s. I never made a thread like that. If I wanted to make a similar thread, I'd put that shit on the misc (bb.com). How is it possible to tear out a girl's vag anyways? That guy must be horrible at fucking

yeah, i didn't think it was you, all kidding aside. i have no idea who made it but i remember the guy bragging about how much damage he did to his girlfriends vagina, lol

i remember your other threads though and i liked them. thought one thread was especially funny, the thread you made about layne norton, and how in the thread people would berate anyone if they said layne norton wasn't a natural and also someone pointing out division 1 college football players as an example of what's achievable as natural, which is a joke if you know anything about how much drugs college ball players use

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2011, 10:42:36 AM »

Yes but it's more important to secure a Muscletech "contract" for a few cans of protein a month. Keep the image clean. Be a real junkie, not the toungue-in-cheek hormone junkie b-boy mentioned, do G4P, sell rec drugs... all that is fine as long as you don't admit publicly, actually not even publicly as such but among your peers, that bodybuilding is based on drugs. All so you can get these "lucrative" contracts and make money. And ironically these Muscletech and other supp contracts are based on scamming the newbie kids.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2011, 10:44:58 AM »
Yes but it's more important to secure a Muscletech "contract" for a few cans of protein a month. Keep the image clean. Be a real junkie, not the toungue-in-cheek hormone junkie b-boy mentioned, do G4P, sell rec drugs... all that is fine as long as you don't admit publicly, actually not even publicly as such but among your peers, that bodybuilding is based on drugs. All so you can get these "lucrative" contracts and make money. And ironically these Muscletech and other supp contracts are based on scamming the newbie kids.
lol, exactly man and thats what Dante's diatribe was REALLY about, three guys taking $$$$$$$$$ out of his pockets by speaking the truth.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2011, 10:45:15 AM »
20, BITCH. 21 IN A FEW WEEKS.

GET USE TO THE THUNDERDOME. YOU DONīT LIKE THE WAY WE PLAY? GTFO.

We should meet each other"in real life"

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2011, 10:46:16 AM »
UPPING THE DOSE WILL MAKE YOU INCREASE YOUR FOOD INTAKE. DONT JUST EAT MORE FOOD, THE DRUGS MAKE YOU HUNGRIER THUS BIGGER.

HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS THAT ON PM. PHIL DOES, SO DOES JOHNNY. JOHHNY SMILES IS A WORLD CLASS POSTER. HE JUST TALKS MORE IN PRIVATE, SAME GOES TO PHIL. TALK TO PHIL PRIVATELY AND HEīLL HAPPEN TO AGREE WITH GH15 MORE THAN DOGG SHIT FACE HEAD.

that's because gh15 is right: no hormone, no bodybuild. why do 70 year old men have no muscle size, why can't women put on any muscle mass? it's because they have low hormone levels and low gh levels. doesn't matter if it's hormones your body produces or hormones you inject, without hormones in your body you aren't growing, period.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2011, 10:47:00 AM »
Maybe that wasn't you, I will admit it when I'm wrong.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2011, 11:05:07 AM »
Maybe that wasn't you, I will admit it when I'm wrong.

LOL DUMBFUCK. YOU DONīT EVEN NEED TO ADMIT IT, WE ALREADY KNOW.

IVE TOLD YOU ONCE, LEAVE THE T-DOME. DONīT MAKE THIS GET UGLIER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO